III. Princess meets the witches

Cold Princesses' Secrets{On Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they left the three boys they went to the canteen. They passed by the principal's office, only to see all VIXX members inside.

Yes. They know them. Because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They are their girlfriends.
Chorong and Leo. Bomi and Ken. Eunji and N. Ravi and Namjoo. Hongbin and Naeun. Lastly, Hayoung and Hyuk.

How you say? Well...

Eunji originally lives in Busan along with her five friends. One time she met Hakyeon/N in a park and they talked about a lot of things. They decided to meet along with their other friends.

Upon meeting, the boys were mesmerized by the girls' beauty. They decided to court them. The girls are not sure by their feelings. They were just infatuated by the boys. They accepted them and became their girlfriends.

For the first few weeks VIXX were still normal with the girls, but after moving back to Seoul bringing to girls, they became violent. They started abusing Apink. That is why Apink is afraid of them, that is why they can't leave them. Why you say? Because they threatened them, that if they dare to leave they will harm all of their other friends.

Anyways, back to the story.

VIXX came out of the office with a serious face.

"Looks like something happened." Hayoung whispered to Naeun.

"Let's just go to the canteen please." Then Naeun pulled her friends to the canteen.

The canteen was pretty packed there were no more available seats.

"Let's just buy what we want then go out to eat somewhere" Apink nodded in Hayoung's idea

Naeun and Namjoo went to buy drinks. When Namjoo was about to put her money in the vending machine, someone sneaked to do it.

She turned around to see D.O. smiling at her. Some girls are looking at them because it was the first time D.O. smiled and interacted with a girl (excluding girlfriends and those who confess).

"I was the first here, Mister" Namjoo said
"I know. I just treated you for a drink. And by the way, the name's Do Kyungsoo, not MISTER, you can call me D.O."

Namjoo didn't mind to answer anymore. She grabbed the drink from the machine and held D.O.'s hand to put her money. She pulled Naeun's hand and walked out of the canteen.

"Your pretty interesting," D.O. whispered.

Apink went to eat at the field because not many students are there. They saw a table wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter