Chapter 7

Bullying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later in America

Kyuhyun was still in America with his best friend Sungmin,now he was mother of a little troublemaker Cho Jiyoon,he knew that his child father was Siwon.He was the one and only who...When he found out he was scared but with Sungmin's help he raised the kid.

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

I woke up around 3 in the morning because Jiyoon was crying.I walked inside her room and saw her sitting at the floor with the little teddy bear that i had gave her.

"Baby why are you crying?Are you in pain?"I said and walked closer,she looked at me and nodded

"Mommy i want to see daddy,not only in photos,mommy please"She said and i took her from the floor and with her in my arms i stepped inside my room and placed her at my bed,i hugged her and sing her a lullaby and she slept again..

I can't go back he will think that i want to destroy him and he will hate me more,yes i saw my daughter how her fathers looks like because i didn't want her to think that she don't have a daddy But again I wont let him destroy my daughter life like he destroyed mine.As much i love him he was the one that broke my heart in million pieces.

End of Kyuhyun's P.O.V

The next day Kyuhyun woke up and walked down the stairs and saw Sungmin eating he smiled to him and he sat next to him.

"Good morning"

"Good Morning"He said and looked down still thinking about his daughter's words

"Kyuhyun,what's wrong?"

"Jiyoon want to go back  to see him"He said and looked down,the latter looked at him like he wasn't surprised at all

"I know that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter