Not Good?

The Worth of Hatred

Minho can't control his feelings, he got mad at Jonghyun. He got up immediately like he really shows them how he felt around them with that kind of situation.
When he stood up, he glared at Jonghyun for a short time and changed to Taemin. 
"I'll just go to the bathroom..." said Minho in an angry tone. The members wondered what was wrong with Minho. 
"Are you okay Minho?" said Jinki and Minho just ignored him. The other members also noticed he wasn't good. Minho even glared at Jonghyun before he got out of the room.
"What's wrong with him?" said Jonghyun referring to Minho
Taemin suddenly looked a little bit worried about Minho. He too stood up and said "I wish I know." Then he followed Minho to where he'd gone.
"What's wrong with them? Did they fight?" said Kibum still wondering about it. 
Jonghyun was also wondering if Minho and Taemin fought. 

Minho reached the bathroom bringing his towel, washed his face and stared at the mirror like he was confused.
He talked to himself, "Why am I like this? Why did I become jealous this time?" He didn't mind of hating Jonghyun that time because he was only thinking about Taemin. He saw how Taemin blushed when Jonghyun mentioned his name during the game.
"Yah Choi Minho, you already won Taemin's heart, right?" said Minho and then suddenly he heard someone was about to step into the bathroom.
Looking at the mirror he saw Taemin beside the door staring at him.
Then Minho looked back at him with his big eyes. Taemin asked him, "Hyung, are you okay?"
Minho avoided eye contact with Taemin and quickly answered him, "Nothing's wrong, I'm just fine." Then Taemin noticed he wasn't really good that moment. Taemin really knows how Minho behaves, and how Minho gets mad sometimes.
"You don't look fine hyung... Did something happen?" Taemin started to contend with Minho.
Minho cheesed off and said ,"I said nothing, I'm just fine Taemin-ah. You don't have to worry about me." Then he suddenly realized how he spoke to Taemin.
Taemin knew Minho was mad. He surely can't be wrong that Minho was mad. Then Taemin started to argue with him.
"Hyung, please let me know how you feel. What really happen? Can you tell me?" said Taemin
"Taemin-ah I said nothing. I said you don't have to worry about me." said Minho to Taemin who mum. Then Minho continued "I'm just really tired." Minho slowly walked towards Taemin beside the door and brushed his fingers through Taemin's soft hair.
Taemin smiled and giggled, "Hmm.. You really look tired, hyung. I knew you just need this." Taemin also brushed his fingers letting it run through Minho's hair.
Minho wasn't really tired that time. He wasn't mad because of tiredness but rather he was mad because of Jonghyun's affection to Taemin.

"Now, are you okay? So that we can go back to the practice room? The hyungs are a bit worried about you." said Taemin.
Minho smiled to Taemin and realized how worried his love was to him. "Sure, we can now go back."
While they were walking together back to the practice room, Minho's arms are laid on Taemin's shoulders. 
"Sorry to make you worry about me." said Minho then Taemin and said, "Not really... I'm not really worried about you. kekeke." Taemin moved himself out of Minho's arms and walked faster than him.
"Aahh Taemin-ah... You're teasing me again?" said Minho and he was laughing.
"I am really not. You only thought I was." said Taemin who keeps on teasing Minho.
"Taemin-ah don't you dare. You'll regret it hahaha." said Minho while laughing and then he began to chase Taemin. (sweet)