Chp. 3

My Boyfriend's Best Friend

"Noona what do you mean? Gain noona is really nice to everyone." The paled boy says.

"Suga you don't understand! She's not a nice person and she even told me to stop bothering Joongki." Sunny says almost yelling at Suga and Wendy.

"Unnie, you're probably just stressed out." The red haired girl says.

Sunny sighs.

...

Everyone seems to be really happy when Gain came along. It wasn't like that as always. Joongki's family seems to be bored and busy all the time without Gain, but now they're all happy.

Even Sunny's family loves Gain. Sunny was at the backyard with everyone running around, diving in the swimming pool, and getting drunk. It was supposed to be a dinner not a party. Sunny loses her confidence. She feels like she's invisible towards everyone. Without a word, she walked towards to the swimming pool with her swimsuit on.

"Heads up!" Somebody says.

Sunny falls down in the water feeling cold. Joongki witnessed of what happened. He runs towards to Sunny to help her until he felt someone grab him by the arm. He was pulled back by Gain and then had their lips locked together.

Everyone started awwing at the two. Sunny's eyes were watering. She quickly grabbed her towel and went inside. She ran to the bathroom and locked the door sitting on the toilet feeling cold and just letting all the tears out.

...

A bright light hits her eyes. She woke up after in a three day coma. It was a Saturday morning. She noticed she was in the hospital. She stood out of her bed. She opens the door and goes to the administration desk.

"Um, hi." Sunny says.

"Hello Ms. Lee my name is Choi Sooyoung!" 

"Yeah no sh**!" Sunny says coldly looking at the lady's name tag.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, um....sorry." 

"It's fine..."

"I heard you were at Mr. Song's house for dinner." Sooyoung added.

"Wh-who told you that?"

"Well there was this really cold lady with a short hair who told me everything all about it." 

"Gain..." Sunny whispering to herself.

"Oh, her name is Gain?" Sooyoung says.

"Yeah....She told me to stop bothering my boyfriend."  

"Hmm...I think i know what's going on." Sooyoung says.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Sunny says.

"Well i've had that situation before. It means that Gain girl was probably used to go out with your boyfriend or she probably has a crush on him." 

"By any chance, did your boyfriend said it was his best friend?" Sooyoung added.

Sunny nodded.

"Yikes, then that means they went out before." Sooyoung says.

"Wow, is that why she told me that?" Sunny whispered to herself.

Sooyoung looks around to check if anyone who was related to Joongki aren't around here.

"Psst! Don't worry, i'll help you out." Sooyoung says handing her phone number to Sunny.

...

"So tell me what happened during the dinner party." Sooyoung says smacking on some hot cheetos.

"Well, i was alone with Gain and she tol-"

"Girl i already know that part!" Sooyoung says interrupting Sunny.

"Well, i was telling my boyfriend's cousin and his sister about what happened between me and Gain and then, i decided to just go for a swim and all of a sudden i got pushed in the water."

"K go on..." Sooyoung says eating her goobne chicken.

"And then.....i saw my boyfriend kissing Gain!" Sunny says already tearing up.

Sunny starts crying. She puts her head on Sooyoung's chest crying.

"It's okay girl, i was just like this before." Sooyoung says comforting Sunny.

...

Sunny sat down with her parents. The sound of the piano meaning it was time for church was heard. Sunny wore a cute pink dress. She tries being positive again forgetting what happened.

Sunny suddenly remembers of what Sooyoung said to her yesterday.

"By any chance, do you know what happened to me?" Sunny says sniffing after crying.

"Well, i was just talking to your boyfriend Joongki and then i asked him what happened to you and he told me that his red haired sister passed out as soon as you were talking to his sister."

"Thank goodness it didn't happen!" Sunny thought.

"And that's it..." Sooyoung says eating her tub of ice cream.

The End...

...

During church, Sunny's dad got a phone call from Joongki's dad saying there was going to be a meat party after church. He got really excited since Gain was gonna be there.

...

/Warning: There may be some inappropriate scenes/

""So how are you liking this lunch party?" Gain asked innocently.

"Don't be acting all innocent! We're alone!" Sunny yells at Gain.

Gain smirks evily thinking of a plan to do with her. All of a sudden her naughty hands start roaming around her chest.

"So, how do you want this to go?" Gain says squeezing Sunny's melons.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Sunny says.

"You said not to be acting innocent. So, i might start teasing you." Gain smirks.

She starts going on top of Sunny. Her face was close to Sunny's making it more intense. She starts grinding on her. She moans softly making her "Oh" face. Sunny was frozen just sitting still like she doesn't know what she's doing.

After a couple grinds, their clothes were already off.

...

"Why would you go along with it!" Sooyoung yells.

"I-i didn't know what to do. I just don't know what's happening to my life!" Sunny says.

"Well, good luck cause you just lost your boyfriend" 

"What!?" Sunny says.

To Be Continued...