TWO: Blurred Lines

On The Same Page?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  On His Page.           

 

 

               Kim Mingyu lives up for his title being the handsome visual of Seventeen. It makes him feel good and responsible whenever he fulfills his duty and hears the word ‘handsome’ and his name in one sentence. Don’t get him wrong. He’s not narcissistic. He’s just confident and doing his role in the group.

 

                He has this mix of seriousness and dorkiness in him that are mashed together well, plus he has an unthinkable level of oddness that only few can get. Some says he’s too mainstream and he can just either be a typical boy-next-door or a typical Casanova but little did they know, he is a real Pandora’s box. He has this deep secrets that one could think absurd to be his qualities.

 

 

                “Yah~ why did you even drink a lot of water!?” Hoshi, the older member of seventeen, whines impatiently at the door of the restroom as Mingyu told him to wait for him.

 

                “Because Mingyu is nervous!” A voice, which belongs to Woozi, mockingly answered Hoshi from the outside.

 

                Ugghh! this guys! I can’t concentrate. Mingyu was sweating so hard. They have this interview rehearsal and he has parts in it but there he is urinating like forever.

 

                “Yah! Woozi hyung I heard you! It’s not like that! My throat is just dry today!” Mingyu defended himself as if he would win against him.

 

                “Okay, whatever you say! I am going first!” Woozi replied as he plastered an evil smirk on his face. Hoshi on the other hand is near annoyance. He, too, has lines on the interview. He’s sure that they will be scolded if they’ll be late and it will be very heart breaking if the cause will just be the infamous urine of Mingyu. That urine sure knows the timing. Hoshi thought with sarcasm.

 

“Yah! Faster! They all left!” Hoshi is now scolding him.

 

“Yes yes! I know. Give me 20 more seconds! We will catch up! Just don’t leave me.” Hoshi feels his blood pressure rising that he just wants to break into the restroom and drag Mingyu out.

 

                    Finally, after a good 30 seconds, Mingyu was done and is out meeting a fuming Hoshi outside of the rest room.

 

                    “What kind of urine do you have, huh?!” Hoshi raises his voice as they speed to the interview room.

 

                Mingyu feels sorry for his hyung who waited for him despite itching to leave. “Hyung, thank you.” He said softly yet audible enough for Hoshi to hear. His voice has this tint of guilt. “and Sorry.” He added.

 

                     “Okay, okay fine! Just pray no one will scold us!” Hoshi knows Mingyu is an irresistible dongsaeng.

 

                As soon as they arrived, everybody is looking at them. April’s faces look confused while their members look relieved, well except Wonwoo and Woozi. Wonwoo has his own world and seems detached while Woozi’s face screams mocking. Hoshi is embarrassed for it and it was evident on his face. He proceeded to apologize to everyone while Mingyu was frozen for a while.

 

                There she is. What should I do? Mingyu is processing a lot of things in his mind that he did not noticed he was already dozing off. Then, a tap on his back wake the senses out of him. He then proceeded to apologize just like what Hoshi is doing.

 

                This kid is a hopeless idiot. Woozi on the far end of the room was mentally dissing Mingyu while giving him dagger stares.

 

                Mingyu was internally panicking. What should I do? He kept on repeating it in his brain as he continues to apologize to everyone. If Woozi is just beside him, he had been scolded. Woozi almost gave up on him when finally he met Mingyu’s eyes and gives him signal to do what Woozi had taught him.

 

               Mingyu breathes in deeply before he purposely did what Woozi wants him to do:

 

                “Mingyu-ah, you have to look into her eyes. Make sure to give her subtle yet lingering stares but of course it must not last for more than 3 seconds. It’s that or you’re done.” Mingyu was at first skeptical because Woozi never had a relationship (he doesn’t even know girls well) but then he said to Mingyu that he should trust him because he’s been very observant and reads a lot. Mingyu wasn’t sure if it will make him feel better since he didn’t want to be his experiment but then, he thought that there is nothing to lose.

 

               He did it. And it was directed to the center visual of April who’s standing infront of him wearing a pink fairy dress with her hair in a bun. Did I do it right? Did she noticed? Mingyu’s internal panic never ends and continues to contain it while on the other hand, Woozi looks like a proud dad for Mingyu.

 

              Truth be told, Mingyu has been attracted to a lot of girls. He thought it’s normal. It is not a surprise because there are really  A LOT of attractive women in the industry and it can’t be avoided. To Mingyu, it includes April’s Lee Hyunjoo. He has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter