end

You are my sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost one month, they are not talking to each other. It’s all because of the misunderstanding which happens when they are in public. Recently, Sunggyu has been injured on his ankle because of twist during dance practice and it becomes severely when he tripped on the stairs. Being a sweet lover, Woohyun stayed in Sunggyu’s apartment to take care the needs of his lover.

“Hyung, are you okay to attend this event?” Woohyun asked him, too much to care about his boyfriend. They will have to attend Korea Cable TV Awards the day after tomorrow. But the condition of Sunggyu’s limping leg seems not compromising.

“I am okay, Hyunnie. Don’t worry too much, hmm? I can take care of myself. Moreover, there are staffs that will accompany us. Managers will support me if I can’t walk”, he said, smiling at Woohyun, showing his cute chubby cheeks. Woohyun cannot resist the cuteness of his lover, so he leans to peck a kiss on both of Sunggyu’s cheeks, making him to giggles.

Woohyun knows Sunggyu is being a leader which don’t want to show his pain and concern to the other members. So he respects his lover’s decision.

“If you said so, then it’s okay. But promise me, if u feel any pain, tell me. Don’t hide anything from me. If not, I will sulk and not talking to you anymore!” he threatens Sunggyu with his words. Sunggyu just nodded and whispered to his ears,

“Okay sweetheart, but now, don’t you want to sleep? I feel tired and I want to cuddle with you so much. Please stop all of your talking, I just want to hear your breaths”. He sure knows when Woohyun start to talk, he have to listen for hours. He makes Woohyun to lie down on his bed and quickly placed his head on Woohyun’s chest.

“Hmm it’s so good. I wish I can cuddle with you forever, Hyunnie” Sunggyu said, yawning. Woohyun just chuckled, hugging his lover tightly. “I am all yours, Gyu hyung. Forever”.

When the event occurred, its turn out that Sunggyu refused to accept any helps from Woohyun. He did not want Woohyun to hold his hands during their way to red carpet instead, he holds a hand of Hoya and Dongwoo. Woohyun did not know why Sunggyu becomes like that, he felt the pain constricted in his chest, but he just ignored it. He knows, Sunggyu is in pain, so he observed his lover from behind. His eyes could not take off from Sunggyu for a second. Myungsoo realized all of this, so he whispered to Woohyun “Hyung, please toned it down. You will make fans noticed that your eyes are on Sunggyu hyung all the time” Woohyun quickly looks at surrounding. There are so many fans capturing their pictures, so he smiled at them and waving his hands. “Thanks for reminding me, Myungie”, they exchanged smiles.

After the event, they changed their outfits. Still, Sunggyu did not talk with his lover. Woohyun just being quiet, not being himself anymore. His head full of the questions, why Sunggyu did not want to talk to him? He tried to remember any mistakes from the early morning, but there are none. Sunggyu sneakily kiss his lips when they were about to reach his door, before exiting their apartment to this event. He sighed slowly, not realizing that the members are focusing on himself. When Sunggyu just finished from changing his outfit,

“Woohyun hyung, after this can you accompany Sunggyu hyung to the van? We will take the different vans, so we will leave early than you”. Hoya starts the conversation, to ease the awkward situation. Woohyun just nodded, and shifting his eyes to Sunggyu.

“Jongie, can you accompany us too? I bet I will have to hold your hands, since my ankles is so much hurting right now”, Sunggyu avoided his lover’s eyes and seek for the help of the maknae, Sungjong.

“Yeah, hyung”. Sungjong just agreed to his hyung because he did not want his hyung to feel sick. Again, Woohyun felt the pain in his chest. He tried hard so his tears did not fall off. He feel betrayed by his own boyfriend but he just smiled. A bitter smile. The members just looking at each other because they felt guilty to Woohyun.

During their way to the van, again, Sunggyu did not want Woohyun to hold his hands. Instead, he hold onto Sungjong which one of his hand are holding a cup of coffee for Sunggyu. Woohyun is fuming with an anger. He smiled to their fans and controlled his expressions, and once he stepped on the van, he slammed hard the doors. Sunggyu, Sungjong and their managers are shocked with Woohyun’s changed behaviour.

Sunggyu knows that Woohyun is upset with him, but he just kept quiet. On the way back to their apartment, Woohyun just listening to music on his handphone using an earphone, ignoring all of them. This makes the situation more awkward. Their manager tried to ask Sunggyu what had happened but he just shrugged it off. He knows it his fault. When they arrived, Woohyun quickly hop off the van and went to Sunggyu’s apartment. He pack all of his belongings in his lover’s room and quickly went down to his own apartment. He doesn’t need any explanations right now, because if he does, he will explode and hurting Sunggyu. So he need to calm his nerves down by locking himself on his room. He did not want to hurt Sunggyu, that will be the least thing he would do.

That night, he cried. He cried hard, thinking of all his mistakes. His insecurities began to appear. Why Sunggyu treat him like that? He doesn’t need him anymore? What happened if Sunggu leaves him? Can he live without Sunggyu? Can he just continued with Infinite even if he is not being together with Sunggyu anymore? He knows, he can’t do that. He just need his Sunggyu. He doesn’t want to hurt Sunggyu anymore, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter