Annoying junior

Pain Of Love

Sanha's pov

Finally i released from hospital and now get ready for college. I wearing a shirt with jean and then my brother driving me to the college. Well, since i'm too young to have my own car and too young to be in college. I wonder how's my classmates reaction if they knew my age and i hope my senior will treat me nicely. I don't want to fight i want to be friend with everyone.

End pov

 

"Maybe i should take a break now" you stood up from your seat and heading out even the class still not ended "Yup, this is life nobody cares about me and nobody can't control me" you walked infront of your lecturer and he doesn't care since you are senior now. In your way to your private place, suddenly someone bumped into you "Oh sorry! I'm so sorry" the boy apologized politely to you "Who are you?" you said bluntly as if he is nothing "I-i new student here. You must be my senior. Nice to meet you! Noona" he bowed and greeted her friendly. "What a reckless and useless brat" you said and walked away. While him, he just standing there cluelessly.

"Why i need to encountered with a useless people. Just WASTING my time" you sighed heavily. You just kept walking and then "I know i know, i did promised with you" you saw Youngmin walked in front of you as if you doesn't exist and many girls folllowing him "Huh, that he is" you just remained calm, cold because you already used to be and knew his real side and you finally found a place to sit. "She always alone and gloomy" someone watching her from a far.