end

Happy birthday, my princess!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its 26 April in the morning, where Woohyun and Sunggyu were cuddling on Sunggyu’s bed, too lazy to wake up so they decided to spend their time together since they didn’t get any schedules, moreover they knew all along that Woohyun will get too busy with his solo album coming ahead on 9th May.

“Hyung, I wish we can cuddle all time like right now. I don’t want to wake up, I just want to hug you, hyung”, he sleeps talking, his eyes were heavy since he got back from his vocal practice late at midnight and rushed to Sunggyu’s apartment because he just need his lover to his tiredness out. His arms were hugging his boyfriend tightly. Sunggyu just chuckled, leaving a kiss on his lover’s lips. His hand ruffled his Woohyun’s messy hair slightly. His lover looks so cute with his morning face. He knows that Woohyun will being too clingy to him whenever he is tired or got some problems. He knows his boyfriend very well.

“Hmm me too, Hyun. But you will be so busy after this, I bet I can’t get to hug you more often after this”, he said, pulling Woohyun to be closer to him. He heard Woohyun mumbled something but he didn’t know what the thing he said.

“Baby, are you still sleepy? Don’t you want to open your eyes and look at my handsome face? I’m sure you will miss me, with your hectic schedules ahead. Wake up please”. He tried to shake his body but Woohyun just ignored him and continued to sleep. Sunggyu pouted, he didn’t want to spend his quality time with his sleeping boyfriend. So, he get up to make up some breakfast for them, despite knowing that Woohyun is pretending to be asleep. When his body is moving away from the bed, Woohyun grabbed his wrist.

“Where are you going, sweetheart? I’m so cold, I need you here with me. Don’t go anywhere”, Woohyun possessively took his lover to his embrace again, then covered up their bodies with the blanket. Sunggyu pushed him away, feeling annoyed with his boyfriend. But, Woohyun pulled him again and giggles cutely, he knew he makes Sunggyu annoyed but he still did it because he finds that his lover is so cute whenever he makes that face. He cannot resist the urge to kiss his pouted lips, so he climbed on top of his Sunggyu and kissed him tenderly. When he broke the kiss,

“Of course you’re cold, why didn’t you put your clothes instead of just wearing that underwear? I already reminds you to put up at least the shirt before you went to bed! What if you catch the fever? Your solo is coming, can’t you at least take care of yourself?” Sunggyu being the protective lover, starts his nagging. He didn’t knew that Woohyun will sleep in his room last night, so despite waiting for his lover to come back home, he just slept early. When he opened his eyes this morning, he just seeing the wonderful sight infront of him. No wonder he feels the great warmth on his body throughout the night, that is because his lover just hugging him all night long.

“Here goes our nagging leader. Hyung, its only 9.00 am right now, and you already have so much energy to start your nag. I bet you must have so much energy because you got enough sleep by hugging the half- me last night, right?” Sunggyu blushed, his cheeks were slightly red. He didn’t realized when he did that last night but he sure knows it was true because that was the thing he always did when he sleeps with his lover.

“Baby, can you at least give me some kisses and encourage me to do well today? I feel so tired with all the schedules, and I need my boyfriend very much. Can you do that to me? It’s still early in the morning, you sure knows what to do” Woohyun grinned, winked at Sunggyu. Being a playful one, Sunggyu whispered to his ear “What do you want, honey? Just tell me, and I will grant all your wishes”. “I want you, hyung” Then Sunggyu peppered his lover with his kisses, making Woohyun giggles but then he groaned when his boyfriend’s hand naughtily crawl inside his brief.

After their y activities, they cuddled and that was when it happened. “Baby, I need to tell you something. But promise you will not be mad at me” Woohyun starts. “What is it? Is that any important thing you have to tell me?” Sunggyu looked at his boyfriend cutely.

“I can’t attend your birthday party tomorrow night, I have a vocal practice all of sudden. The manager said that I would not coming home the day after tomorrow as well. I’m afraid that I can’t spend my time on your birthday. I’m very sorry, hyung. But if I can finished my schedule early, I will quickly going home to celebrate you birthday together. Is it okay with you, baby?” He apologetically looked at his boyfriend. Sunggyu just kept quiet, that news so sudden that he can’t control his expression. Woohyun just observed the Sunggyu’s face, hoping that his lover wouldn’t mind but he knows from his expression, he looks hurt and sad. So he hugged his lover tightly and brushed his lips with him, trying to ease his sadness. “I promise hyung, I will try to come back early if I could”

That night, at the birthday party, Woohyun just make everyone shocked and laughed with his birthday cake. Since he cannot attend that party, he bought a princess cake to his Sunggyu, as a sign for him to apologize. Sunggyu felt so embarrassed with his cake. He got a message from Woohyun “Happy birthday, baby! That cake is a symbol that you’re my princess! You will always be my princess. I love you so much” He just replied his message with “I hate you, Namu!” He had to stand a huge embarrassment when their members and friends about the princess cake. He also being forced by and their CEO to take a picture of them with his princess cake and posted on his Instagram. They said that cake is replacing his Woohyun on that picture, making him sad. He wants his Woohyun to be there but he knows he can’t do anything about it. So he just wished that Woohyun can finished his schedule early tomorrow. He also shows his protest toward his lover by not replying his birthday wish on Twitter.

His birthday is nearing the ends, but that Namu still not coming back. Sunggyu waits him downstairs, makes his dongsaengs not comfortable to joke around. They know Sunggyu aren’t in the good mood, so they just laze around their living room, watching quietly on the television.

Sunggyu took his handphone, looked at the clock. Its 11.00 pm right now. He called his lover,

“Yah Namu, where are you?” he yelled on his phone, cannot control his anger anymore.

“Hyung, I promise I will be at your home before your birthday ends. I’m sorry, baby’, Woohyun replied, hoping his lover will accept his apology.

“If you can’t reach my home before this day ends, you will never get to see me anymore!” Sunggyu ends the call, ignoring his boyfriend calling his name on the phone. He quickly moved away, deciding to get back to his apartment upstairs. He slammed the front door hard, making their members shocked.

“I think Woohyun hyung will be doomed” Sungjong said, looking at other members. “I think I need to tell Woohyun hyung what had happened just now”, said Myungsoo. He typed a message to Woohyun “Hyung, I think you will be so sorry if you couldn’t fulfilled your promise to Gyu hyung. He just slammed our door hard, I think that door will be broken if he slammed it once again. Goodluck with your grumpy princess, hyung.”

At the meantime, Woohyun is already on his way home. He heaved a sigh, reading the message that Myungsoo had sent. It’s not easy to coax his boyfriend because Sunggyu is rarely becomes a sulky one. All of this time, he is the one who always get sulked, instead of Sunggyu. So he is being in panic state, hoping that his boyfriend didn’t get mad when seeing his face later.

When he arrived at their apartment’s building, he rushes out from the van, running to get into the lift. Slowly, he stepped into his boyfriend’s room. He looked at his watch, it’s already 11.30 pm. His boyfriend is currently playing games on his phone. “Baby, I’m here” he called Sunggyu. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter