Only You

This Love

Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes. He blinked a few times. But instantly covered his face with his pillow, as his cheeks burned a bright shade of red.

“Park Jinyoung what was wrong with you last night?” He hid his face in his pillow.

He closed his eyes. The image of Jaebum smiling at him was imprinted in his head. A scar that Jaebum left on Jinyoung.

“Why do you look so handsome when you smile?” Jinyoung sighed. Jaebum was just too much for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung turned around when he heard the door to his room open. He tried smiling but was to caught up in thinking about Jaebum to even smile at the other person.

“Oh, hyung. You're awake?” Kunpimook smiled as he sat beside Jinyoung’s legs on the bed.

Jinyoung nodded. “Why? Is there something wrong with that?”

Kunpimook scratched the back of his neck. “Yeah. I don't know if you've checked the time or not. But it's only 4 am,” he ended it off with a sweet smile.

Jinyoung sat there confused. “So I only slept for 2 hours? Wow, that's weird.”  But then Jinyoung smiled again. “It's okay, I usually wake up at six, I'll just stay up for 2 more hours.”

Kunpimook chuckled. “Hyung, how could you forget. We have a day off today.”

Jinyoung blushed when he realized he had a forgotten. “Oh, oh. S-sorry. But what are you doing up right now?” Jinyoung looked up concerned.

“I-i, I couldn't sleep. I don't know why something's on my mind, and it wouldn't go away,” Kunpimook looked down when he admitted the truth.

“What is that something?” Jinyoung raised his eyebrow.

“It's love.” Kunpimook sighed.

“L-love?” Jinyoung looked at Kunpimook shocked.

“Yes, love.  I guess the someone I love wouldn't leave my mind,” Kunpimook bit his lower lip.

“Wait, Kunpimook. May I ask who is this person is?” Jinyoung questioned.

Kunpimook gulped. “The person I love is. It's,” He sighed. “I love Jaebum hyung.”

Jinyoung could almost hear the crack. The cracking for his heart, mind, and soul. Kunpimook loved Jaebum? Jinyoung couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. He wanted Kunpimook to just disappear.

He gulped. “Really?”

Kunpimook slightly smiled. “Yeah. I really do love him”

Jinyoung closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down. “How long have you liked him. I mean, how long have you loved him?” Jinyoung looked down at his feet.

“A month before we debuted?” Kunpimook smiled at the thought of Jaebum and him.

“Oh. Well, I think I'm going to go back to sleep.” Jinyoung lied.

“Me too,” Kunpimook nodded, then gave Jinyoung one last smile.

When he left the room Jinyoung couldn't control himself. He broke into what felt like an ocean of tears.

“I hate you, but I love you. I hate you for loving him. But I love you for being my friend.”

“I want him.” Was the only thing going on in Jinyoung’s head. “As only mine. You can only be mine Im Jaebum because it's only you for me.”

Jinyoung covered his mouth with his hand. Crying was the only thing he hated more than Jaebum. But now, he hated one more thing more than Jaebum. And that was his best friend, Kunpimook.

He liked Jaebum but hated him at the same time. He’s sure he didn't love Jaebum. He only had a crush on Jaebum, but Jinyoung was still only Jaebum’s. From the first second that he met Jaebum it was like Jaebum had imprinted him. He only belonged to Jaebum. But Jaebum, he belonged to only his Princess. Although Jaebum was a Prince, he was also a villain. He was the villain that stole Jinyoung’s happiness.

He tried to stop crying but ended up hiccuping. “I should go get some water.”

Jinyoung left his room. His feet silent as he walked across the living room. One of the best things about being the only person with your room on the bottom level was that you never disturbed anyone when you woke up to get a glass of water. Everyone slept upstairs, but Jinyoung slept downstairs. Sometimes he felt scared. Like he wasn't safe on a different floor than is hyungs and dongsaengs. But he loved the fact that he had his own room, it made him feel comfortable. Like he was safe alone. Without any of s beside him.

He stepped into the kitchen and started pouring in water for himself in a glass. He calmly gulped the water down in one whole. But that wasn't enough. He kept filling the glass of water up and drinking it. The more water he drank, the more the felt like dying.

