Final

Eyes are Whispering
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli threw herself on the bed at the end of the tiring day. She stared at the white ceiling and thought what did she do wrong for today.

Whatever she does, all people look at her like a sinner.

She gets hate for being lazy on the stage for their performances.
She gets hate for dating an older guy.
She gets hate for quitting the group.

Does she even deserve all of these?

The bad comments she has been getting since that time. She wasn't even angry at them since she doesn't like being angry. Whenever she goes, that would be a scandal. All people say that she's ruining herself. It may be true sometimes. But she has some tough times either since she's a human.

She isn't telling them to love her, just.. she's telling them to leave her alone if they hate her. But people are putting effort on the person they hate, that's what so unfair world.

' Sulli is my husband. Soojung is my wife.'

While she has been getting hate from the people, her friend gets a lot of love from the people. She didn't envy her but she envies her life. They both chose their own ways by themselves. But Soojung gets the love and she gets the hate. She too wants the love from the people like her friend receives.

Once upon a life time, she had been a part of F(x) which is one of the famous bands in South Korea and all over the world.

Since her trainee life, she hated herself for being a dumb in the group. She's at singing. She's at dancing. She's at performing. Then why did she even suppose to become an idol?

Victoria is good at dancing.
Amber is good at rapping.
Luna is good at singing.
And for Krystal, it's not even needed to tell. She has all abilities that everyone envy. She can dance well. She can sing well. Her figure is a perfection which God created.
But she, Sulli, had become a burden for the group. Only her angelic flawless face was supporting the group, it was the people say.

' Soojung, don't get taller anymore from now on.'.

' Why?'.

' Because it's comfortable to put my arm around your shoulder, at this height.'.

' .. Okay, then.'

Since the start of their life, Soojung has been the best partner for her. They comforted each other whenever they felt down. They wiped the tears of each other. They shared the happiness and the pains together. Sulli and Krystal had been popular as the soul mates of the F(x).

But all are ruined now. Since she left the group, she found herself far away from them. She has her boyfriend now, that might be what people think.

But friend and boyfriend have different meanings. We can open to our friends all about our lives but we can't do that to our boyfriends. That's the difference.

Sometimes, when she needs a listener for her silent words, she misses her.
Sometimes, when she needs a shoulder to lean on, she misses her.
Sometimes, when she needs a pillow to hug tightly, she misses her.
Sometimes, when she needs a friend, she misses her.
But every second, every minute, every hour, she remembers her.

Sulli already gets a lot of depression since before she left the group. But Soojung was there for her, the only one who could see her as a human. Now, she still gets a plenty of depression. But now, Soojung is not here anymore. Then, what's the difference?
Only her wounded heart knows the answer.

She grabbed her cellphone from her bag and opened the screen. She scrolled up the names in her contact, there was her number. She stopped when her finger reached up to her name in her contact. She stared at the call button for a moment thinking if she should call or not.

She brought her cellphone near her ear after finally pressing her number. " Hello?", she heard the other line answered after a few rings.

Instead of answering back, she kept her silence. She didn't know how to talk since it had been a long time she didn't have any contact with her. While she was in her daydream, the other answered again, " Hello?".

She didn't answer yet but she tried to talk. But every words were choking at that made her suffocated. " Hel -- ", the other stopped for a while that made her pay attention more.

".. Ssul?", that is that. She finally noticed her. Soojung got up from her seat and left to the dressing room after excusing herself.

She brought her phone near her ear again, " Ssul..", she can call her name freely now since there was no one around her.

" .. Soojung..", her voice finally came back to the world as a thin smile appeared at her lips. Soojung didn't know why she felt so happy at her call, they didn't expect themselves to contact like that.

" Is it like I disturbed you? Are you busy?", Sulli asked with the guilt.

" No. No. It's fine.", Soojung shook her head from the other line.

" Alright..", then they fell into the silence through the call. It was awkward hearing only the breathing sounds from the other line.

" How have you been?", Sulli found a question to break the silence. But her question was stupid, it was obvious that she is doing well under the title 'Krystal'.

" Well.. Just usual.. ", she answered it slightly since she knows her friend might get a lot of depression in these days. " Why are you calling? You.. need me?", Soojung asked.

Sulli smiled, there is no one else who knows her as much as Soojung does. She even knows what kind of her breath expresses what word. " .. Inn..", she gave a brief answer.

" So should we meet? No. Should I come to you?", Soojung sounded so exciting and happy that made Sulli to smile. At least there is someone who still loves her.

" Aren't you busy?".

" No. I'm at a studio for a photoshoot. It'll finish in a while. Shall I come to you after this?", Soojung said.

" .. Yeah... So I'll be waiting.", Sulli said. After ending the call, Sulli smiled and got up from the bed. She started cleaning her messing room with a happy mind at the thought of her friend would come to her after a quite long time.

Meanwhile, Krystal showed her endless grin at the mirror. She felt really happy that she finally called her. They were so busy with the tight schedules but they miss each other so much. Finally, it's time now for two friends to meet again.

Sulli ran to the door as soon as she heard the door bell rang. She opened the door revealing a figure she was waiting for. She found her friend grinning, looking at her at the door.

" Come in.", she made a space for her to come in and Soojung stepped into the house.

" Did you wait too long?", Soojung asked as she slid herself into the slippers.

" No. You came fast.", she said after following her. Soojung let herse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter