[Chapter 2] Mina

Dance Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah! Where have you been?!", a tall girl with a boy cut shouted that was heard all over the cafeteria and attracted attention from other students, but she couldn't care less.

 

"Jihyo-unnie. You won't believe this, but we just found the girl I was talking about.", Momo immediately reported to her "eomma" completely ignoring Jeongyeon.

 

"Yah! Don't you ignore me! Doesn't mean you're our presi--"

 

"Aish! Cut it off already!", Nayeon shouted back which made the younger girl sit down negatively while zipping with her younger brother, Chaeyoung snickering beside her.

 

"Will you please stop shouting? We're inside a cafeteria and your disturbing other students who wants to eat in peace.", Jihyo-eomma said while massaging her temples.

 

"Tsk. We're the reason why they're here anyway. They should feel honored they got to stay in one room with us." Tzuyu, the youngest member of their team.

 

"Anyway, as I was saying. I found a student fit for our team."

 

"Are you sure about this? Are you sure her skills are enough for the team? Or just for the club?", Jihyo-eomma asked while drinking her orange juice. It was Dance Club after all.

 

The Dance Club is actually divided into two. The members of the club (usually consists of newbies or ordinary dancers who performs for the school festivals and etc.) and the members of the 'Team' (they are the best of the best who usually represents the school on National Competitions). Both being facilitated by Momo as president and Jihyo-eomma as vice-president (since Momo would really be needing someone who is REALLY responsible and SMART)

"Well, it would be a waste to just put her on the club.", Nayeon inserts.

 

"If that's the case, what's her name then?"

"Uh. That's the problem. You see, it was our dear Momo's faul--"

"What?!--"

"If she wasn't such kill-joy. I would've gotten the red-haired girl's name. I was this close with getting her name.", Nayeon said while showing the tip of her finger gesturing a "little" on her hand.

Momo only rolled her eyes on defeat.

 

"Red-haired? Is is possible that your talking about Mina-unnie?", Tzuyu asserts.

"Oooh. Looks like our yoda knows her.", Dahyun said munching on her choco-pie.

"I guess? How many red-haired girls are in this school anyway?", Momo asked.

"I only know one but I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same girl.", Tzuyu said which earned confused looks from the other members.

 

"Let me guess. This red-haired girl you're talking about is the same girl whose sneaking inside the practice room?", Tzuyu said with a proud smile.

"Oh. You're--"

"Damn right I know. She's Myoui Mina from the Fashion and Design department. I've been trying to scout her to joi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter