Come Back

Missing You {Sequel to Blues}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After being away for so long Chaerin was finally coming back to her homeland.

With her new works on the USA and her breakup with Jiyong it was easy to stay out of the country for so long. But now she had to come back, Yang Hyun Suk wanted her back for a few meetings with the investors to talk about her US career.

Funny as it may sound but as soon as the airplane touched the ground her first thought was “From now on, I can bump into Jiyong at any time” and it made her stomach twist inside her. A little more than a year had passed but his name still made her feel anxious.

She knew he was in Korea. Yang Hyunsuk let it “slip” while talking with her about her come back to Korea.

“I need you to come talk with the investors Chaerin…we need to give them something solid. I already had Jiyong to speak with them since he has been staying quite a lot in Korea…”

Of course he didn’t say it mindlessly, he knew about how things turn out between both them and wanted her to be prepared in case they bumped into each other while she was back to Korea.

And she was.

At least she hoped she was.

 

                                                                                                                                     **

 

While out of the country her manager got her a new place in Korea. No old apartment. No old story. She wanted a fresh new start in a new place, one where Jiyong hadn’t been into.

It felt unfamiliar and it didn’t seem like her home but she knew it could be her home, at least while she was staying in Korea.

Even if she wanted to continue in the country she’d have to come back to the US to wrap up all her work. But if she could turn this new apartment into her home then she could be back to the country more times during the year.

“I think it got style” Chaerin’s sister, Harin, said as she looked around. In order to feel more at home and have company Chaerin brought her along. “Everything I own has style” Chaerin replied with a smirk and a faked obnoxious face.

“Jeez, you’re so full of yourself” Harin chuckled while walking to see the rooms, “I’ll go to my room and take a shower. Call me if you need me unnie”.

Chaerin hummed in response while looking through her cell phone. She sent a message to her CEO just to let him know she was safe and sound on her new apartment.

The place looked warmer as she walked around just like home would feel like but she held tightly on her cell phone while she looked around as if she was anxious.

As if something was missing.

His smell.

His fading presence.

The things she was running from was the things her mind more urged to have. It felt like a punch in the stomach. No matter how hard she fought to forget about him or to live without him, her mind still searched for him.

“It has been a damn whole year Lee Chaerin. Get over with it. You being in Korea does not mean you and Jiyong will be back together. You wanted this to end too, now live with it.” Chaeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter