Their First Meeting (feat. Ultron and Wanda Maximoff)

My Tutor, the Fanboy

DISCLAIMER: None of the characters mentioned are mine, they belong to their respective creators.

"He takes the pass, he shoots, he scores!"

The buzzer rang, signaling the end of the last quarter. A whole bleacher of students stood up, some screaming with joy, some jumping up and down jubilantly, some waving several banners and pompoms, squealing "WE LOVE YOU PARK CHANYEOL!!!"

Because it was Chanyeol who had made the winning shot.

He pushed his sweaty bangs off his forehead, waving at the fans, winking at others, smirking his famous "our-team-won-and-it-was-because-of-me" smirk. He took the towel proffered by their coach and grabbed a water bottle, pouring it all over his head, dripping down to his already drenched jersey, which only made his fans scream more.

"Any more fangirling and they'd have hearts for eyes," he muttered, before exchanging his smirk for a genuine smile as his teammates hugged him and congratulated him.

"Good job, Yeol!"

"That was AMAZING!"

"That's our MVP, right there!"

He accepted all of this, nodding, clapping some people's shoulders, high-fiving, until the praising finally died down and their team started making their way to the gym showers.

"Hey, Yeol, someone's looking for you." One of Chanyeol's teammates, Jongin, jerked his thumb behind Chanyeol, making him turn around to see who the person was.

Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"Principal Lee," He said, bowing 90 degrees. "W-what is it, seongsaeng-nim?"

"Wash up, immediately. Then my office." Mr. Lee said in a clipped tone, before walking away.

"Oh, and congrats." He called over his shoulder, leaving Chanyeol nervous and slightly worried.

~~~

A lone figure sat in the school library, bent over a laptop, his head clad in oversized headphones. He appeared to be watching a movie. His eyes were squinted in pure fascination, his attention completely focused on the movie. Which might have have been the reason why he jumped when a hand touched his shoulder.

"So that's why you weren't anywhere to be found." Sehun scratched his hair frustratedly. "You didn't show up at the game. At all. And all for..." He righted the laptop screen. "...Age of Ultron? Hyung? Are you out of your mind? You do realize that it's--"

"One of the badly-directed Marvel movies, wasn't Winter Soldier-compliant, or Iron Man 3-compliant, and has meaningless shock-value death?" Baekhyun took the headphones off his head, ruffing his blond hair as he did so. "You know you almost broke my headphones."

"Sorry," Sehun mumbled, fast-forwarding to the part where the Scarlet Witch came out of her hiding place in slow motion. "I love this part."

"You love any part that has Wanda Maximoff in it," Baekhyun corrected him, taking the laptop and shutting it off. "I was only watching it to prepare myself for Civil War."

"Oh, right. Captain America: Civil War," Sehun rolled his eyes. "I do remember you saying that, Baek. Was that two months ago? A week ago? Oh, I don't know--the entire time?"

Baekhyun shrugged. "Sorry. Why were you looking for me, by the way?"

"Principal Lee asked for you."

"What? Why?"

"Another student needs your help, obviously," Sehun said, flashing his hyung a proud smile. "Ah, and I'll take this." He grappled the laptop out of Baekhyun's hands, earning him an annoyed "Hey!"

"You gone yet?"

"Oh Sehun, if anything happens to my laptop, I swear to god--"Baekhyun gave up and walked out of the library as Sehun watched some more of Wanda Maximoff.

~~~

Chanyeol stood up adamantly.

"What do you mean, I need a tutor!?"

Principal Lee hardly squirmed in his seat. "Please sit down, Mr. Park."

Chanyeol flushed, sitting down once more. "I--I just don't understand, seongsaeng-nim, I mean, I'm already in the running for a scholarship, why do I--"

"The last time I checked, it was a scholarship for an Ivy League school, Mr. Park," Principal Lee clasped his hands. "You have very good qualifications athletic-wise, but academically..." He shook his head. "You barely passed your other subjects, Mr. Park, but your English grade is abysmal."

Chanyeol gulped."But is a tutor really necessary? I mean, I could just take summer classes--"

"Why go for something that only helps temporarily?" Mr. Lee raised his eyebrow. "A tutor, especially if readily available, will have lasting effects, and a one-on-one session will definitely pique your concentration."

Chanyeol slumped. Mr. Lee had a point.

"Fine," He grumbled. "But only for two weeks. I have a big game at the end of the month and I can't waste any more time than I already have--"

"As you wish, Mr. Park," Principal agreed. "And if you are able to pass your English final, which, consequently, happens a week after your big game, I will forward your scholarship application."

"Yeah, sure, whatever--what!?" Chanyeol was shocked. I could actually do it, he thought. I could  actually--

The loud bang of Principal Lee's door surprised them all.

"Sorry I'm late, Mr. Lee," the person said. He slumped by the doorway, catching his breath. His light, blond hair was mussed from running, and from a serious case Chanyeol liked to call 'headphone hair'. He looked up and displayed his almond-shaped eyes, looking at Chanyeol to Principal Lee and back to Chanyeol.

"It's perfectly alright, Mr. Byun, you're just in time," Principal Lee reassured him before looking back at Chanyeol. "Mr. Park, this is Byun Baekhyun, your English tutor. Mr. Byun," turning now to the blond--Baekhyun, Chanyeol notes,--"this is Park Chanyeol, your new tutee."

Baekhyun's eyes narrowed. "I can't teach him, Principal Lee."

"And why not?" Chanyeol grew defensive.

"Basketball jocks...they're naturally dumb..."

"Excuse me?" Chanyeol stood up, sizing up Baekhyun, who crossed his arms. "I am not dumb."

"We'll see about that." Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

"Alright now, settle down." Principal Lee said. "Byun Baekhyun, you need not worry, it'll ony be for two weeks. I'm sure you will part amicably afterwards."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Depends on the level of his IQ."

"Wha--" Chanyeol started, but Baekhyun put his finger to his lips (Baekhyun's lips, not Chanyeol's). "Shhh, Park. You'll lower the IQ of the entire street." And with that, he bowed 90 degrees at Principal Lee and flounced away.

"Well...that does it," Mr. Lee shrugged. "Thank you, Mr. Park, you may go now. Your sessions with Mr. Byun starts two days from now, you'll receive further information tomorrow." He ushered Chanyeol out of the office and into the hallway. As the door closed once more, Chanyeol ruffled his hair in frustration.

What the hell had I gotten myself into?

~~~

That's it for now!

As for the Age of Ultron, that was entirely my opinion, although it is true that it wasn't Winter Soldier-compliant or Iron Man 3-compliant. I'm one of those people that loved the first Avengers movie and has completely mixed feelings about the second.

Also, CIVIL WAR!!!! It was AMAZING *cries* and no, I won't be putting any spoilers about that here, even if Baekhyun and Sehun obviously love holding discussions about any fandom under the sun. But maybe I'll change my mind xD a fangirl's feels can only be held back for so long xD

So was it good? Was Baekhyun's inner sassy Sherlock good or no? Anyway, leave a comment, subscribe, and I also have a 2eun fanfic in the works (no mentions of fandoms tho) so if you want to subscribe there as well, feel free!

May the upvotes be with you~

<3,

yeolhyunnie