Two

Complicated Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yesung grumpily barged into his house with a scowl on his face. Kyuhyun successfully hurt his pride. He didn’t know why he was affected with the model’s remarks. He didn’t look like vice president? Pfft! What a nonsense. He worked his off with Kangin to make a club for people like them to pour their love for photography. It was hard at first since the principal and teachers opposed the idea but with a lot of begging and proposals plus shameless promotion to gain members, they made it.

“Yesung-ah?”

Yesung turned around and found his older brother still in his working suit. The eyebags below his eyes clearly told that he was lacking of sleep.

“Heechul hyung? You are home already?”

“I went back to pick up something.” Heechul raised blue folder in his hand. “I am going back to my office again, don’t forget to eat dinner.”

Heechul ruffled Yesung’s hair and bade a goodbye. Yesung sighed deeply after his brother closed the front door. His older brother was always busy with work and he couldn’t help to feel bad since Heechul worked hard to support both of them. Six years ago, their parents died in car crash, leaving Yesung and Heechul without a warning. Heechul just graduated from high school back then and their parents didn’t leave them much money to support their whole life plus most of their relatives didn’t help at all so he decided to skip college to find a job. Those were hard years for the siblings but now that Heechul had stable job, everything was going well. Yesung wished that he could help Heechul by working as part timer but his brother opposed the idea and told him to focus with his school instead.

“It’s okay, I am used to eating without hyung. Let’s make dinner.” Yesung tried to cheer himself up.

Yesung walked towards living room to drop his bag on the couch and carefully placed his camera on the table. He didn’t like eating by himself so he switched the TV on to lift the atmosphere up. When he was about to make instant noodles for his dinner, he heard a familiar annoying voice.

“I dislike clumsy person.”

“So Kyuhyun-ssi if your future girlfriend is clumsy person, what will you do?”

Talk show. Kyuhyun was doing interview for a talk show on popular broadcast channel . It was like his encounter with the model before wasn’t enough to annoy him and now he was on TV. His TV for god's sake!

“That will never happen. I won’t choose clumsy person as my future girlfriend.”

Yesung rolled his eyes at the confident answer. He couldn’t believe that a person like Kyuhyun had a lot of fans. He was arrogant as hell. Well, the model was handsome indeed but pretty face couldn’t cover ugly attitude. He glanced around to find the remote and switched off the TV.

It was better to eat by himself instead of with Kyuhyun’s annoying face.

 

**

“Yo! Have you finished the principal’s task?”

Yesung shifted his gaze from the computer’s screen to Kangin. He was transferring the pictures he took yesterday into the school computer’s hard disk. “Not really. Almost. And I need to check the pictures first. I may retake some if I am not satisfied with the result.”

“As usual. You are perfectionist.” Kangin laughed.

“Yeah you know me.”

“Uh I am hungry. I am going to cafeteria now. You don’t want to eat?”

“Nope. I am not hungry.” Kangin only shook his head in amusement and walked out of the room, leaving Yesung alone.

Yesung went back to check the pictures. He was a perfectionist, as Kangin said. He only wanted  to give the best pictures for their school. As he scrolled down, he found a picture that caught his attention. He opened the picture to see it better. It was the candid picture of sleeping Kyuhyun that he took at the backyard yesterday. He zoomed in and bit his lower lip. He hated to admit it but he understood why Kyuhyun’s face was everywhere. Soft brown locks fell on his forehead, long lashes, sharp nose and full lips. Handsome. His face was an art. A face that photographers love to capture with their camera. Flawless. His photographer soul actually interested to work with the model but his human being soul screamed NO. Yesung was too busy staring at Kyuhyun’s face that he didn’t realize that someone was standing beside him, leaning down to see the monitor.

“Is that Cho Kyuhyun?!”

Yesung jumped in his seat and looked up to see Nayeon, Kangin’s sister; with bright face, staring dreamily at the picture of Kyuhyun that he took. He was flustered and immediately closed the preview. It was embarrassing enough for him to get caught with picture of Cho Kyuhyun.

“Nayeon-ah! You surprised me! What are you doing here?” Yesung spun his chair to the side, hoping that the girl infront of him wouldn’t mention about Kyuhyun.

“I am searching for Kangin oppa but he’s not here. Did you take picture of Cho Kyuhyun too, oppa? Are you close with him?” Nayeon’s eyes sparkled in excitement.

“T-that’s… I am not close with… with him. I-I-I accidentally took picture of him.” Yesung wanted  to hit himself for stuttering and giving stupid excuse.

“Wow but it’s pretty picture of him. Ugh, I left my phone at class. Oppa, can you print that one for me? Pweaaase.”

“P-p-print? For what?” Yesung furrowed his eyebrows, confused with Nayeon’s request. Why did she need a picture of Cho Kyuhyun?

“Oppa! It’s for collection, you know?! That’s an exclusive picture of a Cho Kyuhyun! No one has it, not even reporters out there. Can you print it, please?”

Fangirls. Yesung knew it immediately that Nayeon was one of Kyuhyun’s fangirl. He didn’t understand why fans like to collect picture of their idol, like what was the use of those pictures?

“Nayeon, the photo paper that we have in photography club isn’t for things like thi-“

“I will pay you. Is 10.000 won enough?” Nayeon cut Yesung’s words.

Yesung widened his eyes in surprise. She really wanted to pay for a picture of Cho Kyuhyun? Fangirls and their logic were really fascinating stuff. And 10.000 won was more than enough for one printed picture for sure!

“Okay. Deal.” Yesung grinned. He took a piece of photo paper and placed it on the printer. “Don’t tell Kangin or he will kill me. I mean about Kyuhyun or about you paid me.”

Nayeon bobbed her head excitedly. It only took 5 minutes until the picture got printed. A picture of sleeping Kyuhyun. Well, Yesung admitted that it was pretty creepy to have a picture of sleeping person but he knew that Nayeon wasn’t that kind of creepy fangirl… Or was she? Whatever, he got the money anyway and he didn’t care about Kyuhyun either.

“Thank you, Oppa! You took really a good picture of him. Now I am going to find Kangin Oppa~ ” Nayeon giggled as she left the room. Yesung could only shake his head in amusement. He went back to the computer and stared at Kyuhyun’s flawless face on the screen.

“If only your attitude is as pretty as your face.”

**

The sky was getting darker, telling Yesung that it was his time to go home. He almost finished taking picture of the cafeteria, few more pictures from different angle then he would go home. As usual no students around so it was easier for Yesung to capture the whole area. He was about to take picture when he caught a glimpse of brown hair through the viewfinder at the corner of the cafeteria. He

Please log in to read the full chapter