KISS AND CONFESS

KISS AND CONFESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana and Baekhyun are best friends since middle school, they treat each other like brothers and sisters but little did Baekhyun know is that Hana is secretly in love with him. She just finds herself falling in love with her best friend. Well, who wouldn't fall in love to a sweet and charming like Baekhyun? Even the readers would actually fall in love with him.

 

Hana is on her way to the SM building to visit her best friend and especially EXO. She just got off from his work at a coffee shop and it's her daily routine to visit her best friend and the other EXO members. She became close to EXO during their trainee days until they debut and became really popular. 

As she entered the building, she was greeted by the staffs inside. It's not hard for her to come in and out of the building since she was given the full access to do so because aside from being Baekhyun's best friend, she's also the EXO's close friend. She greeted them back then headed to the practice room where the EXO is. 

They are practicing for their upcoming tour, so she and Baekhyun barely hang out together because of the tight schedules. She opened the door of the practice when she arrived and there she saw the EXO practicing. They didn't notice her going inside the practice room, she just settled at the corner and watched them as they practice.

Once they're done practicing, they take a break first. Xiumin was the first one to notice her sitting in the corner and he immediately approached her.

 

"Hana!" Xiumin called with full energy as if he's not tired from practicing a while ago. She giggled when Xiumin hugged her.

"Oppa!" she replied hugging Xiumin back. He let go of the hug and ruffled her hair.

"Oppa, you're ruining my hair" she complained while pouting.

"Hana noona, what brought you here?" Sehun asked who's already sitting on her side then placed his head on her shoulders. She turned her head to face the maknae and smiled on how cute he was.

"Is it wrong for noona to visit my favorite boy group?" she asked back then he heard Sehun giggled. Sehun removed his head on her shoulders then looked at her with a grin which made her confused.

"You're just visiting --" he didn't finish his sentence because she threw glares at the maknae. She knows what Sehun is about to say. All the members except for Baekhyun know that she likes him that she's secretly in love with him. They've been encouraging her to confess to him but she doesn't have the guts to do so since she's afraid that he will reject her.

"Hana, how's work?" Baekhyun asked when he approached her and sat next to her.

"Tiring. Oh, I brought something for you guys." she said then took the bag that has snacks and drinks in it. The other members approached her and greet her, she greeted back at them then gave them the snacks and drinks she brought. They thanked her and she just smiled at them.

"I need to go out first." Baekhyun said then stand up. She nodded as a response then he left.

"Hana, until when you're going to hide your feelings for him?" Chanyeol asked staring at her. The other members stared at her too, waiting for her to answer. She gave a faint smile and shrugged.

"I don't know Yeolie, I'm afraid that he might reject me or something and I don't want to ruin our friendship" she answered

"Well, you wouldn't know if you don't give it a try." Chen said giving her an encouraging smile. She thought for a moment of what Chen said then decided to confess her feelings for Baekhyun.

"Alright, I will confess my feelings for him. Wish me luck guys." she said with determination then stand up to find her best friend. 

"Go noona! Fighting!" Sehun cheered. They all cheered for her giving her encouraging words before she went out of the practice room.

 

She roamed around the SM building looking for her best friend. She knows that it will be risky to confess her feelings for her best friend but Baekhyun is worth the risk. She knows everything about Baekhyun, she knows how her best friend fell in love and got broken hearted from the last break up he had with Taeyeon. Though she can't blame Taeyeon why she broke up with him but still she can't help but feel sorry for her best friend. It may hurt her when she finds out that Baekhyun is dating Taeyeon but she still supports their relationship and even defends them from their bashers.

Once Baekhyun had finally moved on, she promised to herself that she will take good care of him and won't let him get hurt again. That's why she's determined to confess her feelings for him, even if she doesn't know how to confess to him but she'll just give it a try. She knows that Baekhyun loved her but she doesn't know if it's the same love that she had for him. 

She's been looking for him for almost half an hour and still, there's no Baekhyun on sight.

 

"Where did that bacon go?" she asked herself then continued walking. She was just walking, looking for her best friend when he heard 2 people laughing. It was a familiar voice to her, she checked of who could that person and there she saw Baekhyun laughing with Taeyeon. Something inside her feels like being crashed and her heart tightens that made her unable to breathe.

