004

Complexity
Please log in to read the full chapter

           I was welcomed home by an obnoxious voice telling me I was in trouble yet again, only this time I knew it was my fault. 

" Jesus Christ, Sehun will you shut up?" I said annoyed.

Sehun frowned " I genuinly feel bad for your date, 3 hours? Seems like a pretty sincere guy to me " he said.

" I know! And I feel terrible really " I said as I opened the door to the library to be greeted by 3 angry adults.

My mother turned to look at me in disappointment " Jaeha.." she drawled.

" HOW COULD YOU?!" my father boomed

" Do you have any idea how many times I apologized for you? The head is not a pleasant person mind you "

" I'm sorry.." I mumbled " I went out and I lost track of time ".

" Jaeha the poor boy waited for 3 hours..don't you feel bad?" my mom asked.

" I do, I really do.." I thought for a bit " Is there any way I could do this date again? I won't mess up time I swear "

My Mom and Dad looked at each other surprised.

" Talking to that angry old man again? Do I really wanna do that?" my Dad asked as his forehead creased as he frowned.

" Um.." Hongbin spoke up " If it helps I know that kid, really well in fact "

My eyes grew wide " Hongbin would you set us up? Please? " I asked.

Was I even hearing myself now? I was actually asking for a date.

Hongbin frowned " I don't know, I still think what you did to him was really mean "

My smile fell " I feel really bad though, I'll make it upto him I swear " I said.

Hongbin sighed as he held his hand out " Phone ".

I passed my phone to him as he punched in a few numbers and handed it back to me.

" Apologize to him first, even if its a text its alright " he said.

" Hongbin you are the best!!" I yelled wrapping my arms around his midriff.

He chuckled as he ruffled my hair " I'll talk to him for you alright?"

" Hongbin ah we can't thank you enough " Mom said as she took Hongbins hand in hers.

" Thats alright Imo, its his Dad I'm worried about " he said worriedly.

" Do I need to be worried too?" I asked.

" Not at all Jaeha" he said smiling

" Just treat him well alright? Don't be so quick to judge "

I grinned " I won't, I promise "

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  3rd Person POV

Hanlim University-

       Hyuk sighed for the umpteenth time as his phone vibrated with another text message. How did this girl even grab his number? Plus Hongbin calling him up the previous day to talk about his cousin (who happens to be the girl who stood him up) made the situation all the more unc

Please log in to read the full chapter