Ch.1

We three trees...

"Well guys, so far nothing drastic has really happened today. Any updates?"

"Well, Tao the panda can't seem to find his way out of that bamboo grove he planted for himself, so the two woodchucks from KNK mountain and JYP are helping the poor thing out."

"Well it's about time. That annoying bear wouldn't stop crying for the past month."

The pine tree huffed as he shifted his roots, pine needles and pinecones falling to the forest floor. Next to him, the maple tree giggled while the tall oak tree sighed.

"Well Eli, how are the babies coming?"

In response to Kevin, Eli looked down at where his roots were.

"The pinecones keep falling too close to me, they can't grow like that so I just leave those pinecones to the chipmunks."

Kevin screamed, his leaves shaking violently, "ELI, THOSE ARE YOUR BABIES! HOW COULD YOU JUST LET THEM GET EATEN?!"

Eli shrugged his branches while AJ moved one of his branches to slap himself in the face.

"Kevin, it's called a food cycle. When I feel the time is right, I'll make sure to take care of my babies. And besides, those chipmunks were hungry."

While the three trees argued, they didn't take notice of the four radishes hopping along the forest.

"Eh-hem, excuse us but do you know where the dirt field is? We just moved here!"

AJ bent down to take a closer look at the radishes. To a tree like AJ, they all looked the same.

"I see, welcome to the Hallyu forest. I'm your oak tree guardian AJ."

The four radishes looked at each other, "We're the Mamamoo girls, nice to meet you AJ! So the dirt field..."

AJ immediatly straightened his trunk, pointing his longest branch to the east, "Dirt field's that way, but it'll take you hours to get there if you just hop around. I'll get you ladies a ride."

The four radishes cheered hopping energetically around the grass, they're joy was stopped short by the presence of a pack of wolves that emerged from the shadows.

"EXO, just the boys I was looking for. You think you could take these radish ladies to the dirt field?"

One wolf emerged from the pack, a grin breaking out on his face. It was obvious that the wolf didn't mean any harm, but the poor radishes huddled together in fear, obviously terrifI'd.

"Sure, c'mon gang. We've got a few ladies to ."

Unable to use their hands, the wolf carried poor Mamamoo in their mouths. Panic had never been so present on a radish's face.