Chapter 1

Striking Darts

To be early in the class is not new to me. I am always wanting to have a peace in my mind on the rooftop every morning and to see the beautiful sunrise. This is usual scene to me, I never had any friends to share this beautiful view, I am always the black sheep of the class. I am totally different with them. They have this perception that being cool is all about having luxurious things, party life, bad attitude, and other cliche things. I am the total opposite of them. 

 

"Hana, dul, set..." As I count one to three to see the beautiful scene an awful sound just sprout out of nowhere.

 

"What the ?!" I muttered as I saw two lads kissing each other.

 

"Kyung--" I stormed out of that freaking scene not to destroy my day. 

 

"You looked so devastated early this morning." Chanyeol said with his smile from ear to ear.

 

"Who would not be devastated if you will see two lads kissing each other early in the morning?!"

 

"Look calm down, ok?" Suho entered the room.

 

I am at the lounge of the "Aces." Aces is an elite group of intellectual human beings here in this all boys school. Only the top seven over all will have the privilage to stay here in this lounge. 

 

"You should've join them." Sehun interrupts while reading a book at the corner.

 

"What the--" 

 

"Yeah, you're ." Baekhyun said while eating.

 

"So what about it? Isn't it wrong." I muttered.

 

"Dude, you're a college student for Pete sake and you don't have any experience in bed. How pitiful you are." Suho retorted. 

 

"It is not my thing guys to have ." I defended myself.

 

"How pitiful you are." Suho repeated. 

 

I didn't answer him, all I have to do is sit on the couch and simply read. I notice all of them are going to their classes, I didn't have any class early this morning but I choose to stay here in school rather than in our house. Suho and I were left here and he's just looking at me on the stool bar. It gets weird as time passes by. Awkward...

 

"What's wrong with y--" I didn't have the chance to complete my statement. He forcefully pin my hands on the couch.

 

"Wanna try to be deized?" He said with his evil grin.

 

I was shock that time and all I am sensing is my fast pulse rate. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what will happen. After a few seconds he just kissed my forehead and as I opened my eyes I was stunned by the way he smile. 

 

"What was that?" I said.

 

"Just a simple kiss though." He winked as if it was nothing. 

 

"Fu--" I stopped as he kissed me in my lips.

 

"Shut up." He walked away and I was left dumbfounded.

 

I was so shocked of what happen. I didn't go to any of my class because of that freaking kiss. I don't know why, but it was something so precious to me and he stole it away from me. I swear! He will pay for it.

 

 

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

I stormed inside our condo just beside our school. As I enter the room I saw Chanyeol sitting on the couch and watching his favorite afternoon drama. 

 

"What took you so long." The stubborn Chanyeol again. 

 

"Don't bother me, ok?" Irritated because of what happen a while ago I didn't even notice that I was too drastically pissed.

 

"What's wrong with you and where's Suho hyung?" Chanyeol asked again.

 

"As if I care with that freaking piece of ." I uttered.

 

"Did something happen between the two of you?" He asked.

 

"Nah." I said.

 

Chanyeol and I are living on the same condo to lessen the expenses. I am scholar in a prestigious school here in Korea, I came from an average status family.  Our family didn't have the capabilities to pay for the tuition that's why I worked hard just to be on top. I want to become the best for my family. 

 

"Your spacing out again." Chanyeol interrupted.

 

"Sorry..." Dead silence. That is all I heard.

 

"D.O?" Chanyeol break the silence here in this room.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"You seemed to be over thinking some things. I am worried about you lately." All I have to do is to put a smile on my face. Fake smile to be honest. "Please don't give me that fake smile, I know you well." I didn't have the strength to tell him what happen earlier with me and Suho hyung. He seems to be so aggressive yet so caring and I am not used to it.

 

 

 

 

"Suho hyung--" I paused.

 

"What about him?" He asked. 

 

"He kissed me..." I said. 

 

Chanyeol looked to my eyes. My heart was beating damn hard with his gaze unto me. "Please don't look to me like that" I think. How can it be so damn hard. He was staring at me the whole time. I can't handle it anymore. "Please stop." I said. "I just can't look at your eyes." I continued. 

 

"Why? Are you drowned into my gaze." He said with a grin on his face. 

 

"I just don't like it." I may be lost into that gaze... 

 

"Just tell me if Suho hyung harassed you again." 

 

"That is just too much though." I laughed as he said that. 

 

"HAHAHHAHAHA! C'mon let's go out and get something to eat." He offered. 

 

"Yeah, I am to hungry because of my ." I accepted his offer and we walk outside our condo. 

 

He offered to use his car but I insist to walk because I just wanted to walk. He didn't complain about that so we settle in walking down the street. Seeing the night sky full of stars makes me wonder. How do they twinkle? Are they lonely that they are distance away from each other? Are they sad to be alone? If only they would answer that-- If only they would answer my wishes. Since I was little, wishing upon a shooting star seems so real. Wondering how will they be able to grant my wish is something I imagined. 

 

"You looks so nostalgic." Chanyeol once again broke the silence.

 

"Yeah, I was wondering about wishing again upon a shooting star." I smiled. 

 

"ME TOO!!! C'mon let's wait over the hill tomorrow, are you in?" He excitedly asked. 

 

"Sure." I replied as we go inside a resto. 

 

Having this guy makes me wonder. Is he-- the one I asked for long time ago? 

 

 

 

 

A/N (Authors note): So I am new to this kind of situation though. I observed that other writers write in a third POV manner but that's not my style. I'll give justice to Kyung. HAHHAHAH, I am on the verge of plotting my so called fanfic. 16 years of age and not having that much experience though.