Finale

Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys please pray that I can write properly... I've really never tried angst before uhhh...

---------------------

Author's POV

'If you love someone, tell them. Before it's too late.' Quotes like these are so typical, yet just so, so true. Well, Tiffany and Nichkhun learnt this the hard way. It all started on that fateful day in 2005, where that beautiful 16 year old girl walked into Nichkhun's Korean class life. "Everyone, this is Tiffany. She will be joining us from now on. Take good care of her!" our teacher said, and while pointing at the seat next to Nichkhun, he instructed, "Go sit there, next to that boy." Never did Nichkhun or Tiffany know that they were just about to start a whole new life of non-stop emotional rollercoasters.

As Tiffany headed towards Nichkhun, the moment Nichkhun's eyes met Tiffany's, he couldn't stop looking at her, because those were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen in his 17 years of living. Even in Thailand, or America, he had never saw such an enchanting look in someone's eyes, sparkling and glistering under the light. Nichkhun was.. In love. "Hello, nice to meet you! I'm Tiffany, what's your name!" Tiffany offered a handshake to Nichkhun. "Uhh hey, nice to meet you too. My name's Nichkhun, but everyone calls me Khun!" Nichkhun shook her hand. "Let's get along!" Slowly, Nichkhun and Tiffany started talking more and more, given their similar family backgrounds and both knowing a common language, English. Tiffany was so happy and thankful, for being able to meet someone who she could click with so well so fast, and Nichkhun was just happy that there was an extremely beautiful girl wanting to be his friend.

Days grew to weeks, and weeks grew to months. Tiffany and Nichkhun were getting closer and closer as time went by. They had no one but each other, being away from the comfort of family at such a young age, finding someone with the same experiences in a foriegn country was really comforting, and they slowly started to rely on each other, and that reliance slowly, but surely, developed into something more deep, love. It was something hard to describe. Tiffany loved how Nichkhun always understood her problems, always providing a solution or at least lend her a listening ear and provide her with comfoting words like "Don't worry, I'm here for you" or "Everything will be alright, trust me.", and always finding lame jokes to bring her mood up any time. Nichkhun loved how Tiffany would always laugh at his lame jokes, even though it was really not that funny, and loved the little words of encouragement Tiffany would write on his notebook secretly. Nichkhun felt that just seeing Tiffany smile and be happy would make his day. They were both preparing for debut, and having each other just helped them through the whole process, and although they never told each other, Nichkhun was the reason behind Tiffany's perseverance, and Tiffany was the reason behind Nichkhun's determination. 

With the blink of an eye, 2 years passed. It was hard to believe that both Nichkhun and Tiffany still stayed strong in the whole trainee life, when most foreign trainees would have given up long ago. But this time, it was different. Tiffany finally had the chance to debut, and Nichkhun was of course, happy for her. But he was also sad. Is it even possible to feel these two contradicting emotions at the same time? Nichkhun thought. Nichkhun was sad he could no longer see his vitamin every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday nights for Korean classes. Nichkhun was sad that Tiffany would no longer be as free as she is, having a thousand and one trainings everyday. He just missed her, missed her constant company. He loved her. But why was it so hard to tell her? He didn't want to be one more burden she needed to carry, while she was having enough stress from the upcoming debut. He didn't want to bother her, interfere with her work, her long cherished dream, and wanted to help her achieve it without any obstacles along the way. He didn't even know if she loved him as much as he loved her, or if she even loved him at all! He was troubled, and for the first time, he didn't have anyone to confide in. But little did he know, that Tiffany felt the same way he did. She loved him. But she just didn't want to tell him. She was just about to debut, and having a relationship.. Just wasn't the right thing for her. She was afraid she couldn't give him enough love, enough attention because of her hectic schedules. She was afraid she would hurt him in the process, and not being able to mend it. She was afraid, that she would break the precious friendship that they had, if he didn't like her back. They liked things the way it was, but at the same time wanted more. They loved each other, but weren't sure if the other loved them.

5th August 2007, Tiffany finally debuted. After coming such a long and trechous way, she finally achieved her big dream. But lost many, many other small ones alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter