FINAL

Sehun's Special Day

It's a bright and sunny Tuesday morning. The weather is nice, the mood is great. Meanwhile, inside the EXO Dorm...

 

"SEHUN! PLEASE!!!!" a glass-breaking shout could be heard.

"Nini~ let's go out and buy bubble tea!" the young one pleaded, yearning for a yes and craving for his precious bubble tea.

"No Sehun. It's 7am and you want bubble tea? Really?" Kai scolded and covered his head with his blanket.

"Please Nini~ I don't have anyone to go with me!" Sehun pleaded again and pulled Kai's blanket.

"Ugh, go get yourself a girlfriend so you could have someone to go with you. Now, let me sleep!" the older one said and covered himself with his blanket again.

Sehun sighed in defeat and went out.

But it's my birthday.. and I don't even know where to get a girlfriend.. he thought.

 

He continued barging into the other members' rooms and pleading them to go with him to buy bubble tea. All he earned shouts telling him to go back to sleep or he should really go and get himself a girlfriend.

 

They didn’t even greet me. The sad maknae thought.

 

Well, if they really wanted it that much..

 

 

 

He went outside. He doesn’t have anyone with him, but he’s planning something. But he forgot something..

 

 

 

Outside their dorm is in chaos. Well not really, but there were a battalion of fan girls who looked like they were waiting for him to go outside. He was greeted by a large banner which had a “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN” in it. He looked at them and when someone form the crowd realized that he’s there, they all turned to him and shouted, “SAENG IL CHUKHA HAE SEHUNNIE OPPA! SARANGHAE!”

 

He’s touched. He even felt tearing up.

 

One came up to him and gave him a cake.

 

“Oppa, make a wish,” the girl said, and he did. He blew the candles and the crowd cheered.

 

Two came up to him and gave him a box. A huge one.

 

“Oppa, we gathered all our gifts here. It’s all for you,” the girl said.

 

“Happy Birthday!” the second one greeted.

 

“Thank you so much. I love you all,” he said and bowed to them.

 

 

Just then, he remembered the plan.

 

“Hey guys, who wants to be my girlfriend and go with me to buy bubble tea?”

 

And then it was like a battle field.

 

 

 

 

He picked one from the crowd who got his attention. She looked simple and not easy because she’s the only one who wasn’t joining the chaos and even looked at her fellow fan girls disapprovingly. She even looked shy.

 

“You, you will be my girlfriend and we will go and buy bubble tea!” he declared while pointing to the girl. The fangirls eyes looked at the one Sehun chose.

 

“Me?” the girl mouthed while pointing to herself.

 

“Yes, you. Let’s go!” he said and held the girl’s hand. He dragged her to his favorite bubble tea store. The crowd of fan girls could only look at them with envy and jealousy.

 

 

 

 

“Sehun oppa, are you serious about this?” the girl asked hesitatingly.

 

“Yep,” was all he answered.

 

“But, you don’t even know my name.”

 

“Oh right. What’s your name?”

 

“I’m Daeun.”

 

“Nice to meet you Daeun, I’m Sehun,” he extended his hand, offering a hand shake.

 

“I know,” she said and shook hands with him.

 

“Okay, so you’re my girlfriend now and let’s buy some bubble tea!” he said joyfully.

 

 

 

They both ended up buying 5. Two for Daeun and three for Sehun. Luckily for him, she also loved bubble tea. They finished both of their drinks. Again, Sehun had a plan.

 

 

“Would you like to go back to the dorm with me?”

 

 

And they did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HYUNG!!!!! MY HANDSOME HYUNGS!!!!!” he shouted, voice bouncing through the hallway of the dorm. He placed the box of gifts on the the table.

 

“QUIET, YOU!” he heard Kyungsoo shouting from inside his room.

 

“But I’m gonna introduce to you someone!” he shouted back.

 

“WHAT? YOU LET SOMEBODY COME HERE?” he heard Jongdae shouting from his room, looks like he’s near. Maybe preparing to go out.

 

“But it’s not just somebody hyung. It’s my girlfriend!”

 

And then he heard scurrying feet. He looked at Daeun with a mischievous look in his face. She could only giggle. Sehun find it cute.

 

 

 

Then multiple doors opened. A pile of groggy and terrible smelling men with awful bed hair stood in front of them. Daeun was in the verge of laughing.

 

“Hyungs, you all smell bad,” the maknae scrunched his nose. “You’re shaming me in front of my girlfriend.”

 

“GIRLFRIEND?!!!” they exclaimed.

 

“Yep, my girlfriend,” and he moved a little for them to get a better view of Daeun.

 

“Hyungs, meet my girlfriend, Daeunie~” he said in a sing song voice.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo EXO oppas, I’m Daeun,” she bowed and waved at them.

 

“He actually followed us?” Baekhyun exclaimed, while looking at the other members.

 

“Well, he is Sehun,” Suho replied.

 

“Ya hung, is a compliment or an insult?” Sehun said.

 

“Whatever you take it as,” Suho replied. Then he remembered something. “Can we talk to you for a sec?” the leader asked Sehun.

 

“Yeah sure,” then he turned to Daeun. “I’ll be back.”

 

“Uh, okay,” Daeun replied.

 

 

 

 

The boys went inside a room and gathered there.

 

“Yah, you got yourself a girlfriend?!” Suho exclaimed.

 

“Yes, you all told me to!”

 

“But we didn’t think you’d follow us!” Kai said.

 

“Well, none of you wanted to go with me to buy bubble tea!”

 

“We’re sorry, okay?” Jongdae said.

 

"And we almost forgot," he continued. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKNAE!" they all greeted.

 

“Thank you hyungs. It's okay, I have a girlfriend now.”

 

“Well, there’s nothing we can do about it now,” Chanyeol said.

 

“How did you even got a girlfriend so fast?” Umin asked.

 

“Well, I am Sehun.” the maknae said.

 

f053df6ccc2266c76f74ece780d454e8.jpg

 

 

____________________

 

 

A/N: SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR THE BIRTHDAY BOY!

 

Happy Birthday, maknae! :) May God continue to bless you and I hope you'd continue to be successful in the path you want to take. Please do take of care of your health because that is more important than anything. I and the whole EXO-L family will always be here to support and cheer for you, no matter what the circumstances are. Continue to be the crazy but awesome maknae that you are. Continue to awestruck us with your talents and share the world how talented and awesome you are. I am so proud of you.

 

 

 

 

Guys I hope you'd like this ff, I just got an idea and wrote it down, even though it's short hehehehe

 

CREDITS TO @grownup_boy for the photo and to whoever the owner of the chapter image is. :)))