He finally stopped and put the glass of water down. He sighed as he remembered the awkward conversation between Kunpimook and him.

“I'm such a bad friend. I didn't even say anything to him after he told me that he loves hyung. I should have at least said something. Or maybe tell him that it was ok and that there is a close chance that hyung loves him back.”

But Jinyoung knew could never say anything like that to Kunpimook. He was selfish in his lifeless ways. It was only Jaebum in his mind. But his heart knew how much he hated Jaebum. He could never tell what the hell was wrong with him. He liked Jaebum but hated him. And Jaebum…Jaebum only hated him. Which made Jinyoung want to hate Jaebum. He hated Jaebum...because Jaebum hated him. At first, he was a teenager, who never understood people. Even after growing up Jinyoung could have changed. But Jaebum didn't change. So why should he change?

The light to the room suddenly .

“Hey, what are you doing awake right now.” The person questioned as they rubbed their eyes.

Jinyoung’s grip on the glass tightened as soon as he heard the person's voice. “None of your business.” Jinyoung huffed back.

“It is my business. I'm the leader.” Jaebum walked up to the counter and opened it.

“Whatever,” Jinyoung crossed his arms.

“Not whatever Park Jinyoung. I'm older than you. Stop being disrespectful.” Jaebum poured himself a glass of Apple juice.

“Dongsaeng’s deserve to be respected too. And you love all your dongsaeng’s, I always wonder where I missed out. You know?” Jinyoung replied in a mocking tone.

Jaebum rolled his eyes. “You're different Jinyoung.”

“Really? Am I that different? The love you have for me is that different,” Jinyoung huffed.

“Yeah, it is,” Jaebum’s voice got lower. “The love that I have for you is so strong,” he paused for a moment. “It's so strong. That I hate you with, with all the love that I have for you.”

Jinyoung’s lips formed a thin line. “Really?”

Jaebum nodded.

“Then guess what Im Jaebum.”

Jaebum suddenly looked up when Jinyoung said his name.

“I-I hate you will all the admiration I have for you,” Jinyoung looked down at the glass of water.

“So,” Jaebum smirked. “You admire me?”

“No” Jinyoung boldly replied. “I only believe that you have a really high class in looks.”

“Oh? You think I'm good looking?” Jaebum pointed to himself.

“Nah, I don't think that would be the right term to express what I think about your face.” Jinyoung walked up to the other counter and picked up an Apple.

“If you don't think  I'm good looking. Then what do you think about my face?” Jaebum took a drink of his Apple juice.

“I...well...what do fans think about your face,”  He silently mumbled. Jinyoung looked down at the Apple that he was eating. He suddenly felt weird.

Jaebum quickly turned around when he heard a loud cough. He put down the glass of juice and slowly walked up to Jinyoung.

Jaebum put his hand on Jinyoung’s back. But Jinyoung didn't stop coughing.

“Jinyoung what's wrong?” Jaebum looked down at the Apple in Jinyoung’s hand.

Jinyoung looked up into Jaebum's eyes. Jaebum looked back into tears in Jinyoung’s eyes.

Jinyoung suddenly put his left hand on his neck. While still coughing he looked down at the Apple. His face suddenly turned sour. His grip on the Apple got tighter.

Jaebum silently watched as Jinyoung threw the Apple to the other end of the room. He watched as the dark orb’s in Jinyoung’s became blurry. Jaebum stood there as tears flowed down Jinyoung’s eyes.

Jinyoung stopped coughing. But it seemed as if he couldn't breathe. He was grasping onto his neck so hard, that Jaebum was afraid that he would stop breathing.

He quickly ran up to the table and poured in a glass of water for Jinyoung.

He moved the glass closer to Jinyoung’s mouth. But Jinyoung snatched it away from him and quickly drank it. Jaebum watched as Jinyoung’s grip on the glass loosened.

It was a matter of seconds before Jinyoung dropped the glass. He couldn't remember anything after that. Expect for the feeling of warm arms wrapping around him, as everything turned black.

~

“Jinyoungie get up,” Jackson pulled on the side of Jinyoung’s shirt.

“Jackson he won't wake up like that. Just give him some time. Let him rest. He's probably tired,” Mark removed Jackson’s hands away from Jinyoung.

