Coffee

This Love

Jinyoung silent stood at the end of the balcony. He shivered when the cold breeze hit the soft skin on his arm. He’s pretty sure he would be freezing to death right now, but lucky he had a warm cup of coffee to sooth the cold night.

He turned around when he heard footsteps approaching him. He instantly smiled when he saw the person's face.

“Kunpimook!” Jinyoung calmly hugged Kunpimook.

“Hyung why did you and Jaebum hyung have to spend so much time at the company today? Look it's almost 3 am. You should be sleeping,” Kunpimook pouted when Jinyoung pulled away.

“Manager hyung had to talk to us about something,” Jinyoung looked down and sighed.

“Oh, ok. Well I'm sleepy again. So I'm going to go back and sleep. I woke up for a glass of water anyways,” Kunpimook rubbed his eyes.

Jinyoung nodded and smiled even wider and Kunpimook.

When Kunpimook left, Jinyoung turned back around. He loved looking at the moon. He always remember his mother telling him something about the moon.

“If you look closely, you can see the face of the person you love in the moon.”

So he tried. He tightly shut his eyes, wondering who he really loved.

He slowly opened his eyes. He blinked a few times, trying to figure out if he was dreaming.

“Jae-Jaebum hyung?” He stuttered as he grabbed on to the railing in front of him.

“Yeah, it's just me. What are you doing?” Jaebum looked at Jinyoung confused.

“I was just thinking about something my mother told me,” Jinyoung looked back up at the moon, but frowned when he only saw the plain gray glowing moon.

Jaebum smirked. “Aww, soo Jinyoungie misses his mom. Aww so cute,” Jinyoung closed his eyes when he heard Jaebum’s cold words. Why was Jaebum trying to mock him?

“Stop it.” Jinyoung’s firm voice echoed in Jaebum’s ears.

“Oh,” Jaebum sounded taken a back. “So now the little Princess is angry, at her Prince?” He smirked when he noticed Jinyoung looked as if he was going to cry.

“Stop it,” Jinyoung sighed. “You're not the Prince, you're the villain,” Jinyoung looked down as if he was happy about that.

Jaebum rolled his eyes. “Do you think I want to be the Prince?” Jaebum looked up at the moon and sighed. “I already have someone else.”

Jinyoung stood there silently as Jaebum’s words froze in his eyes. “H-he has someone else?” He gulped when he felt tears forming in his eyes.

After a while of them staring at the beautiful moon, Jaebum’s vision caught Jinyoung. The moon was reflecting on his face, making it look as if Jinyoung was the moon. But really was Jinyoung the the moon to Jaebum’s life? No. Jaebum really meant it when he said he has someone else that he wants to be the Prince for.

Jaebum ruffled his hair. The silence was getting a little too silent. So he decided to speak. “Hey, Jinyoung. What did you mean when you said ‘something my mom told me’?”

Jinyoung turned to Jaebum and stared off into the distance. “When I was younger my mom told me that if I looked close enough. I would be able to see the person I  truly love, in the moon.”

“Oh,” Jaebum look at Jinyoung realizing the way that he looked so lost today. “Does it work?”

“No,” Jinyoung smiled, as if he was happy that it didn't work.

Jaebum stared at Jinyoung in silence as Jinyoung stared at the stars. Jaebum noticed the way Jinyoung’s pitch black eyes sparkled, and the slight tears forming at the tips of his eyelashes.

Jinyoung suddenly felt something being snatched away from him. Maybe it was his heart, or just the cup of coffee that he was holding. “Hyung, what are you doing?” He went on his tip toes, trying to get the his cup of coffee back. BUt after all Jaebum was taller than him.

“You aren't drinking it. So it's better to not let the coffee go to waste,” And that's when Jinyoung stood there, watching Jaebum take a big sip of his warm coffee.

He looked down, the tears in his eyes grew heavier second by second. Then he couldn't  take it anymore, he bursted into a fit of tears right there, in front of Jaebum.

