005

Complexity
Please log in to read the full chapter

" You're the Excelsis group guy?"

      I watched as the boy who stood before me snapped out of what seemed like a daze and nodded.

" Y-you're the Chrome group girl right?" he asked.

I smiled " Nice to meet you" I said bowing.

He bowed in return " N-nice to meet you too, Han Sanghyuk imnida. "

" Im Jaeha, you can call me Jaeha since we're the same age " I said.

He nodded " Um..same y-you can call me Sanghyuk "

    I really didn't see what was so wrong with him. By the way Hongbin described him, it almost seemed as though something was extremely off about him. honestly aside from the stuttering and the fact that he didn't look me in the eye even once; he seemed fine. I was just glad he wasn't extremely salty towards me ( like his messages). As these thoughts ran through my head I heard his voice ring out.

" Thank you"

I raised an eyebrow, well that was...random.

" Um..If its for attending todays date then, I should be the one thanking you " I said.

He shook his head " You may not remember but a week ago, you defended me from this really touchy waitress at 'The Red Bean' "

My eyes grew wide in realization " That was you?" I asked.

He nodded and looked up to lock eyes with me briefly before looking away.

I felt my cheeks turn warm a bit, he was pretty cute.

" Well its not your fault, she was being too touchy. People like that need to be put in place " I said embarassed.

I then looked up to see Sanghyuk looking at me wide eyed. 

" Are you okay?" I asked.

Sanghyuk shook his head " S-sorry I know you don't know me well but that time in the cafe..it really meant a lot to me ".

I smiled " If you say so " and took two steps closer to him.

Sanghyuk in turn flinched and took two steps back. I stopped and looked up to see him avoiding my eyes. He rubbed his hands nervously, I could see them shaking..probably out of nervousness or fear. I really wanted to know if he was okay but I chose not to ask in case he freaks out.

" Hey..so what do you want to ride?" I asked shifting my focus to the attractions.

Sanghyuk stopped rubbing his hands and looked around " W-what about the haunted house? I've been in many but they never seem to scare me at all ".

" Eeh? Looks like you're quite the brave heart " I remarked as he turned to go towards the haunted house.

He turned around to grin at me, " N-not really, i'm not that brave really ".

He flinched when I came a little closer and I stopped " I'm sorry " I said I said moving away a bit.

" No no don't be sorry, its my fault really um.." he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "..if you don't mind could we keep some distance between us? "

I raised an eyebrow, well this was a first. " Its just that I don't want a repeat of what happened at the cafe, thats all "

Please log in to read the full chapter