“But it's boring without him around,” Youngjae pouted.

Mark sighed. “Guys try to understand. It takes a person some time to wake up after they pass out.”

Yugyeom frowned. “But without Jinyoung hyung, I feel lonely.”

Jackson and Youngjae nodded.

“He promised me that he would play soccer with Youngjae and me last week,” Jackson stated.

Yugyeom looked up with a bigger frown on his face. “He promised me we would bake a cake together.”

Youngjae gulped. “He promised me that we would watch TV together today.”

Mark frowned. “Come on guys. You guys are acting like Jinyoung’s never going to wake up.” But Mark looked down when he remembered something. “He did promise me that we would go biking together.

Youngjae looked around the room. It was full of frowning faces. Until he noticed one face that wasn't frowning. “Hey, Kunpimook why aren't you upset? You were talking about how Jinyoung hyung and you are going shopping, all week long. What happened? Aren't you upset?”

Kunpimook looked up at his confused members. “No, it's not like that. It's just that I found better things to do than go shopping with Jinyoung hyung.”

Mark’s eyes widened at Kunpimook response. “Better things to do? Nothings better than shopping with Jinyoung. Kunpimook you are crazy! Crazy I tell you!” And just like that Mark left the room.

Yugyeom looked up at Kunpimook from the place that he was sitting at. “Sorry. He's just upset because he had to clean the kitchen after Jinyoung hyung broke the glass.”

Kunpimook made an offended face. He sassily got up and left the room.

Jackson rolled his eyes. But then his eyes became warm then he saw the gauze wrapped around Jinyoung's hand. “How bad was he bleeding?”

“Huh?” Youngjae looked up to see the serious look on Jackson’s face.

“H-how bad was he bleeding,” a worried look filled Jackson’s eyes.

Yugyeom gulped. “Mark hyung said that his arm was covered in blood.”

Jackson looked down. He hated seeing someone important to him hurt. Although Jinyoung and him had playful fights all the time. It didn't mean that they didn't care about each other. Jinyoung was like a flower in Jackson’s eyes. No matter how strong he tried to look, Jackson knew how easy it was to rip Jinyoung.

30 minutes had passed. But none of the three had gotten up and left.

Yugyeom got up when he heard sounds of the bed moving. He smiled real wide and walked up to the bed, quickly wrapped his arms around Jinyoung.

Jinyoung tried moving around in Yugyeom’s embrace but he felt as if he was locked. “Yugyeom please move. It's getting ha-hard to breathe,” Jinyoung’s breath quickened.

Jackson shoved Yugyeom off Jinyoung. “Jinyoung! Are you ok!” Jackson started putting Jinyoung’s back. Jinyoung looked up at Jackson with his cat smile, that Jackson adored.

Youngjae started laughing. “If Jinyoung hyung's our mother, then Jackson hyung his father.”

Yugyeom broke into a fit of laughter.

Jackson turned around and glared at the two. “Just because I care doesn't mean you guys can say stuff like that.”

Yugyeom stopped and started panicking. “Youngjae hyung! That means you're dating our grandfather.” Yugyeom and Youngjae broke into an even louder fit of laughter.

Jackson glared holes into Yugyeom’s back.

Jinyoung smiled watched the three fight. He found it cute. He looked down at his left arm, trying to reminiscence the warmth of Jaebum's arms wrapped around him.

~

“Jinyoungie! Are you feeling better?” Mark exclaimed as he walked into the living room.

Jinyoung nodded and patted a spot beside him on the sofa. Mark happily hopped over to Jinyoung and sat beside him.

Mark turned to a happily smiling Jinyoung. Seeing Jinyoung smile he smiled even wider.

But Mark’s attention instantly diverted to the TV when he heard a familiar voice coming from the TV. “Oh, you're watching that drama that Yugyeom really likes!”

Jinyoung nodded. “Yeah, Yugyeom was talking about how amazing it is. He said that I was missing out on a lot of awesome things if I didn't watch the drama. I felt a little better, so I decided that I would watch it.”

