Truth or Dare

The Worth of Hatred

3 months passed...

 

Minho:          "Early morning I arrived at the company exactly at 7:30 am. Standing beside me was Jonghyun-hyung. We both came earlier than the others for our vocal training. I didn't expect that we would meet and take the elevator together. I wasn't able to fetch Taemin cause I receive a text message from him last night that he could possibly attend our vocal training in the afternoon after his appointment to his doctor for his fever allergies. I don't know exactly why I dislike Jonghyun-hyung at first we met in the same elevator with Taemin. I just had a feeling that we cannot be friends. Maybe a co-member of the group may do. However I also don't know why I worry too much about him and Taemin, their relationship with each other as friends. I am not certain about that rather just hoping that things will always be better between me and Taemin and that we would never break up."

Jonghyun:          "This tough guy, ughh... I don't hate him but I also don't like him, just an average person in my sight. Somewhat I believe what he said long ago when we first met each other together with Taemin in the elevator that according to what he said that it takes years to befriend a person because of ensuring that there is trust between each other. But I want to be close to him. I noticed that he does not appreciate me well. Whenever he stares at me like he dislikes me, I seldom feel insecure about it not knowing the real reason behind it. Should I talk to him and make friends or what? I cannot just stand and leave it like that cause we are in the same group and I care about my members no matter how stressed they are."


One hour passed and Jinki and Kibum finally arrives at the studio of the company for their vocal training. Four of them were present in the practice and each member asks why was Taemin absent then Minho tells them the reason so that manager-hyung won't get mad at the legitimate reason.
Jinki, as their leader encourage s to participate very well and stay active all the time so they'll become successful and debut.
Again and again, the other members envy and dislike Jonghyun for his great and inborn talent for he was the only one being praised by the trainor and instructors.

1:45 o'clock in the afternoon, Taemin arrives at the company and inside the studio. There inside were the other members having their lunch sitting on the floor on a small circle. They played a game called "spin the bottle," in that whenever the bottle would point out to a person after spinned, he would chose truth or dare for the game. Taemin was the first one to take the challenge and he choses truth then Jinki asks him a question that he should honestly answer.
Jinki begins to asks his question for Taemin, "If you will be in a romantic relationship, what type of person you want to be with with the rest of you life?" then all of the members stare at Taemin and looked like they were all interested to hear from him.

"Uh, I don't know exactly... really..." said Taemin in a while then he added, "Ah, maybe the person I want to be with with the rest of my life is someone who will love me more than anything and someone who will never break me down. And maybe someone who is humble and caring." 
Everyone drops in awe and praised Taemin's answer. While he was speaking, Minho and Jonghyun are staring at him like they were the ones being referred by him.

The next person being pointed out was Jonghyun and he choses truth. Jinki starts to ask him the question for he should also respond honestly.
"Kim Jonghyun as being praised by the other SM staff because of your jaw-dropping vocals, among the four of us your co-members, who would you chose to be your best friend ands your closest one and that when we could get a chance to live in a dormitory, with whom do you want to share a room?" said Jinki to Jonghyun.
Jonghyun begins to think carefully his answer and looked at each member trying to recognize the person he would pick. After a few seconds, he began to spean and choses Taemin.
"I would choose... Taemin-ah!" said Jonghyun, stares at Taemin and when they caught each other's sight, Jonghyun smiles at him.
"Woooooaaaahh!!" said Jinki and Kibum trying to tease Minho.
Taemin, the maknae (sometimes not listening to what s are saying) was surprised when he heard his name.
"Huh?? Me??" said Taemin in confusion.

Minho is not amused...
Intentionally wanted to go out to avoid the jealousy...