i miss you.

Love Journey

RING RING RING.

Mo Yeon sighed for a while right before she look at her phone screen. There is a call coming from the name Yoo Si Jin, which make the tired doctor Kang smiled and freshing up herself.

"It's Dr. Kang Mo Yeon," said Mo Yeon, while she settle her messed up work-table. Doctor Pyo isn't coming yet fom the toilet, and she left her phonecell here. Oh, she might come back here again since, well, no handphone, no life.

"Where are you? You are late by 1 hour for our date," Si Jin's reply shocked Mo Yeon. gestured omo means so much regretness. But, if Mo Yeon think once again, she and her beloved boyfriend Si Jin, who just came back from Albania, has no agreement yet for the date. "Which date?"

"Surprise date."

What the heck... Mo Yeon dissociate her ear from her phone screen and scretch her forehead. Si Jin always act like that, and Mo Yeon never absent to be shocked.

"Gee. It's nonsense, Capt. Yoo. Or, is it Mayor. Yoo now?" Mo Yeon grinned, as she hear the same grins in the opposite of the phone. "I will wait you longer in your house. I'm in the front garden. Bye."

Mo Yeon determined the call as she started to prepare everything she will bring to her home. Patients' data will always be in the hospital, so she just bring her handphone, some snacks bought by Dr. Song, and her car key.

Si Jin and her indeed usually spend time in Mo Yeon's house. Si Jin himself said that his home is not clean enough, and he needs to hold the embarassing if he bring Mo Yeon to his home. Since, Mo Yeon is a doctor and a doctor loves clean so much.

As Mo Yeon driving herself home, she is thinking with herself, what should she do with Si Jin today. Movie marathon feat. rice cake soup was done few days ago, so they may choose another choice this time.

"Yoo Si Jin-ssii, I'm home!" Mo Yeon scream out, make sure that Si Jin is here. He might be here for a long time ago, since Mo Yeon had to pass the traffic jam arround Gangnam street.

But, time passes away, and no response Mo Yeon got. So she just unlock the door and start to walk inside. When she turn her body, there is he, Yoo Si Jin with his tall-body stand just few centimeters infront of Mo Yeon. "You startled me."

Si Jin couldn't help to hold his laugh, just, he cross his hands infront of his chest and give his beloved girlfriend, a mysterious gaze. "You are late by 2 hours now."

"Mian," Mo Yeon put her bag on the sofa, and then she let herself sit there. "The traffic jam arround Gangnam street was too bad, I had a think to murder myself just now."

Si Jin sit beside her. "I'm thinking about what punishment should I give to you now."

"Waeyo? No need to punish me. The thick schedules and the traffic jam were my punishment" Mo Yeon untie her shoe and put them in the floor. "But I'm a soldier. A soldier had himself rule."

After passing trough easy debate, Si Jin decided to make Mo Yeon cook the rice cake soup for both of them. Mo Yeon is not good at cooking, but she know how to cook rice cake soup, Si Jin's favourite food. So that while Mo Yeon cooking, Si Jin prepare something good for them to spend the night.

##

"Movie marathon again.." Mo Yeon put her chin in her own hand, while her eyes still looking focusly to the television, which now playing a movie that Si Jin had choose a while ago. "It's okay... I am okay.."

Si Jin smiled and hold Mo Yeon's left shoulder even tighter. Even he and Mo Yeon always have a meet everyday, he can't lie to himself that he miss her so much.

It's just two months ago since the Albanian tragedy happened. When Mo Yeon put the white stone from Urk beach in the top of the piles of stones, then her walkie talkie said "Big Boss jeonsin", then he popped out and made Mo Yeon half-dead shocked. It's just one year after Captain Yoo Si Jin's dead, and he suddenly appeared again in front of her face.

Mo Yeon oftenly pinch Si Jin's arm, she said that it's the daily punishment Si Jin should accept, to left her alone for 1 year. Mo Yeon was so damn crazy and blank without Si Jin, and now he is really back.

"I miss you," an unpredictable sentence coming out from Si Jin's mouth, as Mo Yeon turned her neck to the man beside her. "I miss you like a lot."

Mo Yeon smiled. She turn her head leftside and starring Si Jin. "Me too."

Si Jin caress Mo Yeon's cheek and start to pay attention to the movie. The movie they could never finish because of their business and job. How come.

But Mo Yeon stand still. She is still with her smile, her tilted head and lovely gaze to Si Jin. Unexpectedly, tears going down from her eyes. Her smile isn't even gone, and the first time, Si Jin isn't even realize about it.

Si Jin wondered when he saw Mo Yeon with her teary eyes. Then, he wiped all the tears in her cheeks. "Why are you crying? Is my existention here make you said or uncomfort?"

"Anya.." Mo Yeon shakes her head. "Just.. I'm glad you are always here." Mo Yeon's tear is even flooded than before, so now, she droop and wiped her tears.

Si Jin smiled. "Look at me. Now."

Mo Yeon lift up her head. "You are still beatiful when you're crying. But it's make my day even brighter to see you smile and laugh," Si Jin get himself closer to Mo Yeon, and then he hug Mo Yeon's shoulder. "Sorry for making you worry about me. I won't let that kind of thing happened again."

Mo Yeon nodded. She started to put her hands around Si Jin's waist. "You better promise me about that."

And minutes by minutes, they increasingly tightened their embrace and not apart.