Final

Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun sighed softly as he looked at the packed things. All of his belongings were already organized in boxes and he was ready to move out from the house. He ran his hand through his hair and sat on the couch, trying to ease his messed mind. He was startled as he felt a hand patted his back and kissed his left cheek.

“Dongwoo hyung. You startled me” He whined as he shoved the man slightly. Dongwoo laughed and proceed to pinched Woohyun’s cheeks.

“Aigoo .. our Woohyunnie  is so cute” Woohyun rolled his eyes. “What’re you thinking so deeply that you got startled with my presence?” Dongwoo scooted away so that Woohyun could lie his head on his lap as usual. Woohyun sighed as he placed his head on his hyung’s lap.

“Nothing”

“You think I’ll believe that Woohyunnie? Come on. I’m your twin, I know if you’re bothered or something is wrong “ Dongwoo caressed his dongsaeng’s head. He know how much it has calming effect on Woohyun whenever he do that. Woohyun looked up at Dongwoo and the latter could read everything at once.

“Is it about Sunggyu-hyung?” Dongwoo asked softly. Woohyun nodded weakly. All of the events were too much for him, he wondered how he will live after this.

“Woohyunnie, look at hyung” Woohyun looked at his hyung’s eyes, searching or some support. “I know what you’re feeling. I can feel it. But for once , trust Sunggyu-hyung. He is a good man, he can take care of you very well. That’s why I didn’t oppose your arranged marriage”

“But hyung, we are bestfriend for God’s sake!”

“It would be better then. You guys know each other too well and you guys just have to learn how to live together as husbands properly”

“He already have Myungsoo” Woohyun mumbled but Dongwoo heard it. Dongwoo sighed as Woohyun sat up and snuggled close to his side. “Are you sure they’re dating?”

“Not really”

“Then, there is no reason for you to think like that. Your guys are sealed together by marriage” Dongwoo tried his best to comfort Woohyun.

“Do you think this marriage will work out?”

“Woohyunnie..I’ve been telling you numerous times about that. You just need to believe him” Woohyun nodded slightly. Dongwoo glanced at the clock and gasped. “ Come on, hyung will send you to your new home” He sat up and stretched his hands towards Woohyun. Somehow Woohyun seemed sad at the moment. He knew it very well, they never separated since they were born. Even at the orphanage, they stick together and didn’t let anyone to adopt them separately. The bond was too strong and he felt sad too that Woohyun are going to live with someone else.

“Will you be okay being alone?” Woohyun asked sadly.

“Of course I’ll be okay. I can ask our friends to live with me, so don’t worry. We’ll meet at the café everyday though. Now get up, your husband is probably waiting for us”

 

 

~~

 

Sunggyu smiled in satisfaction as he looked at the dishes prepared on the table. Woohyun is going to love all of them. Living alone for a long time make his cooking skills improved a lot. He was going to ask Woohyun to live with him anyway but he guessed the marriage just brought them together faster, but in a different way. He placed the apron on the counter and strolled to the living room to take his phone on the coffee table. He noticed a message from Dongwoo saying that they were on their way.

He replied an ‘okay’ as he went into the master bedroom and took off his clothes, he needed shower as he felt sticky after spending a lot of time in the kitchen. After shower, he went out from the attached bathroom.

After drying his hair, he lied on the bed. He grabbed his phone and he opened the gallery. He scrolled pictures of their wedding earlier. He grinned happily while looking at Woohyun’s pictures. For a person who was still shocked because of the sudden arranged marriage, he looked too damn adorable in white tuxedo. And he stopped scrolling at a picture where Woohyun was crying while hugging his twin too tightly. He wondered how Woohyun would react once they are separated. He knew too well how attached Woohyun to his twin.

He was snapped out of his thought when he heard the bell rang. They must had arrived. He quickly tossed away the phone and went out of the room to answer the door. Once he opened the door, he was greeted by a smiling Dongwoo as the latter pulled him for a brief hug. Woohyun who was standing quietly on the side was startled as he heard his hyung’s voice.

“Woohyunie. Why didn’t you give your husband a hug and kiss?” At the moment Woohyun really want to bury himself in a hole and never come out. He heard Sunggyu chuckled awkwardly and soon he felt Sunggyu wrapped his arms around him before he proceed to kiss him on his forehead. It was too heart-warming that Woohyun couldn’t find any reason to complain.

With a satisfied smile, Dongwoo clapped his hands. “Let’s get in” Sunggyu ushered them to get into the apartment.

“Woah hyung. Something smell good here” Dongwoo exclaimed as Woohyun on the other side was unusually quiet that night.

“Y-yeah. I cooked dinner for us. I am sure that you guys are hungry, right?” Dongwoo nodded excitedly. “Yeah, we are hungry right now, especially Woohyunnie. He ate all of snacks that I kept in my car”

“Hyung! That is not true. You ate them too” Woohyun whined and Sunggyu felt relieved that Woohyun finally decided to talk more. He chuckled at the siblings’ argument as he lead them to the kitchen. Sunggyu took a seat opposite of Woohyun and Dongwoo sat beside the latter.

“Aren’t all of these are Woohyun’s favorites?” Dongwoo asked looking at the seasoned-crabs,  budae-jigae and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter