Chapter 9

Bullying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin looked the older guy who was shocked by the sudden confession,he bit his lips and turned to leave

"Sungmin wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!"He heard Kangin screaming behind him but he didn't stop he continued walking when he felt a hand grabbing him from his wrist making him turn to face the latter.Sungmin looked at him and then he looked down he felt sad because he knew that  he destroyed his life and the older guy will hate him for sure now or better say that the older guy already hate him.

"What,look i was only joking i-------------"Sungmin tried to say but Kangin stopped him by kissing him.making the latter shocked but he also kissed him back shyly.After their bery first kiss and after their lungs screamed for air they stopped kissing and Sungmin looked down he didn't dare to look the latter in his eyes.

"Look at me"

"N-no"

"Look at me,Sungmin"Kangin said again more like begged the younger one.Sungmin looked at him making the latter smile

"I love you too"Kangin said and hugged the latter by the waist making the latter hug him too feeling happy

Kyuhyun was crying this classroom was only making him remember the way Siwon treated him.Siwon on the other hand walked closer to the latter wanting to hug him but that only made Kyuhyun take steps back.

"No,n-no again please no,i am sorry,don't hurt my daughter i will leave from your life"Kyuhyun said between his sobs making Siwon's heart hurt badly.

Siwon hugged h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter