Chp. 4

My Boyfriend's Best Friend

The sound of the alarm made the short girl jump. There were food wrappers, four bags of empty chips, ten empty soda cans and bottles. Sunny went downstairs without even getting ready.

Her parents were at the table with scraps of food on their plate. Gain was there too with her evil smirk carved in her face. Sunny's parents looked at Sunny with a serious face.

"Aigoo! This kid didn't even get dressed! Look at you! Such a mess!" Sunny's mom said.

Gain looked at Sunny devilishly making Sunny hiss at her like a cat.

"Aigoo, why are hissing at your unnie Soonkyu? Gain is family!" Her mom said.

"It's okay Mrs. Lee, she's probably stressed out." Gain said.

"Sunny, we need to talk to you about you and Gain." Sunny's father said.

Sunny took a seat next to Gain glaring at her. 

"This is probably about yesterday. God please help me!" Sunny thought.

"What's this about? If she told you about yesterday, she was the one who is getting all grabby!" Sunny said.

"No, it's not about yesterday. And i believed that Gain didn't do those such things to you!" Sunny's mother said.

"Sunny, i know you and Joongki are dating but, Joongki's parents wanted an arranged marriage for Gain and Joongki." Sunny's dad said.

Sunny's jaw dropped. Her eyes starts tearing up.

"Why is this happening to me?! What does she want from me!!!!!???" Sunny thought. Sunny left the kitchen and went upstairs. She locked her room and starts unpacking. She grabbed her phone and called Sooyoung.

"Yeobeseyo?"

"*sobs* I don't know what she *sobs* wants from *sobs* me."

"They told you about the arranged marriage!?" 

"yeah.....*sobs*" 

"I'm afraid there's nothing to do about it Sunny."

"I'm moving in to your house."

"alright that's fine with me!"

Sunny cried while waiting for Sooyoung to pick her up. After ten minutes, the car beeped from outside. Sunny got all her thins and opened the window. She jumped out of the window making her legs hurt.

"f**k!" Sunny thought.

She limped her way to Sooyoung's car. 

"Ouch that was quite a jump!" Sooyoung said. Sunny nods.

...

Sooyoung drove to a breakfast diner to eat in. They arrived and went to a diner booth.

"So what now?" Sooyoung said.

"Well since my "boyfriend" who is getting married with the devil, i'll drop out of college and get a fresh new start of my life." Sunny said while looking at the menu.

"And then you decided to move in with me? Wow, that's the best you can do?" Sooyoung said making Sunny confused.

"What do you mean?" 

"Well i was thinking of revenge on Joongki. Like, egg his house or..."

"Or?"

"Crash in his wedding!" Sooyoung said.

"I don't know...." Sunny said worriedly.

"Oh come on! We will bring lots of people and then destroy everything!" 

"I didn't know you could be like this. Wait wait wait, how about we set it on fire!" Sunny said. 

At this moment, Sunny gets all excited and jumpy for setting Joongki's wedding on fire. Everyone starts looking at Sunny. 

"Stop it! Everyone is looking at you!" Sooyoung said covering her face.

...

After paying, they went to Sooyoung's house. Her house was also a mansion. It's because of her girlfriend Narsha. Narsha was part of a girl group called Brown Eyed Girls. But, everyone left the group and Narsha is the only one who is still working for her boss as a solo artist. She was still popular and rich but she is stressed from alot schedules.

The gate opened to her mansion. The mansion was filled with balloons, confetti, cups, can of beers, and some vomit on the ground.

"What happened here?" Sunny said.

"Oh, long story." Sooyoung said parking her car at the garage filled with expensive cars.

They went inside and there were maids cleaning. Sooyoung's girlfriend was at the couch holding a bottle of vodka with big glasses and a lei. 

"Jagiya wake up!" Sooyoung said shaking Narsha.

Narsha wakes up still sleepy.

"Ow my head!" She says.

"Jagi, this is Sunny the one i was talking to you about." Sooyoung said.

Sunny bowed to her senior. 

"So this is the girl. I heard about the Gain incident. I used to hate her alot!" Narsha said.

"Wait, you know her?" Sunny said.

"Of course! We used to be together in a girl group called Brown Eyed Girls." She said

"Wow! I really loved your songs, especially the abracadabra song." Sunny said.

...

The girls sat down at the table drinking coffee while they talk about Gain. (A/n: hey guys, just to let you know, i don't hate Gain. She is my bias in Brown Eyed Girls.) 

"She f**ked you!" Narsha said.

"Yep. I didn't know what to do and i had this feeling that i liked her." Sunny said.

"Ugh, it's that trick she always does to everybody. Including the girls." Narsha said disgusted.

"What trick?"

"It's a trick to lure the guys in. It also works on girls too." Sooyoung said.

"It doesn't work for me." Narsha said sipping on her coffee.

While they were talking, Narsha's phone started buzzing. It was text from her friend.

"Well, gotta go." Narsha said sipping her last sip.

"Where you going?" Sooyoung said.

"I gotta go with Miryo and JeA." Narsha said.

"You can come if you want. They're your friends too." She added.

"Wait what about Sunny?" Sooyoung said grabbing Narsha's wrist.

"She can come too." She said.

...

"So this is Sunny. It's nice to meet you." JeA said kissing Sunny's hand.

"Aish! Stop it unnie! Sorry Sunny she's still drunk from yesterday." Miryo said.

Sunny giggled.

"i'm gonna like this fresh start!"  Sunny thought.