Three - Les Mis

Enigma

'Hey look! The school production this year is going to be Les Mis!' I exclaimed as I saw the poster on the notice board, 'Man, I wish I could sing or act.' Lina and I carried on walking to class but I noticed Jungkook lingered a little longer, reading the information on the poster.

 

Why did I take history? I thought as I nearly fell asleep in yet another lesson. My mind began to wander, specifically to a certain Jeon Jungkook. I still hadn't asked him about the other day, it felt like an invasion of his privacy. I was probably just over-thinking it all anyway, but I couldn't help my hyperactive imagination. I just kept thinking of so many possibilities, like what if he was secretly satan and was summoning his evil minions from the underworld? Or maybe he can talk to animals like that one prophet so he had been talking to some random fly? Maybe there was, like, an invisible unicorn or something, or an imaginary friend he was talking to? What if he was possessed by an evil spirit?

i vaguely thought I heard my name being called.

'Jaya,...Jaya!'

'Huh, yes what?' Wow, smooth.

'I asked you a question.' The teacher said. I just stared back at him blankly.

'Did you even hear anything I said?' 

'Um, yes?'

He just sighed in exasperation while pinching the bridge of his nose, 'See me after class, Jaya.'

I could hear muffled snickering around the classroom. Great, I thought, Just great. It's not like that was the first time that has happened though.

 

'Jaya, your behaviour and attitude is unacceptable.' The teacher said after class.

'I know, I'm sorry, Sir. I was just really tired.'

'Well then, you must be tired a lot, because this i not the first time. I'll let you off, but this better be the last time I see any sort of disrespectful behaviour from you, ok?'

'Yes, sir,' I said, completely surprised at how nice he was being.

 

'Stop laughing at me!' I said as Lina continued to cackle. 'I didn't even get told off let alone a detention, so it's all fine.'

'Yeah but, it's just,' she stopped to get her breath after laughing too hard, 'How many times are you going to do this? Like seriously, almost every lesson you're either staring off into space or asleep. Also, "huh, yes what?"' she said imitating me, 'What an intelligent sentence,' she said, breaking out into another fit of laughter.

'Ugh, I hate youl It's not my fault school is so boring that I fall asleep. Anyway, that guy, Yoongi or something, he's literally always asleep. How come no one ever tells him off?'

'Because he's "Min Genius". Seriously, he is some sort of super genius. He sleeps through all of his classes and still gets a hundred in everything so teschers don't care that he sleeps. You, on the other handm are hardly passing any of your subjects.'

'Right, ok I get it. I'll try harder, I need good grades for uni blah blah blah.'

'Hey,' Jungkook suddenly appeared and tapped my shoulder. I jumped about a foot in the air and may or may not have unintentionally let out an undignified yelp.

'Where did you come from?

Jungkook apologised meanwhile Lina just facepalmed (as usual, I wonder how her forehead isn't permanently red).

'Sorry, Jaya, I didn't mean to scare you.' Jungkook bowed deeply.

Lina replied for me, 'It's okay, don't be sorry, she's just an idiot.'

'Why am I friends with you again?' I said to Lina.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm so sorry it's been ages (but like, who even cares about this story anyway?) but exams are killing me. I still have 2 weeks of exams left, kill me now. Anyway, I really do not know how to write a fic to save my life so I apolgise for the lack of, well, everything.

Thank you for subscribing though, I never expected to even get one, so ten is a huge achievement for me  ^.^

Please leave a comment, let me know what you think!