Mark smiled. He knew how much Yugyeom loved this drama. It was one of his favorite dramas. But Mark also knew that Yugyeom loved no drama more than any drama that Jinyoung worked in. Even if Yugyeom was dying of sleep, he would stay up to watch the next episode of any show Jinyoung worked in. But Yugyeom got really excited when Jaebum and Jinyoung worked in a drama together. Although they only had two drama's together, Yugyeom would still fanboy over every word they said to each other. Sometimes at night when everyone was asleep Mark would hear Yugyeom silently whisper ‘JJ Cross’ in his sleep.

But Mark turned his attention back to Jinyoung when Jinyoung asked him if he wanted a banana.

~

“And you know some nights I would hear him whisper ‘JJ Cross’ in his sleep then go back to dreamland. Where I bet he dreamed about Jaebum and Jinyoung getting married,” Mark wiped away the fake tears in his eyes.

Jackson and Youngjae nodded, pretending that they were listening to Mark’s worries.

“Back then when you two weren't together I was afraid that he would lose his mind or something. He would almost cry every time both of your eyes met. He claimed that he did something called shipping you guys. I didn't even know what a ship was. I was so scare-.”

Mark stopped speaking when Jackson got up.

Jackson sighed. “Look Mark hyung, Youngjae and I really love listening to your worries,” Jackson shamelessly lied. “Right?” Jackson turned to Youngjae.

Youngjae instantly nodded. He would do anything to get out of here right now.

“But we really have to go do something important right now. We hope you understand,” Jackson grabbed Youngjae’s hand.

Mark nodded while looking down. “I understand. You guys ca-.”

But before Mark could finish his complaining, Jackson and Youngjae had already ditched the place.

Outside Mark and Jackson's room.

Youngjae let out a sigh of relief. “Finally, I starting to get sleepy. Seriously he's so boring. How does Yugyeom stand him?”

Jackson shook his head. “I have no idea.”

Jackson and Youngjae kept walking. They went down stairs trying to find something to do. They stopped when they saw a little glimmer of light poking out of the corner in the dark hallway. Jackson grabbed onto Youngjae's hands as he leads him to the back door of the dorm. Jackson found it kind of weird that they had a random dark corner that had a few steps of stairs at the end of it, which lead to a back door.

Youngjae stopped in his steps when he heard someone wince in pain from the other end of the hallway. “H-hyung I-i'm scared,” Youngjae slowly looked up at Jackson. But huffed when saw the expression on Jackson’s face. “I thought so, my boyfriends more scared than me.”

Jackson sighed in relief when they got to the end of the hallway. Thankfully it wasn't some killer.

“J-Jinyoung hyung?” Youngjae’s voice was filled with fear as he looked down at Jinyoung who was sitting on one of the stair steps.

Jinyoung turned around and looked at the two. “Oh, what are you two doing here?”

Jackson kneeled down beside Jinyoung. “The real question is, what are you doing here?” Jackson looked into Jinyoung eyes, trying to guess what type of emotion Jinyoung was feeling at the moment.

Jinyoung shrugged. “My hand hurt, and it was getting hot in my room.”

An ‘oh’ was the only thing Jackson could respond with.

Youngjae smiled and sat beside Jinyoung. “If your hand is feeling better...then would you like to go play soccer with us? I promise I'll be the goalie.”

Jinyoung smiled at Youngjae’s offer. “Sure. Only because you're a really bad goal.”

Jackson chuckled. “True. You are a really bad goalie Youngjae.”

Youngjae pouted as the three of them left out the back door.

But as long as Jinyoung was happy, all of them were happy. But except for the one soul in the house. The one person who was after Jinyoung’s sadness. The one soul who was left asking himself why Jinyoung was coughing so much because of an Apple.

But little did anyone know, an Apple was only the start of Snow White's misery.


A/N 

Ok so sorry for the late update. I have a lot of school work to do. And in the last part Jinyoung will be compared to Snow White a lot. So if anyones not fine with that tell me, cause I won't change it. 

And I might not update until a few days. I have a lot of stupid home work to finish.

And if Infinexx wants to, then there will be a cover page. If not then I wil just wait for Cry Baby Graphics. Go check out  the last chapters chapter page. I finally put it up

Please tell me what you thought about this chapter. 

Sorry for any mistakes. My docs was being annoying.

And please dont kill me for Kunpimook being in love with Jaebum. Its just has to happen for the story too go on.