One

Complicated Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yesung almost dropped his camera when he heard loud squeal from bunch of girls at the corridor. He sighed in relief when he managed to catch his camera on time. It was his precious camera after all. As person who loved photography, he treated his camera like his own baby. He turned his head to check what was the cause of the noise. It ruined his chance to take perfect moment of butterfly that he spotted before so he was really annoyed right now.

“Aish, Cho Kyuhyun again.”

Yesung rolled his eyes. At the end of corridor, bunch of girls were swarming around a handsome tall male with curly brown hair, trying to walk through the crowd. The male named Kyuhyun didn’t look bothered with the noise as the girls kept scooting closer to talk with him, he just ignored them like they didn’t exist. Yesung didn’t know if he had to curse or pity him. Famous people problem.

Kyuhyun was a rising model in Seoul. A lot of big brands and designers always picked him as the model. His face was everywhere in magazine and billboard. With his boyish and handsome look he became popular among the girls. He went to Yedang Art School, the same school with Yesung.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, I saw your pictorial with Lee Sungkyung. You look handsome!”

“Yes, you look really good! I bought your magazine yesterday!”

The girls and Kyuhyun just passed by Yesung. Kyuhyun didn’t spare him a glance and continued walked forward with the girls around him until he was out of Yesung’s sight. Cold. Arrogant. That was what Yesung thought about Kyuhyun. He never understood the hype about Cho Kyuhyun. The girls and boys here seemed really worship him. Kyuhyun wasn’t friendly and from what Yesung knew, the model didn’t have close friend at school since he always found him wandering around alone. He also rarely came to school because his job as model but everytime he went, the girls were always being so loud and it gave Yesung real headache. He just wanted peaceful atmosphere, okay?

“Oy! What are you standing like a statue here?”

Yesung jumped in shock when a hand landed on his shoulder. He hugged his camera and spun around, only to see his friend, Donghae.

“You surprised me. Nothing. I was going to take picture of butterfly before but Cho Kyuhyun and his followers ruined it.” Yesung huffed in annoyance.

Donghae laughed. “Well, you know how loud our school when he is around. Dude is hot trendy thing right now.”

Yesung threw a glare at Donghae. Unlike him, Donghae thought that it was cool to have famous person in their school. He was proud to go to same school with Cho Kyuhyun. Even if he had to sacrifice his ears everytime the model went to school.

“Oh, Kangin is looking for you. Go meet him at the club room!” Donghae slapped his forehead. He forgot that the reason he was searching for Yesung was because of president of photography club ordered him.

“Okay, I am going to there anyway.”

They both reached the room and a bulky man on the chair stood up, walking towards Yesung.

“Yesungie! I need your help.” The bulky man, Kangin placed his palms on Yesung’s shoulders.

“What is it?” Yesung raised his eyebrow.

“The principal asked the photography club to take picture of our school. It’s for our school’s website. He assigned me at first but I failed math class so I need to attend extra lesson for a week after class. The deadline is next week, can you replace me?” Kangin gave him a puppy eyes, no matter how tough Kangin looks like, Yesung still thought it was quite cute.

“Okay I can. I am quite free though.”

Kangin hugged Yesung and thanked him non stop. He was stressing with math lately and the principal suddenly gave him task. He was glad that Yesung could help him so he didn’t have to worry with the extra lesson.

“No wonder you are vice president of our club. You are so dependable!”

“Why didn’t you ask me? I am free too and a member of photography club.” Donghae pouted.

“No, I won’t let you d

Please log in to read the full chapter