Escape and Evil Next Plan

Run To You (Part of Girl in My Dreams)

Chapter 1

 

It's Afternoon now..

 

The Road was empty and just left snow everywhere..

 

everyone was lazy to go out cause the wheater been cold in the end of december at small town..

 

the sun was not shine bright, cause cloud hang in everywhere..

 

Suddenly the silence was break by barking of many dog...

 

"gukk..gukkk..gukkk..gukkk"

 

they was chase someone who run away with crazy...

 

"hosshhh..hosshhh..hosshh"

 

"gukkk..gukkk..gukkk"

 

some people was attractive with sound of the dogs and suprise to see they chase someone...

 

"we must help..we can't just stand here and watching" yell old man..

 

the others was agree...but when they saw two man riding a horse and follow the dogs, they was stop to walk..

 

one of a man watching them. he take a riffle and directing it...

 

directly, some people who want to help before was afraid and turn back and run away..

 

but he just pretend to act for scaring them. so no one will help their prey.

 

"don't play it anymore Jungshin..be focus..we must catch him before the dark came"

 

"aissshhh...relax Nickhun..I just playing around. it's boring you know. beside that, he will not run away" said Jungshin.

 

"I'll believe what you said when we catch him" said Nickhun while his eyes look to front.

 

"you will see" convince Jungshin while he whip a horse to run fast and follow by Nickhun

 

The man who been chasing by dogs was running to the hill. he can't thinking well and just run to front.

 

when he reach top of the hill, he saw a river just few metres from his stand.

 

"I must go to the river and dive, so the chaser can't find me"

 

he try to look back and saw his chaser just 10 metres from him.

 

quickly he run away to the river and jump into the water..

 

he was vanish deep in the water..

 

"gukkk...gukkk..gukkk"

 

the dogs was lost their chasing..

 

Nickhun and Jungshin arrive. they search everywhere around the river, but nothing there..

 

Nickhun look upset..

 

"See..he's escape Jungshin and what you will say to Yoona and our Boss now"

 

Jungshin look silent. he's not expect this will happen.

 

"I don't know what have to say Nickhun. it's my fault" said Jungshin weakly.

 

"yes it's your fault Jungshin. one hundred percent fault. if you're not sleeping then he will not escape. you're mistaken will ruin everything" said Nickhun with mad.

 

Jungshin doesn't have to say. Nickhun take his handphone and call someone..

 

"Yeobseyo" answer Yeoja

 

"we lost him Yoona"

 

"Mwo"

 

"who is it Yoona?" said a man from a bathroom..

 

Yoona hold the call..

 

"Nickhun, honey"

 

"what is it honey? why he's calling?" ask him

 

"he say, our prisoner was escape"

 

"What? let me talk with him, yoona" said a man while he take a towel and get out from the bathroom..

 

He take a handphone from Yoona..

 

"what's happen Nickhun? just guard a little man and you let him escape?" Yell him

 

"it's not like that boss" said Nickhun. then he tell him what is happen until the prisoner escape.

 

Jungshin just stare at Nickhun and wonder what will happen next.

 

their boss was silent while think a little..

 

"Nickhun, you know what you have to do for someone useless like him right?"

 

Nickhun just silent to hear that.

 

"yes boss" answer him. then he cut the connection..

 

Jungshin look curious while Nickhun just pretend to calm down.

 

"what boss has said Nickhun?does he forgiven me?"

 

Nickhun nodded his head.

 

"he just warn you to not repeat you're foolish anymore" said Nickhun while he ride a horse. "com'mon Jungshin, let's go home"

 

Jungshin turn around and walk to his horse. he doesn't aware Nickhun take off his guns and aiming to Jungshin.

 

Just too late for Jungshin to reach his riffle when Nickhun shoot him.

 

Jungshin was fall down from his horse while his hand hold his chest from bleeding.

 

"Nickhun. wait" yell Jungshin. but no mercy for him. the second shoot from nickhun was pierce his head and ended story of Jungshin, Shin hye bodyguard who love her but shin hye just saw him as a bodyguard nothing less and that was hurting him. moreover when shin hye love yonghwa and make him lost a job cause yonghwa protect her and get trust from her father, so they're doesn't need jungshin anymore. all is happen was make him revenge. so, when Yoona came and give a job, Jungshin take it without think twice. he never expect that his decision will take him to the dead. 

 

After make sure he did a job, Nickhun left the place and ready himself for next plan that Boss told him.


 

the boss look at Yoona while he take off his towel.

 

Yoona know what he wanted. She kneel down and take his and it.

 

"achhh honey..it's delicious" said him.

 

"you like it?"ask Yoona

 

"Ne, honey" 

 

"I will continue my job, but when you will do what I want?" ask Yoona upset.

 

"Aigoo, honey. you look cute when you're upset like this" said The Boss while he take her hand and pull it.

 

"chua, honey.I will do what you want"

 

"so, who will you send to do an Evil next plan?"ask Yoona. she take an apple on the table and eat it.

 

"hmmmhh" said the boss thinking. he take a towel and sit on the chair

 

"I think I must do it by myself, yoona"

 

"do you know where is she now? coz it's been five month since she been dissapear?"ask Yoona.

 

The Boss smile sly..

 

"don't worry Yoona, I have someone who's know where she is. Evil next plan will successful like our evil plan before"

 

Yoona move slowly to him after she finish eat an apple. she continue to .

 

Evil Next Plan will running soon

 

"Who is The Boss? and What he will doing with Evil Next Plan for Yongshin Couple? what will happen next?"

      "just give me your opinion and comment"

"wait for next chapter my friend and be patient"

"byeee"