three.

Sunshine Behind Your Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#. Song Hye Kyo

"Hah."

I leaned my shoulder to one side of the wall near the kitchen. All the work has been completed. I've just returned from the hospital since this morning, and I do all my duties as a wife. Yes, I was a wife now.

I have not even take off my practice suit. Because this evening, after dinner with Joong Ki, I will go back to the Haesung hospital for the night shift. Pyo doctor just told that there are some operating schedule to be completed.

I was just going to open up my white coat, when the sound of a car horn coming from the front of the house. I undo my intention, and walked to the main door. It seems Joong Ki came home early from work.

I opened the door, and noticed Joong Ki parked his car.

"You ..  come back home sooner?" I tried to say hello properly. Joong Ki flashed past me. He loosened his tie. "Yes."

Our relationship as a married couple has been running for approximately two weeks. What I expect before we got married, everything did not happen. Harmonious household, quality time with each other, have dinner together. All of them never happened.

It all started one night, when I and Joong Ki were talking in the kitchen. It was the second night after we got married. Joong Ki home from his office, and he greeted me who was drinking.

"There are no scheduled surgery?" he asked me. I nodded. "Everything is finished."

We have made an agreement, that we keep working as our profession. No one picked up pensions to take care of the household, and we postponed honeymoon. We were both too busy.

Joong Ki smiled at me. His smile is still the same as when we first met. His smile was very sweet and sincere.

"Do you want dinner?" I smiled at him. He had time to think, then nodded. "Let's have dinner together."

"What do you want to eat tonight?" I approached and given the choice food I can cook. "Black noodles? Rice cake soup? Ramyun kimchi?"

I could see Joong Ki's face has changed drastically. He was stunned, then turned his head away from me. Then he stepped back and walked to the bedroom.

"Joong Ki? Are you okay?" I was walking and holding hands. Joong Ki and then stop but he did not look back. For a moment, he refused my gaze.

"I'm okay. I need rest." Joong Ki smiled.

And from there I realized, that his smile has changed.

I do not understand why he was always acting strange, when we talk about food. The first time we met, his behavior changed when I talk about ramyun kimchi and black noodles. The incident was repeated again when we planned a dinner.

Actually, what's with those foods? Does Joong Ki hates them?

The food problem is considered seriously for Joong Ki. Even after that day, we no longer talk much. Joong Ki said if we have to sleep in different bed for some reason. So, from that day, I spent the night in the back room in the pavilion.

I never asked again about why Joong Ki turn out like this. I once ever asked him about the dinner, and Joong Ki turned into a rude man. He pushed my body until my body hits the wall and I fell.

Does he not love me wholeheartedly?

If he does not really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter