Chapter 2

Blurred Photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they planned to meet up, Jimin was thirty minutes early.

 

Taehyung had texted him to meet at a nearby coffee shop and attached the address on his message. Apparently, the lad had attended an artist convention to promote his artwork and informed him that if he see someone who had reddish hair, it indicated that it was him. So, he waited for the two patiently, busying himself by playing games on his phone while sipping on his hot tea and a sliced of mocha cake he ordered earlier because he didn't eat breakfast and lunch for today plus, its already three in the afternoon. He cancelled all of his afternoon  appointments to prioritize the meeting with Minju's brother. 

 

When Jimin ears caught the rings of the chimes, he automatically turned his head to the entrance door and he wasn't wrong, a male, with reddish hair, skinny and slender body, pretty face was stood there while roaming his eyes everywhere in search for someone. He was beautiful, yes. He suddenly felt like a trash he knew he was good looking (he got compliments okay) but Kim Taehyung could change your self-esteem level to zero. The black-haired male cleared the lump in his throat and waved his right hand silently praying that Taehyung would somehow see his gesture. Fortunately, the lad did see him and gave him a mega-watts smile. Jimin was taken aback by the sudden action and just watched the latter approaching his table.

 

"Jimin-ssi," Taehyung mumbled, occupying the vacant seat in front of the black-haired male's seat. "You're early. Oh, and by the way, as you can see, I'm all alone. Someone's late because of his work. I'm sorry for that." Sighing, the artist rubbed his face in embarrassment.

 

Jimin slowly smiled and assured the male, "It's all right. Do you want to order something to eat while we're waiting for him?" He offered, he might looked calm but seriously, he was very tensed because this was the first time he actually meet his fiancé's brother. Minju admitted to him before that his brother moved in with his partner before they got together and said brother loved to locked himself up in his own room until motivation hit him to paint something. In conclusion, Taehyung rarely go out and socialize. He never attended family gatherings as well. Jimin didn't want to know what the reason was. He thought he already knew what.

 

Taehyung nodded his head in agreement and wore his thankful smile, "Cookies and chocolate drink is fine. Thank you."

 

The black-haired male willingly bought cookies and chocolate drink for the male. Taehyung mouthed a quick 'thank you' and began wolfing his snacks down. Jimin wondered if the male was eating properly because he never expected someone to eat so fast without choking. Amused by the red-haired male behavior, he finished the last slice of his cake and moaned lowly in delight as the sweet substance wrapped his taste buds. He took note on his brain to pay a everyday visit in this shop. 

 

When they both got satisfied by digging down on their food, they managed to have small talks. Taehyung asked how he and Minju dated and what was his proposal looked like. Jimin was flustered as he answered his question, telling him that they were best friends in college and study buddy. At graduation, he confessed to Minju and the beautiful woman accepted him as her boyfriend. After two years of dating, he proposed to Minju during their second anniversary and with teary-eyed, the woman shouted a yes straight to his face.

 

"That was lovely," Taehyung's eyes sparkled in adoration and his lips formed a sly smile, "She's lucky." His voice was small and barely distinguishable, Jimin sensed the sadness and envious in his tone.

 

Pushing his blackish hair back, Jimin chuckled to light up the mood, "How about you and your boyfriend?"

 

Taehyung's face eventually got bright and shining by the mention of his own relationship, the red-haired male laughed lowly and clapped his hand gently. Jimin concluded that the male was really into his partner. He was luckier. "Our love story is very dramatic." 

 

The black-haired male curiosity raised higher, eyes locked to the male as he stared at him. "If it's okay to you, I want to know, Taehyung-ssi." He earned another chuckle and he did the same as well, Taehyung was a ball of sunshine, he noticed.

 

"He was my dorm mate, he was painfully shy and awkward that he literally didn't talk to me. Whenever I ask him, he would just nod his head and walk away. He always went home late at night to ignore me. He was cold, I swear it stressed me out. I wanted to rip my hair off. Then, I met his guard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter