Sweetheart crush

Kookstal fanfics-one shots

Jungkook watched his sweet heart Krystal eating happily with her friends, while he the doofus, sat there ,not paying attention to his friends just looking at her.

Gosh she was beautiful.

Jungkook had liked her for a long time now from when she came in with 3 other transfer students who turned out to be her best friends.

That was 2 years ago he noticed her sophmore year since she was assigned his class and the talk of the school along with her best buddies, Minho, Myungsoo and Minkyuk. 

All excelling in classes, music, athletics-hell they were at the top with the other BTS members in every subject.

But no one could get to them, they were like aliens, coming into Jeguk highschool taking it by storm-like they were meant to strive and down for buisiness, almost as if no one was there.

So they were outsides-the hierarchy while other students just lived average lives granted when the quadruple walked the halls everyone moved out of the way and showed their respects-treated them like bullies-gods and godesses, if you were out of the way you had no harm.

But...

Things weren't always like this at first, the queenkas A Pink and miss a found out that they were scholarship students bullied to a relentless end targeting mainly Krystal and flirted with the 3 guys but being the power group they are they waved them off but, second week of school is when they all snapped the next period is where students saw the 2 groups aching hearts -coutosey of the triplet M's and covered in flour and eggs-courtesy of Krystal.

Since then no one dared to touched them just admired them from a far.

Girls swooned over the boy's good looks, toned bodies, musical talent, knowledge and athletic ability

Boys drooled over Krystal's face and toned arms, legs and abs and her cool aura

That is why Jeon Jungkook the captain of the football team and track and field and one of the top students found it so hard to approach... The captain of the dance team, basketball team, football team, girls-rugby team, track and field team, student body and head of the cheer leading squad-yeah she is amazing.

While he thinks that they are so many guys will have a better chance than him, namely the three M's and they are bound to fall-who wouldn't fall for perfection...plus the boys it wouldn't take long since are already protective of their little ice princess, they literally shoot lasers at whoever comes in a 2 feet radius of Soo Jung.

So you would belive that it came to quite a shock when she came up to him clad in a beanie, leather jacket, tight black jeans and a checkered belly top.

"Hi"

She was his sweetheart crush.