I Still Miss You...(His POV)

With My Last Breath

It's been two years, I'm still here reminiscing the times I shared with you. 

I'm still here wishing you're still here to make more memories with me. 

It's been hard, living life without my bestfriend. 

Every clear day still feels cloudy because I have no one to share the sun's rays with. 

My nights are miserable, I still can't believe that you're no longer here with me. 

I'm left feeling so empty- you're not here to fill my soul with love and warmth.

All of the places that we called ours, it pains me when my feet unconsciously brings me to them.

I know that you wanted to leave me with happy memories, but I can't bring myself to find happiness without you.

I miss you- miss you like crazy. 

I would give the world to just be with- with you again. 

I still need you...

Every day- every damn day I wish I could just wake up from this nightmare. 

I've dreaded waking up every morning since your passing. The silence is deafening. 

Our house feels so empty without your prescence. 

I miss waking up to see my lovely wife making her favorite meal of the day. 

I miss hearing you say ,"Goodmorning my love.".

***Breaks down***

My heart refuses to let you die from my memories and refuses to stop loving you.

Sometimes, I let my mind convince me that you're just on a really long business trip and before I know it, you'll be in my arms once more. 

I'll forever remember the last time I held you in my arms, I didn't want to let go.

I wanted to hold and protect you forever- it was what I promised you when I asked you to be mine.

Please know that I can and will only love you in this lifetime.  

I still miss you and I most likely will - for the rest of my life.