FINAL

Love and self hate

-

September 2015 

Author's pov

"Hey, hey, hey. Stop with the pout" Minah said as she squeeze Sehun's lips that are pouting 

Sehun sigh as he swat her hand away from his lips, pulling her down so she can sit beside him. He leaned his head on her shoulder, snuggling his head to her the crook of her neck and let out another sigh. 

"What's wrong baby?" Minah his hair hugging him close

"My report card is so bad" He whisper silently, sighing to himself as he sat up letting go of the hug giving her his report card 

It's the end of the semester, they have just received their report card. Both of them were not the brightest student around but they both work as much as they can to get good scores. But Sehun has been really down since he received his. 

Minah look trough his report card and sigh. His scores are all above average, and all of them are better than hers, she frowned to herself as she stare at the card. 

"Would you feel better if I showed you mine?" She said taking her report card from her bag giving it to him, Sehun scan trough it with a frown. 

"No. Our scores are not that different" He said putting it down "I hate myself for being stupid" He run his hand trough his hair and rub his face 

Minah bite her lips at his words.. If he's stupid than what am I. She pouted and just look down. 

"Um, hey. At least we have each other. Right???" Minah asked him trying to sound happy and cheerful like she usually is 

"Ha ha yeah" Sehun said rolling his eyes, "But I love you" Sehun continued off hugging her after 

"I love you too" She said that came off as a muffle do to the fact that she is squeezed to his chest 

Love and self hate. They might've hate themself, but they can love each other, and tried their best to cheer one another. 

-

November 2015 

Author's pov 

Minah has been quite the whole day, and Sehun is getting worried. She keep on poking her food in lunch, day dream in class, and just stare at the wall with a blank stare. She is indeed not okay, it's the end of the school day and both of them are currently walking home together, and she has been keeping the distance between them. 

"Babe, are you okay" Sehun ruins the silent atmosphere that has been surrounding them 

"Yeah" Minah softly whisper blankly, and of course Sehun doesn't believe her. He hold her hand that has been avoiding his the whole time, forcing her to look back at him. He stares at her confused, where did my bubbly Minah go? he wonders. Minah avoided his eyes that are currently drilling holes to the back of her head. They moved and hide under the shade of a big tree because it was hot and they didn't want anyone stare at them as they are trying to go trough this problem. 

They sat together, Sehun holding her hands tightly in his staring at Minah who was bitting her lips. 

"Please tell me what's bothering you... I feel useless as a boyfriend. You know what does it felt like when your girlfriend doesn't want to tell you her problems?" He asked trying to catch her eyes as she mumble a quite "What?"

"It felt like your mum doesn't want you anymore" He said looking both serious and dissapointed 

Minah is filled with guilt now, her eyes watering and her tears fell to his hands that are holding hers. Sehun soften up and hugged her mumbling a sorry as he was doing it. 

"I'm sorry for acting weird today, it's just that a lot of things has been in my mind." Minah sob to his chest wetting his uniform, but he didn't mind it at all as long as his girl feel better 

"Mind telling me what's in your mind?" He kissed the top of her head trying to calm her down 

"I don't mind at all" Minah said and sigh

"I've been falling back on my school work, I couldn't seem to catch up to it.. I feel so stupid" She started off and Sehun hummed in response knowing she has more than that

"I was overthinking about my dad retirement.. I don't know what will happen to my family after that" Minah said choking back a sob

"And I over heard someone saying that I don't deserve you" Minah shook as she sob again "And I started to think about it.. I don't think I deserve you. Why would you, Oh Sehun date someone like me who is not even pretty, rich, kind? Should we just break up? I hate myself so much Sehun-ah" Minah said crying to his chest again because she could not handle holding up her sobs anymore.

Sehun sigh hearing all of it.. He hold her by the shoulder making her look at him, Sehun himself has tears in his eyes because of what his love had said but he hold it back. 

"Cho Minah. You my love is one of the most smartest person I've met in my life. You tried your best in everything and I love you for that.. If you're falling behind in your work, let's do it together one by one. We have each other remember?" He started off as he wipe her tear stained cheeks.

"About your father's retirement... I believe that your parents have stuff planned already. Baby, your father is a smart and caring man. He would never let his family be neglected and suffer.. Trust me in this." He stares at her eyes in a comforting manner, calming her down instantly.

