Explanation

As We Are

"When he knows that, he told me that he needs couples of idea on how to stop you from utters the spell. He told me because he can't think of any best way to stop you. And one of the reasons for why he asked for my help was,,, he can't bear to see you disappoint. It was his weakness, seeing you being sad all day. That's why..." N telling Ken softly. 

"Jaehwan-ah, you know what, once you say the spell, yes we can win all of the music charts, yes we can become so popular, yes we can defeat the other kpop idols in just a blink of eye. But Jaehwan after that we will suffer because we have to live in people's expectations. People wouldn't like if we are lacking, even a bit and can you bear the pain of people talking about you openly? can we bear it together? And then what is the point of VIXX existance? We promised to give our love to one another, the fans and our own family but if we had to live in people's expectations, can we do that? No, we can't. because we are to busy correcting and adding the things that we lack, we can never enjoy our time and the worst is we can't feel whats the meaning of life actually. What is the benefit of gaining popularity on the outside but on the inside we are suffering? And because of that, Hyuk destroyed the spell. Yes you may had sacrificed everything you have, but that wouldn't as enough as what Hyuk had sacrificed for you, and for us.

Trust. Your trust towards him is one of the most valuable matters he have in his life. Why? because once he lost your trust, he will lost the loves that you had poured into him. The loves will disappear. And he doesn't mind about it eventhough it's hurt when this matter come across his mind. But he chose you. To see us live healthily and cheerfully just enough for him especially you."

The silence crying now can be heard. Hongbin takes Ken's hand and makes him walks towards the maknae's ward door. In there, Ken could see Ravi and Leo face were in worry. The fact that the comatose maknae may not wake up forever had really hurts the feeling of VIXX members. Jaehwan tears just can't stop spilling. The scene just worsening his feeling. Hongbin hugs him from the back and whispers,"he had promised before this that he's gonna be the star that will light and shines our life."