Jaebum looked down shocked, but even more worried. “Are you okay?” He put his hand on Jinyoung’s cold cheek, but Jinyoung pushed his hand away. “L-look I'm sorry, here you can have your coffee back!” He quickly shoved the cup into Jinyoung’s hand.

“No! That's not why I'm crying,” Jinyoung pushed the cup back into Jaebum’s hands.

“Th-then why are you crying?” If Jaebum could sound this concerned for Jinyoung when Jinyoung cried, then Jinyoung swears he could cry all day.

“I'm tried!” Jinyoung sobbed.

“Oh! Do you want to go to sleep?” Jaebum put his hands on Jinyoung’s shoulders.

“N-no! That's not what I mean,” Jinyoung grabbed onto Jaebum’s hands, and held them tight.Jinyoung knew that Jaebum would never understand what he meant. The lack of love that Jinyoung got from Jaebum, made him go crazy. Why did Jaebum hate him so much? Everything drove him insane.

“Then what do you mean?” Jaebum held Jinyoung’s hands close to his chest.

“I mean,” Jinyoung looked up into Jaebum’s eyes, then looked back down. “Y-yes.” He stuttered.

“Huh,” Jaebum let go of Jinyoung’s hands.

“I'm sleepy.” Jinyoung frowned.

“You're crying because your sleepy?” Jaebum raised his eyebrow.

Jinyoung frowned even deeper. “Yes,” Jinyoung hated lying, even more than he hated Jaebum.

“Ok, then let's go your room.” Jinyoung nodded as Jaebum lead him to his room.

Once they got to Jinyoung’s room door Jaebum started walking away. But stopped when he felt a hands grab his.

“I-,’ Jinyoung sighed. “Good night,” Jinyoung looked down shyly.

Jaebum turned to look at Jinyoung. At first he was to just walk away, but seeing the expression on Jinyoung’s face. He smiled, as Jinyoung looked up at him. “Goodnight.”

 

Jinyoung frowned as he opened the door to his room, pushing himself into a long, unwanted night.

He jumped on to his bed the second that he got inside. Lying down on his bed.

He placed his hand on his rapidly beating heart. “Calm down Jinyoung. It’s only Im Jaebum, not some super hot idol that you have a crush on.”

He looked his eyes, trying to calm down his breath.

“Wait!” Jinyoung sat up and stared at himself in the mirror. “Dammit,’ He turned himself around and buried his face in his pillow. “He is a super hot idol that you have a crush on,” He panicked into his pillow.

That's how his night went on, just staring at the moon. He couldn't get Jaebum’s smiled out of his head. That was the first time Jaebum had truly smiled, only for him.

“You finally did it Im Jaebum. You finally killed me with your smile.”

“They say that you still breath 7 seconds after your heart stops. I guess this is my first second. “


A/N

Yay! Done the next chapter!

Hope you like some of the quotes in his, I came up with a few by myself. But the rest I got from google. But the quote about living 7 seconds after you die, my oldest sister told me that when I was eating lunch yesterday.

Will get the chapter image, if Infinexx is willing to make it, if not ill make it myself.

As I said before. NO BODY COMMENTS!!! And thank you to all the people who have commented so far, I will gift you Karma Points for being so nice!

And a pic of the 'super hot idol' Im Jaebum. Lolz poor Jinyoung.

Anyhow hope you liked this chapter, I really wanted to make if perfect for you guys. Cause I love all of you people!!!

Hope you love this story as much as I love you!!

I also wanted to say that you can request a Bnior moment for this story. LIke something you have always wanted to see with JJP. But like them not dating, I will use all of ur guys idea's and try my best to put them in this fanfic!!!

And I made a JJP edit the yesterday, its really cute.

Get it, Jinyoung is the Princess. /Wink/ And No this is not a story. Its just a edit that I made because im a graphic editer. And work in an graphic shop. Check us out if you want a edit.

Haha, sorry for all the pics, I will stop now.

Wait just one more.

GOODBYE!!!!