"And lastly.. You deserve me. I'm the one who does not deserve such an amazing girl who is now sitting in front of me. Don't think of what they said because they don't even know how you are, and who you are to me. Being with you and being loved by you makes me feel like everything I've lost come back to me. Being with you is enough for me to survive and all of this self hate I have is gone in an instant when I saw your smile. I love you Cho Minah and don't ever think otherwise. I love you, so don't ever think of leaving me." Sehun said his voice cracking in the end as tears fell from his eyes. He meant every single thing he said to her. Minah's eyes pouring tears now, they hugged and cried in each other's arm. 

"We have each other remember? I love you" Sehun said kissing the top of her head again 

"Yes. We have each other. I love you" She said as she fell in love with him all over again. 

They have each other. Things will be fine. 

-

January 2016 

Author's pov 

The year ended, and the couple is as strong as ever. There were bumps and problems here and there but they have each other and that's all matters to them. 

But one day there was this new transferred student named Kris Wu. Minah and him grew closer because they were partner in some of the subjects.

Sehun grew restless as he stare at them talking and joking around with each other. Minah has been missing out on their dates to work on her and Kris's school work. Sometimes Sehun had to walk alone from school to his house, feeling empty because his love was not there with him. Sehun is now green with envy because of Kris who is taller, funnier, cooler, and handsomer than him. 

It was Saturday and Sehun was visiting Minah's house for their usual Saturday movie marathon. He knocked on the door expecting Minah to open it herself but he was greeted by the face of Kris Wu who is currently the person he hated the most. 

"Oh hi Sehun! I'm just about to leave. Minah is in her bedroom btw, don't forget to lock the door after I leave" Kris said with a soft smile as he tie the laces of his shoes 

"Hi. Kris, and yeah I know." Sehun replied to him coldly, Kris stand up and towered over Sehun, intimidating him by his height. 

"O..kay then. Gotta go. See you on monday" Kris hesitantly waving at him leaving Minah's house

Sehun sighed, taking off his shoes putting it on the shoe rack, and locking the door. Minah didn't tell him that Kris is coming today. What is going on. He thought himself, going up the stairs to her room. Her family is usually out on Saturdays so there was no one else inside. 

He entered her room seeing her sitting on her bed watching some random youtube video like she usually does. He sat on her bed making her look at him. 

"Sehunnieeee" She greeted with a sweet smile hugging him tight, but her hug was not returned as Sehun only sigh not looking at her. Minah furrowed her eyebrows confused at her lover's weird act. 

"What happened?" She asked staring at him, moving her hand up and down his arm. 

Sehun just sigh turning to her. "You didn't told me that he's coming to your house" He said avoiding her question, Minah was confused. Is it because of Kris? She thought to herself and frowned 

"I didn't know he was coming either baby" Minah told him the truth, but Sehun doesn't believe her. 

"Are you gonna leave me for him? For that tall, handsome, brown eyed, cool guy?" Sehun blurted out looking hurt, Minah stared at him hurt. Does he really think I will leave him for someone else? She thought herself dissapointed because of what he said 

"NO-" Minah said but was soon cut off by Sehun 

"I know that I'm not as handsome as him, as tall as him. His eyes are browner, His lips are fuller, yeah maybe his nose is pointier bu-" Sehun rant off but Minah cut him off like he did to her. But she cut him of by kissing him instead. 

"That's the only way to shut you up" Minah said to him holding his face in her hands 

"You might not have the lightest color eyes, but I love them more than any color of eyes in the world" Minah said kissing his eyelids 

"His nose might be pointier but I love yours the best" Minah said kissing the tip of his nose 

"And lastly. I don't care about his lips, I only care about yours. Because your lips are the most perfect pair of lips I've ever seen and touch." She said brushing her lips against his before kissing him again 

"I love both of your perfection and imperfection. And no one can compare to you. Yes you are not as tall as him, but I love your height. Because when we hugged we fit like puzzle pieces. You are perfect to me Oh Sehun. Don't ever compare yourself with anyone else." She said and shower his face with kisses right after that 

"Kris is gay anyway" She said after she was done kissing his face 

"WHAT?!" Sehun screamed shocked by what his girlfriend said 

"Yeah, he has a thing with Tao right now" Minah said giggling 

"Now! Let's start the movie marathon" Minah moved away typing away on her laptop 

Sehun smiled looking at her. I love you for your perfect and imperfection too. Don't ever compare yourself with anyone. 

-

Yeah, they might've hate themselves. But their love for each other is beyond the hate that they have. 

-The End -