simple double date.

Love Journey

Mo Yeon just finished cleaning the body, when she heard the knock on the door. She then looked at her watch on the table. It was just after seven o'clock at night.

Do Si Jin has come? But is not Si Jin said he would visit her house eight o'clock at night?

Mo Yeon then justify the location of the towel on her head, and walked toward the door. Sure enough, when she opened the door of her house, Si Jin appeared and immediately entered her house.

"Why did you come?" Mo Yeon shut the door and follow the Si Jin. "Don't you said we have an appointment at eight?" Mo Yeon frowned and see Si Jin's face

Si Jin headed to the dining table and put a plastic bag over it. It seems that this evening he bought a few cans of soda for the movie marathon. "Looks like we're not going to do movie marathon tonight. Mianhae."

Mo Yeon widen her eyes. It's cancelled? How can? What happened? Do .. Si Jin will go to the "mall" again? Questions were swirling in Mo Yeon's head, so now she does not know what to say.

"I just want to bring some gifts here," said Si Jin, like he can read Mo Yeon's mind. "Are eight bottles of soda enough for you?"

"Of course not," Mo Yeon denied quickly. "The best gift for me is the presence of you here."

Si Jin chuckled. "There will be some prizes more. They're on their way here." Mo Yeon frowned. Because too upset because Si Jin broke his promise, Mo Yeon went into her room to comb her hair.

Mo Yeon seem to forget that Si Jin is a painstaking clerk. Si Jin would not deny that he has made a date.

When Mo Yeon out of her room, she saw Si Jin, Dae Young, and Myeong Ju is already sitting on the couch. The TV already set a movie. Wow .... so he left her to watch movie?!

Wait a minute. Why Dae Young and Myeong Ju are here? Isn't tonight is hers and Si Jin? Do Dae Young and Myeong Ju planned the robbery and conspiring with Si Jin?

"Sergeant Seo Dae Young? Lieutenant Myeong Ju? Why are you here?" Mo Yeon froze in front of her room and watched them. Even some cans of soda has been opened!

"Do not call me with a formal call. Don't you think I'm your friend now? We spent many times together when jerk men weren't here." Myeong Ju drinks her soda. Dae Young just smiled.

"Come here. Don't you want to come watch the movie?" Si Jin asked. Mo Yeon walked over and sat next to Myeong Ju. "Didn't you say we're not going to do movie marathon?"

"Ne. Not both of us, but four of us." Si Jin embraced Mo Yeon and smiled.

"Double date for today. It feels so special since we did it in Kang Mo Yeon's house," Myeong Ju smiled.

Time passes quickly. They did not watch the movie, and they even talk about their memories in Urk. Pleasant memories and depressing, which makes them all misses Urk.

"Don't you guys want to go back to Urk again? I have not sent there to Taebaek for long time. I miss Urk," said Myeong Ju. She made a sad expression, so Mo Yeon laugh.

"Me and Si Jin had gone there before we go to Vancouver. We visited the tiny island!" Mo Yeon squealing, so Si Jin distanced his body from Mo Yeon.

"I envy you guys. Hey Dae Young! Do not you want to go there with me?" Myeong Ju patted Dae Young's arm. "Taebaek is too usual. We already go there by many times right? To do a task."

"Rather than bother, why do not we all just get there together? Maybe it would be more fun" Si Jin straighten Mo Yeon's hair
. "Right?"

Mo Yeon nodded. "Macchi. But I do not want to be hostages again."

"Why? Isn't it fun being a hostage?" Si Jin laughed. Mo Yeon then turned, and gave her stern gaze. "You want to die?" Mo Yeon took the pillow and get ready to hit Si Jin.

"Ani! Not like that I mean.... we can go out with a helicopter again, like the last time we did in Urk." Si Jin rectifying his mean. Mo Yeon still hit him. "So you want to let me become a hostage so that you can ride a helicopter?! You're going to die now!"

Si Jin knew Mo Yeon's attack won't end if he didn't do something. Finally he took Mo Yeon's pillow and throw it anywhere. Then, Si Jin hugged Mo Yeon's head so that she was difficult to move. "Ouch let's stop this Dr. Kang, i'm hurt!"

"Dae Young. Let's go home. We are mosquitoes here." Myeong Ju took her bag and stood ready to go home, as well Dae Young. Si Jin thought that they were just kidding. However it turns out, they really go home and not come back.

"Otokke? They're going home because of us," Mo Yeon hit Si Jin's arm once again. "It's all because of you!"

"Check your cell phone," Si Jin point Mo Yeon's phone on the table. Mo Yeon grabbed her cell phone and found one incoming messages.

"Thank you for the day's food and film. It's okay, I and Dae Young did not get angry."

Mo Yeon smiled and stretched herself. Unwittingly, she slept on Si Jin's thigh. Si Jin then smiled and wipe trough Mo Yeon's hair. "Dae Young and Myeong Ju weren't angry."

Si Jin nodded. "Of course. They can not be angry with Big Boss."

Si Jin brought his face to face Mo Yeon. Si Jin could smell the mint of Mo Yeon's hair. "By the way, did you just wash your hair? Did the water going well?"

Mo Yeon frowned and pushed Si Jin forehead with her forefinger. Si Jin kept teasing her, because Si Jin had ever caught Mo Yeon not wash the shampoo in her head.


Si Jin smiled. He then looked back down and brought his face to face Mo Yeon.

They were silent for a long time. Si Jin sinks in Mo Yeon's beatiful eyes. Mo Yeon's brown eyes reminded him of his mother. Therefore, Si Jin really want to keep Mo Yeon safe in his arms.

"Do you want a vacation?"

Mo Yeon that had been close her eyes, re woke up and surprised. "You scared me. I thought earlier you want to kiss me."

Si Jin smiled. "There will always a way to kiss you."

Si Jin holds Mo Yeon's chin and kissed her lips. Si Jin swept Mo Yeon's lips, and Mo Yeon also looked like she loved it very much. Mo Yeon hugged Si Jin's neck to deepen the kiss.

Si Jin and Mo Yeon continued kissing. In the end, they did not know who sleep first, because they both fell asleep without removing their lips.