Welcome Back

The Answer is Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From: Kriscasso

Are you there yet?

10.08 a.m

Chanyeol looks at the message shortly before he turns his screen off and shoves his phone back inside his coat, not bothering to replay back to his best friend message. Why would he replay to him when he already met with that Angry Bird on the court fifteen minutes ago?

Today will be the new beginning of another year of his dorm life and it also the beginning of his last year in high school as senior. So, to make it simple, Park Chanyeol didn’t want anything to ruin his last year as the senior of this school. He wants it to be perfect and unforgettable. He want to cherish every moment of it, so once he left this school and face the real world, he still had something that remind him to always smile and not to give up on his life.

But…

He sighs, sometimes life chose to be so cruel, you know?

The grip he has on the door knob tightened. He breathed out a long deep sighs before he dare himself to turn the knob open. The crack voice that the door created brings out uneasy feeling on the pit of his stomach. The familiar feeling that he can't seems to forget since his freshman year. His inner feelings tell him that something bad going to happen soon. Yeah, like very soon.

Once the door opened, he opted to take a peek first. Just to make sure that ‘something bad’ not here yet and his life are safe for a little while. And yeah, (fortunately) as expected from his trustworthy instinct, ‘that thing’ isn’t here yet, not yet. Should he thank God now?

He chuckles at his own thought. He slides inside the room after making sure nothing’s bad going to happen soon, he drags his luggage inside the room and tossed his shoes aside as he tucked back the room key from the key hole inside his jeans pocket. But, as he was about to make his way towards his bed,he let out a deep annoyance sighs as his gaze meet with another pair of shoes (much smaller than him) tucked neatly on the rack.

“!” Chanyeol groans. He can believe the beginning of his last year as senior in high school, he has face to face with his nightmare in real life on his first day after holiday? Really? God, are you kidding me? Oh yeah, Fate, can you stop your game and not ing messed up with my life again? Just for once?

Grudgingly, he drags himself alongside his belongings to the bed near the tall window. Not sparing even a glance at the slumped figure on the other bed beside him.

Thirty minutes passed with him unpacking his belongings and moving around the room while warily ignoring any forbidden area that he forbids to cross. He aligned his snapback collections on the top rows of his small closet, hands moving to get another thing out from his suitcase and place it on their right places. He almost finish arranged his guitar case and his one piece figures when the slumped figure on the other bed decided to move.

“Still alive?” He asks casually at the small figure as he turns his attention back to his one piece babies.

“ you!” The small figure snaps back at him, voices full of venom and hate, while throwing a strawberry shape pillow on Chanyeol direction, however, before it hit him, Chanyeol gracefully move his body to the side and catch the pillow easily.

He raises an eyebrow at the glaring eyes in front of him. “No, thanks. I rather Miss Lee rather than your wrinkle .” He scrunched up his nose disgusted as he tossed the pillow back at the owner. “And stop use that strawberry flavor . It irked me.” He adds.

This time, it’s turns to Baekhyun to smirk and blows a kiss at him. “You’re the reason for me to always wear it, sweetdick.”

Chanyeol scoffs.

“Is that your way asking me to you?”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. “No, thanks. But I love Sehun’s thick than your baby like .” He smiles mockingly at Chanyeol, the expression Chanyeol gave him good enough for him to widening his smile as get up from the bed to gather his clothes that sprawled all over the floor.

“.” Chanyeol sneers not-so-quietly as he throws his dirty underwear at Baekhyun’s back.

“What the , Giant?!” Baekhyun turns around with a handful on his own dirty clothes and throw it back at Chanyeol, but that ing giant just dodged it easily. “You ing face!” Baekhyun spats angrily before he marched towards the giant.

Chanyeol smiles while looking down at Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter