Sweet Start

Love in Apartment 2

The sun finally gone and the sky getting darker as the clock already pointed on 7 PM.

Apartment’s hall become more quiet as people already went to their apartment. The road is getting more crowded as people getting hurried on their way to go home. The traffic jam couldn’t be passed so easily since today is Friday the day when every younger people came out from their cave to hangout with their friends and lovers.

Same goes with Jiyong who already stucked in his Bentley Mansory for an hour. When his apartment just 6 miles away from his office.

The digital clock already changed into 08:23 PM and Jiyong already succeed to park his car in the basement.

He sighed repeatly after watching his watch.

The sound of door opened heard by Chaerin who just finished drying on her wet hair. The man with black hoodie and black snapback walked over the hall and the living room while yelling,“I’m home!”.

He kept repeating until got answered by his girlfriend, “Hi”

Jiyong looked at her in strange-looks, “Just Hi? Where’s my welcome home sweetheart! And my kiss?” He pouted acting like a five years old kiddo.

“You are so childlish!” She said while putting down the comb on her dressing table. “Have you eat dinner?” she asked after looking on his face.

“No. I know that you’ll cook something for me” Jiyong said grabbing his empty tummy from growling.

Both of them walked to kitchen as they want to have dinner together.

“But actually I’m not cooking anything tonight since Bom just came to visit” Chaerin reminded him while pouring a water for him.

He open the food cover on the table just to witnessing their breakfast, “With Seungchan?” he asked.

“Yes” She took the dirty plates from the table and put it on the sink.“And they brought us samgyeopsal” she added after washed her hands and walk straight to their refrigerator.

“Good!” Jiyong looks excited as his girlfriend about to re-heat the meat.

“Jiyong..guess what Bom Unnie ask to me?” she asked in the middle of cooking.

He walked closer and rest his hand on the side of the drawer while watching her close.

“When are we going to marry?”

The girl with blonde hair turned her head and look him in the eye, “Yes. So when are you going to propose me?”

A sighed came from his lips,“I think we already talked about it before Chaerinah”

The smell of the meat slowly spread as Chaerin kept stirring it. Jiyong gave her hand by placing the sauce and the vegetables into the plates.

He turned his ciggaretes on after put everything on the set.

“You want me to pregnant first I know. But what happen if I can’t pregnant? Will you marry me?” Chaerin asked him with a pout on her lips.

He felt his girlfriend being ridiculous that she have such a kind of mindset on her head when he already felt that there’s no other woman who can replaced her.

“Of course. Living with you already felt like married for me” He stated. “so all I want is just..”

Chaerin was listening to his words with her hand still flipping the meat one by one with her spatula when Jiyong suddenly stopped.

“What is that?” He asked to her.

“Nothing. Keep talking” Chaerin looked at him in puzzled. She hurriedly to hide her hands from him.

Jiyong was sure that he saw something, “No..What’s inside your hand?”

“Nothing I told you” She said while kept stirring the meat with her right hands.

“The other one” he told as he about to take a look by him self,“Okay I gave up”

She gave something on Jiyong’s palm. His eyes popped out as he saw the thing which is on his on palm now.

“Is this even real?” Jiyong turned his head on Chaerin and looked her with his jaw still dropped,“You think I’m faking on this tester?” she rolled her eyes and turning her back from Jiyong’s.

The guy with the tester pack on his hand still couldn’t belive and accept the true fact.

“Wait this isn’t April Mop right or some hidden camera thing?” he asked with a smile growing on his lips. “Of course not!” Chaerin answered him with little bit annoyed tune.

He put the tester pack on his pocket and gave Chaerin back hug, “I’m going to be father and you going to be the mother” he said excitedly while jumping on the kitchen floor like a kid,“And Gaho and Jollie will be our baby’s siblings”

She also smile while hearing those sweet words that soon to be real,“I know”

“Lets go to doctor tomorrow” Jiyong said make her body turned and faced him.“To check on your pregnancy of course!” He said after Chaerin was asking him why would they go to doctor tomorrow.

“O-okay” she answered him in short as she little bit speechless by Jiyong’s reaction.

She didn’t know Jiyong really want to have baby with her this much. She think that he just kidding but no he’snt.

“Would you like something different to eat? Something sour or something salty?” Jiyong asked her with a smile that only appeared when his album got award.

Meanwhile Chaerin still cant get used by this kind of treatment by Jiyong, “No. I’m fine”

“Tell me if you want to vomit or something” He said touching Chaerin’s flat tummy.

She sighed as he kept touching it and being a distracter of her meat,“I already feeling that you like this baby more than me”

He bent down and lifted her clothes and showed her skin, “This baby is number one for me right now”

“Then what number I am?” She asked as she grabbing her pajama shirts while Jiyong planted a soft kisses on her tummy.

So sweet, Chaerin thought.

He stood up and fixed his girlfriend’s shirt and answered her question,“Zero” he said with a grin.

 

 

 

“Zero isn’t number!”