[Chapter 1] Red-haired girl

Dance Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music ringed inside the silent practice room while a lone goddess-like body of a girl started to move with the music. Moving oh so gracefully like a swan dancing beneath the moonlight while the stars grew jealous of the way she moved.

 

The girl too absorbed with the music to notice her hidden audience, hidden from her line of sight to be exact. The uninvited stranger seemed too mesmerized to remember why she was there in the first place. Mesmerized, not only by the dance but also with the beauty of this red-haired girl own.

‘How can someone be this unreal?’

 

The girl did her final step, and to the hidden stranger’s dismay, the song ended like that. When she saw the red-haired girl starting pack her things, the blonde stranger motioned herself to stand up but got stuck in the process.

 

“Stupid shirt!” the stranger whispered to herself, more like to her shirt.

 

When the stranger finally stood up, the girl was nowhere to be found. She frowned at the sight of the empty room.

 

“Tsk. Nice going, Momo.” The stranger said to herself still blaming her shirt for everything.

___________________________________________

 

“Yah! Are you even listening to me?” Momo whined to the girl walking beside her.

 

“Oh. Sorry, you were saying?”

 

“Nayeon-unnie, this is a very important—“

 

“What? Your imaginary dancer? Seriously?”, Nayeon finally said getting tired of this talk.

 

"You know what? You're just stressed out because of the upcoming dance club audition. Loosen up, dude" she added.

 

They are walking their way to the practice room since Momo, for the umpteenth time, left her phone and since she didn’t want to go alone, Nayeon accompanied (was dragged by) her.

 

“Look, she is real. I’m not imagining things, okay? And I'm not stressed out, I just think that as a Dance Club president, it's my responsibility to find good dancers for my club."

 

“Of course she is, ‘the red-haired girl who danced so elegant she looked like a black swan under the moonlight blah blah” has it never visited your mind that you might’ve actually seen a ghost?”, Nayeon replied ignoring the other remarks of the younger.

 

“She is not a ghost. She is real. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter