two.

Sunshine Behind Your Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#. Song Hye Kyo

Today I was not so excited. I just listened to the chat between nurse  Seo Jeong Yeon and nurse Park Hwan Hee. My surgery schedules were finished, but I really don't eager to return.

"Dr. Song, why are you so lethargic?" Hwan Hee asked me. I just smiled to answer that I was fine.

Suddenly, my cell phone rang so loud. I took my cell phone, and it turns out Joong Ki's call.

We've exchanged phone numbers since the first time we met. I was very comfortable with him, and he seemed so. However, I still do not understand. Why was he so surprised and didn't like it when I talk about ramyun and black noodles?

"Oh, Joong Ki-ssi?" I smiled when lifted. His voice is giving me a bit of zing.

"Are you busy? Let's go out and eat together," said Joong Ki.

We then met at the cafe yesterday, when my father took me to meet with colleagues. I still wear my surgery suits, because maybe after this I'll go back to the hospital.

"I was thirty minutes late. Sorry." I sat in front of him. I saw he was drinking avocado juice. "I'm thinking, what a suitable punishment for you?"

I smile. Song Joong Ki is a typical guy who is always joking. I knew from the beginning we met. He always throws a joke to cheer me up.

"Being a doctor isn't a good idea. Are you accept this job because doctor is big-honored?" I still remember his words. Although it's a bit touch my heart, but it's still true tho. I live here to be a doctor, because doctor make so much money.

We're talking about the sunny day. Today the sun was shining without a cloud cover it. Very beautiful. In fact, summer is comparatively long.

"Do you want to talk about marriage?" I asked freely to Joong Ki. He choked. Perhaps because he was so shocked that he drank the juice in the wrong way.

"How did you know? I want to talk about our wedding date," he said, wiping his mouth. "Do you have any idea?"

I murmured. I put my finger to my chin, looks are thinking. "March 29?"

Joong Ki rejects my idea. At first, I thought he rejected my idea, because March 29 was a short time. But apparently ..

"Too long," Joong Ki tapped his fingers on the table. "What if March 14?"

Now my turn to choke. I was so surprised. Is not March 14 just two weeks from now? "143? What happened to 143? Your anniversary date with your ex?"

"Ani. 143 means love." Joong Ki smiled. "Then?"

Joong Ki frowned. So funny when seen up close. "And I love you. I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter