A Little Bit A Jealousy

Kookstal fanfics-one shots

Jeon Jungkook, Jeguk Highschools bad boy, gangster and school heart throb

Krystal Jung, Jeguk Highschools good girl, sweet heart, champion in athlectics and academic subjects, school heart throb.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook walked to class after being pestered by many fan girls and walked in.

"Mr Jeon your late!"Mr Nickhun, the uni teacher said after Jungkook walked in.

"Sorry sir just got caught up with some...problems"He winked at some girls who imediately looked away to hide their blushing faces.

"Well I hope you don't mind you ex-"

The door opened and a drenched Krystal stepped in hugging a big textbook over her uppper half to save her from futher embarasment and strove straight to Nickhun's desk, leaving Jungkook and the rest of the class shocked and confused.

"Oppa I-Im fine don't worry but", she whispered in his ear and what she said obviously got Nickhun in a bad mood as his face contorted into anger and disgust.

After telling him what the situation was, Krystal and the rest watched as he hightailed out of the door not leaving until he slammed it shut.

With the teacher gone the students were happy even though he was a very good teacher but most where confused on what happened and Krystal sensing the confusion just yelled out knowing that it would end the suspence.

"Victoria was being flirted with the boys in 2a!"

Victoria was Krystal's friend and Nickhun's girlfriend, of course having a teacher-student relationship was not allowed but the school couldn't do anything since the Khuntoria couple was there, when Nickhun was still a senior and had no choice to but to acknowledge it since they won 'Hottest Couple' award.

Krystal saw this as a chance to put down the textbook and sat crossimg her arms but that did not go unnoticed as the students-mainly males-started looking and ogling and glaring-girls-at the poor girl.

Jungkook that saw the oggoling could not but help feel fustrated and furious when he saw a few males try to get a better look at Krystal. He didn't even feel that way when boys ogled at his pass girlfriends-mainly because they were wearing non appropriate school wear- but this was different, he felt overflowing emotions and there was one he knew but didn't know why well he knew but just didn't want to admit and that was

 

Jealousy