She was about to leave the place when Baekhyun called her name. She stopped and turned around to face them with a smile on her face.

"Baekhyunie, oh Taeyeon eonnie is here too." she said trying to give her smile. She was hoping that they wouldn't notice that it was just a forced smile.

"Annyeong Hana, Baek I'll take my leave now. See you around." Taeyeon said then kissed Baekhyun on his cheeks. She was shocked by what she saw, she didn't see that coming. She thought that Baekhyun and Taeyeon already broke up but for what she just saw, it seems like Baekhyun and Taeyeon are back together.

 

She snapped back from her thoughts when Baekhyun flicked her forehead which made her winced. She glared at him but he just grinned. She just rolled her eyes and turned her back on him then started walking away from him. 

 

"Hana, are you mad? Sorry I didn't mean to flick your forehead." Baekhyun said grabbing her arm to stop her. She stopped from walking and turned to face Baekhyun who is pouting. She stared at the man in front of him, studying every feature of her face. When she stops on his lips, there's something inside her mind that wants to kiss him. Baekhyun stared at him in confusion and before he could react, she already kissed him. Her first kiss. Yes, it was her first kiss, she never dated anyone before not even once. She's not that ugly or pretty, but she's just an average girl who's no match for Taeyeon and she's been in love with Baekhyun ever since they become best friends. That's why until now she didn't have a boyfriend.

She let go from the kiss and stepped back to see Baekhyun who's still in shock of what she did. She felt that her face is burning red because of the embarrassment. Baekhyun blinked his eyes and stared at her in confusion.

 

"W-what just had happened?" Baekhyun asked still in shock. She looked into his eyes and she sees the confusion in her eyes.

"Baekhyunie, since middle school I have already liked you but that doesn't mean that's my reason why I became your friend. I choose to become your friend even though I like you because you're the only person who treats me like I'm someone special. You never left my side when my parents died and you always show that you cared for me, that's why I also hide my feelings for you. I thought that my feelings will fade away as time goes by but I'm wrong because every time that I'm with you I feel like I'm floating in the air that we're the only people. I didn't know that I'm starting to fall in love with you. I tried to stop my feelings because I don't want to ruin our friendship but I guess my heart has a mind of its own. Baekhyun, I love you. Do you love me too?" she stated. Baekhyun froze from he was standing, he surely didn't expect this coming from her. She got worried because Baekhyun hasn't responded yet, she was about to shrugged it off instead and forget about what she did when he spoke.

"Hana, I'm sorry." Baekhyun said that made her confused because she had no idea why Baekhyun is saying sorry.

"W-why are you saying sorry?" she asked. 

"I love you but only as a best friend and not the way you think it was. I'm sorry." he said and with that sentence coming from him it made her froze. She knew it, she knew that she will be rejected. What was she thinking? How come she expect that Baekhyun will love her the way she loved him? 

"Oh, i-it's o-okay y-you k-know. Haha, no big deal." she said trying to fake a laugh but Baekhyun knows her well and he knows that she's just trying to act like it didn't affect her. Baekhyun tried to hold her but she stepped back making him surprised but she just gave him a smile.

"U-uhm, you know I just remembered that I need to do something tonight at the apartment. So I better go home now, see you Bacon." she said giving him a wink then turned her back and walked away from him. She didn't wait for him to respond she just heard him calling her name but she didn't dare to stop and looked back at him. It will just hurt her even more if she will look back. 

 

She went back to the practice room and took her bag, she heard Sehun asked her about her confession but she didn't respond but instead she just left the place without saying a word. The members are left clueless and shocked of her actions, they had no idea what had happened and why she acted that way. After she left the building she called for a taxi and ride on it. Once she's already inside the taxi, she burst into tears. She's been stopping herself from crying because she doesn't want Baekhyun to feel bad for her. She just cried for the whole trip and when she got to her apartment, she lied down on her bed and took a pillow to cover her face.

 

All she did for the whole night is to cry, she wasn't able to cook for dinner or even changed her dress. Baekhyun's been calling her phone but she didn't bother answering it. She felt embarrassed from ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter