Chapter 5

Blurred Photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n; crappy and rush update. Sorry about the errors! Will edit it later and really, thank you for the support. I love you all ;;;; This will be Taekook's past!.may i know my readers thoughts? :)

ㅡ  

Taehyung was curious.

 

His new roommate was out of sight tonightㅡ and basically, he knew what his roommate's schedule (he begged on the boy's professor, Kim Seokjin) He should be at home at eight in the evening. It was already nine thirty in the evening and he even bought pizza for them to share to celebrate the glorious day that Taehyung wasn't lonely anymore and he already had his own roommate not to mention, handsome and cute roommate.

 

After several glances on his wrist watch and attempts to keep himself occupied, Taehyung gave up. The pizza was already cold, he assumed. He checked his wrist watch again and it said ten o'clock in the evening. Crap, where did the kid go? He was supposed to be with Taehyung, pigging on the warm and delicious pizza while watching netflix. 

 

Grabbing his wallet and a pair of jacket, he decided that he would search for Jeon Jeongguk, yes, that was his roommate's name. He chanted the name like a mantra while walking towards the door, liking the way how Jeongguk's name rolled on his lips. 

 

"Hey, you scared me!" Taehyung exclaimed, sticking his back against the wall as the door bursted open revealing a drenched student in his uniform.

 

Jeongguk stared at him, disinterested eyes pinning on him and he swore, he was blushing right now because it was like the younger was his soul by that stare. 

 

The younger tore his eyes away from Taehyung after a mere minute then proceeded to the bathroom. Gosh, that was intense. And hold up, did he just leave like that and shut him out like he was invisible? Taehyung got even more curious. He was one-hundred percent sure that the boy had lots of stories to tell and bruises to hide beneath that kind of demeanor.

 

He wanted to be inside him; in his life and in his heart. 

 

Jeongguk was an art. An abstract one. Difficult to predict but achingly prepossessing. 

 

Taehyung wasn't even an art student. He was majoring in medical field but he found art interesting due of this man currently having his bath in their bathroom. The orange-haired male combed his hair with his fingers and stood outside of the bathroom, waiting for the younger to finish up and have a proper introduction with each other.

 

That night, Jeongguk didn't come out from the bathroom. 

 

Taehyung fell asleep on the cold floor of their room and as he fully woke up from a deep slumber, he saw he was alone and his roommate was nowhere to be seen.

 

Nevertheless, he knew something was up when his eyes scanned droplets of blood on their tub when he was in the middle of taking a bath.

ㅡ 

"How many stories does he have?" 

 

"Taehyung, can you shut up? I'm trying to memorise this article about treating brain tumors." 

 

The orange-haired male sighed through his nose, exasperated by the response he got from his senior. He understood, anyway. The man was his senior and he was already close on graduating. Namjoon, the man's name was majoring in medical field too like him, mainly focused on neurology like Taehyung. To be quite exact, the latter didn't pay attention on anything he say. He was always busted and of course, he didn't like it. Taehyung only had the older in his life since they were too busy to even socialise. They didn't even go to some sort of parties and , college was truly a migraine especially when you take this kind of complicated course. 

 

"He reminds me of an art, hyung." Taehyung said, pushing all the medicine books aside of the table.

 

Namjoon finally shot him a undistinguishable look. "You're exaggerating."

 

The younger wrinkled his nose in disagreement and his lips afterwards. "I'm serious. Jeongguk is making me lose my sanity."

 

"Waitㅡ" His senior slammed down the book he was holding on the table and his eyes got bigger in fear. "ㅡJeon Jeongguk, majoring in photography?" 

 

"Yes. Hyung, now you're overreactingㅡ"

 

", Taehyung. I'm his cousin." 

 

Namjoon told him about the horrific past of his roommate. Jeon Jeongguk was homeless and his parents passed away already. He discovered also that the young boy was supposed to be taking bachelor of fine arts in dance but because of the tragedy happened, he couldn't dance anymore. His body couldn't take it after his suicde attempt. It also stimulated amnesia, all of his memories since from his childhood were erased. He was utterly empty. And the reason why he had this kind of life was because of his ex-boyfriend, his coward and scaredy-cat ex-boyfriend who dumped him during the day Jeongguk's mother death. He was also freaking enraged when Namjoon added that his roommate's ex-boyfriend gave up on him because his parents didn't know about his ual orientation and was frig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter