Persuade

As We Are

And there's N, who's almost collapsed. He then strengthen his legs and moves towards Ken, he isn't brave enough but Ken had already crossed the line. 

"Ken wait... you haven't heard the full story yet."

N is crying. Leo holds him.

Ravi and Hongbin rushed towards their bloody maknae. Hongbin was half freezed. Ravi realized it. He knows it's hard for Hongbin and the other members, including Ken. Only that Ken isn't realizing it at that time. 

"At first, you cover his neck with this handkerchief and press it. Do at your best to stop the bleeding while im unties his legs and hands. You can do it..." utter Ravi softly to Hongbin while handing him his handkerchief.

Both of them are totally focus to the maknae without even concerning about Ken at all. 

"Guys... what are you doing here?!!!" screamed Ken in anger.

"Jaehwan please, i knew about it. Let me explain to you, everything. Just please throw the knife away from your hands..." request N.

Suddenly Leo push the knife from Ken's hand. He grabbed Ken's shoulder and screams,"Jaehwan!!! What has come into you?! what had happened to you until you acted like this?! Where is the lovely Jaehwan has gone?! Look at him, your maknae, the person that you love the most in VIXX, Han SangHyuk! Look at him!!!

Ken looks back at Hyuk's figure. His eyes can't see the unconscious maknae clearly, it were filled with tears. After 10 seconds staring, he falls, kneeling. The tears spilled non stop.