♡ㅤTRAINEES & POSSIBLE ARTISTS

ㅤ ♡ㅤDIAMOND ENT. ㅤ ㅤ apply open!
do not change the size 500*240

trainees

replace with face claim 100*100

ahn yeonjoo : chosen

kwon mina . park jaehyung . baby blue . main vocalist
meet my character, yeonjoo! i hope you guys like her :-)
my example isn't completed yet sorry!

 
replace with face claim 100*100

gun ye-jun : chosen

jeon jungkook . applicant . eon . triple threat
meet gin's character, ye-jun! please give him some love!!!
gin's app isn't finished just yet though ;;

 
replace with face claim 100*100

SI SUJIN : chosen

jung jessica . applicant . soloist/actress 
meet gin's character, sujin!

 
replace with face claim 100*100

KIM SOONAE : accepted

lee hyeri . kim jongin . daydream . main dancer, vocalist
hello lizzy! thank you for being the first applicant of diamond ent. the name soonae reminds me of soondae lol it makes me kind of hungry. i like how soonae is sweet and cheerful. i feel like she would be a wonderful addition to daydream. just one part of the personality is a little bit off. she is considerate but loud and forgetful. being considerate is putting others before yourself and i don't think someone considerate would ever forget things easily. they also wouldn't not be able to realize they are loud and disrupting the public. i think what you changed in your app was great! especially the vulnerable part i think it fits her well. other than that the personality is ok. could you add in the backgroud when she studied in vietnam?i have a question for you. is lee yoonmi just a dancer who attends like a dancing academy or is she in diamond too? i like the part about her trainee life. how she talks about it really reflects her personality. was the rumor about soonae doing drugs true? and what kind of drugs? moving onto the talent twins, if she is the main dancer and vocalist, soonae will not be rapping so it would be weird if she had a rap twin like cl since cl is well known as an amazing rapper. i'm lowkey screaming because she was in cheese in the trap. i love that honestly! cheese was my lifeu. could you list some negative traits about jongin? being mischievous isn't really that much of a negative trait so right now he seems perfect (which i bet he is irl). how come jongin is in the dancing studio at diamond if he is in sm? did they meet before the two became trainees? the suggestion for a camp fire is really good! i'll think about considering that in the story! once again, thank you for applying. however, there are many errors in the app as stated above. after correct your errors, your character can be accepted. thank you for fixing the errors! 

 
replace with face claim 100*100

chae mijoo : accepted

cl . kevin wu . baby blue . main rapper, vocalist
thank you for applying ari! omg lee chaerin is the perfect faceclaim for this plotline. however, in the appearance you said that mijoo is not a fan of makeup but cl in known for her wing liner that can cut everything and everyone so there aren't many pictures of her without makeup or with little makeup. other than that your facelcaim and appearance are perfect! i love her personality and oh my god iq goals. i like how instead of being depressed and mope for being bullied, she takes up martial arts. it's a small detail, but can you state what forms of martial arts she did? i find the habit of mixing korean and english when lying SO cute. i love that. i'm really glad that mijoo gets along with her stepbrother and he's also in kpop. it sounds really great! in the predebut activities you stated that she had a solo debut but then in the interview she said she didn't want to go solo. does that mean she doesn't want to go solo anymore? i'm super in love with mijoo's relationship with kevin i think it's great. and also a big thank you for including yeonjoo heh. thank you again for applying!

 
replace with face claim 100*100

moon hanuel : accepted

moonbyul . song minho . baby blue . main rapper, vocalist
throws heart eyes at moon oppa- actually screams because i love haneul is moonbyul's twin! that's really cute in my opinion. i think moonbyul is a great face claim to match haneul's personality. i enjoy that she is boyish a lot. in the background you said that moonbyul got into yg when she was 18, right? then why did she move to diamond? it's not a big error so i don't really mind it. it's just a detail that might be mentioned in the story is hanuel is chosen. i laughed when i saw her official profile says 50 kg bc that's so something i would do if i were an idol oh god. i can imagine hanuel and yeonjoo being all over each other bc yeonjoo is pretty touchy as well. you didn't fill out the username : nickname part but that isn't big enough for me to not accept your application, just fix that real quick. other than the two small things i mention, your app is great! thank you for applying :-)

 
replace with face claim 100*100

oh sungmin : accepted

changjo . eon . lead vocalist
aw man i nearly screamed when i saw changjo's face. i love changjo ok i love you ok. i really like sungmin's personality. i think it's super adorable! i can already imagine yeonjoo smacking him across the head whenever he compliments himself and yelling at him to clean the dorm. when you said he's a weeb i totally read weed oh god. insignificant note but i just felt like adding it. heart eyes at sungmin and soonyoung's relationship tbh bromance helps me breathe. i really enjoyed reading your trivia section since everything was very detailed. eddy kim as his singing twin oh god thank you for that. i also like how your trainee life section was filled out in his point of view! thank you so much for applying lara. not only was your app super aesthetically pleasing, there were no real errors!

 
replace with face claim 100*100

kim saerin : accepted

pinky . daydream . triple threat
hello yui! thank you for applying! first off, i died when i read fangirl as a language because g same. i'm also loving pinky as your face claim! wait, is it kim right? because in the blog title your put kwon but the top of the app said kim and in the app it switches around. but saerin is taehyung's sister and taehyung is kim. aw man i want to hug saerin after reading youre personality section. i like how she's outgoing and bubbly yet get scared easily. when i read the lip gnawing then crying part i just lost it. i need to give saerin a hug. aw baby saerin i just can't. come join the skinship fam saerin! lmao i love the bts cf thing. just the girl in the corner clapping so cute. it's totally fine that you don't have any scandals. a lot of idols don't anyways. if you want to add some in the future, just drop a comment or a pm! nothing is really wrong with your app other than the kim/kwon thing and the bottom of your app is slightly messed up (the coding/layout) but that's not something you have to fix unless you want to. again, a big thanks for applying :-)

 
replace with face claim 100*100

ahn haeun : pending

kim doyeon . daydream . main dancer, vocalist
your review will be up soon :-)

 
replace with face claim 100*100

jeon miyoung : pending

bambi . reply
your review will be up soon :-)

 
replace with face claim 100*100

ryu hanuel : pending

im nana . jung jinyoung . model
your review will be up soon :-)