♡ㅤCHEATSHEET

ㅤ ♡ㅤDIAMOND ENT. ㅤ ㅤ apply open!
do not change the size 500*240

cheatsheet

ABOUT STORY : beginnings

so pretty much the story is about the artists of diamond entertainment. it is a company known for being super tight and supportive of each other. you can apply into any of the groups in the artists chapter. daydream is the new girl group diamond is planning on debuting later on in the year with nine members. that does not mean i'm accepting nine characters for the group. i'm just going to choose based on whose application i think is good and characters i can write about. same goes with the other groups. your character can also be soloist or actress/actor. the artists chapter is not a plotlines chapter, it's just a list of current diamond artists!

basics : introductions

the name of your character doesn't have to be creative. your character should be at least half asian. they can be like one third korean one third chinese and one third american but please don't go into fourths.  i understand that idols can speak a lot of languages so there is no limit on how many you can speak. but they can only speak up to three languages fluently. The age ranges for each should be
daydream : 1993-2000 only maknae should be 2000 unless your character is early 2000
eon : 1992-1998
reply : 1987-1993
baby blue : 1989-1994

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL : appearance

faceclaims can be absolutely anyone! actresses, models, ulzzangs, idols, anyone with sufficient gifs and pictures. it's ok to mix races as long as they can pass as that race. for example, you can make tzuyu or mina korean. most idols are not in healthy weight zones so i get it if your character seems to be underweight. please don't go under 45 kg unless your character is like 150 cm. 

digging deeper : personality & background

of course, personality is the most important part of the application. the section doesn't have to be super long and descriptive. as long as i can get your character is like, it's all good. don't go over six paragraphs please. as usual, no mary sues. flaws are beautiful too! background is also somewhat important. please don't have some extreme sob stories that are highly unlikely. 

those around me : relationships

idols siblings or cousins are ok! i just don't want everyone to have an idol family member you know? idol friends are ok and highly encouraged just explain how they met and became friends. you don't have to go into detail on parents because they won't really be in the story. just mention their name and that should be good enough. i love reading about different relationships so don't be afraid to add a whole lot.

you and i : love interest

the idols that debut later (daydream and eon) won't include much about love interest because of dating ban and such. like your faceclaim, your love interest can be absolutely anyone! just make sure your character is straight because i'm not really good at writing yuri or relationships sorry. love interests aren't necessary so you can take out the section if you don't have one. you can also have a love rival. they are also optional so like above you can delete the section. your love interest can also be jeong hyunwoo, the actor at diamond. you can make your love interest a member of a group from diamond or an actor, actress, soloist of diamond.

i'm gonna be a star : on stage

stage names don't have to be creative either. for your talent twins, make sure they fit. don't have ailee as your singing twin if your character isn't a main or lead singer. if your character doesn't rap, just delete the section for that. trainee period is usually from one to seven years. if it is under or over that, please explain why. when you write about trainee life, it would be great if you could include quotes of what your character says about their trainee years. you don't need a dancing or rapping twin for the group, reply unless you want your character to rap in their songs. you also won't have a position if your character is in reply.

author's perks : taken

face claim : kwon mina of aoa
park bogum
lee jieun (iu)
jeon jungkook of bts
jessica jung
love interest : park jaehyung (jae) of day6
singing twin : heo solji of exid
jeon jungkook of bts
jessica jung
dancing twin : wheein of mamamoo
jessica jung
jeon jungkook of bts
rapping twin: jeon jungkook of bts
jeon jungkook of bts
variety twin : hani of exid
jeon jungkook of bts
jessica jung, soloist
acting twin: jessica jung
position : main vocalist of baby blue
triple threat of eon
soloist

 

I like you : brownie points

- close friends from diamons
- include our characters, ahn yeonjoo & gun ye-jun in your apps!
- pretty apps with nice pictures and color theme
- cute fluff fluff fluff
- FRIENDSHIP GOALS

source code : turn in : example