Authors Note

26 Letters, 26 chances [HIATUS]

Hello dear readers, 

You probably had hoped for a new chapter.  It has been almost 9 months since I updated this story and seriously I wish I was able to give you all a new chapter. So I'm sorry that I'm here with an authors note.

I write this because I want you all to know that I will put this story on a hiatus... I had hoped to finish it in May since the deadline of the contest I entered was in that month. Sadly things hasn't been going as I wanted it to be.

Ever since December 2016 till March I was busy with my school project and my graphic design exams. Due to that I got very tired and barely touched any of my fanfics and one shots I'm working on. After I graduated I came into a mood of not knowing what to do with my life, my motivation is gone, I'm tired all the time and I just didn't felt like sending out job applications since I got the feeling I'm not good enough. 

Today I had my wake up call. My mom wanted to talk to me about it, it was tough and I got emotional. But sometimes you just need someone to wake you up and slap the reality into your face. Of course I knew that what I was doing isn't okay, since I want to wake up earlier and I want to get a full time job so I can think of moving out, getting my own car and traveling around to see the world. I knew that I kind of lost myself because of this mood I was in all the time.

It was frustrating to look in the mirror and not knowing who your reflexion is because the reflexion I saw was someone who was tired and didn't had any spirit to fight for the things I'm dreaming of. I'm actually the kind of person who would fight until the end and not let go when I want something, someone who is always positive no matter what happens, someone who will keep on going and seeing those personality traits fade away made me feel I lost who I am. 

Now I had my wake up call, I'm able to do something about it since I can't go on like that. I still have to feeling I'm not good enough as a graphic designer and I stil feel like crap, but I just have to make a change even though its going to be though. My mom told me that when I feel like this I should just fake it till I make it. And I have to say she's right, even if I feel like crap I should just go on. 

I feel like this has been the deepest cliff up until now that I've fallen from but now I have hit rock bottom all I can do now is stand up and climb back up. I will probably fall down a few times and I will struggle with climbing back up, but in the end I will make it. I have to because I want to find myself again. 

I already started today by going to the hairdresser to cut my hair and went to my aunt to dye my hair. So it's a small stap of getting back on track. I still got a long way to go.

This is why I put this story on hiatus. I will still continue on this story and other one shots when I feel like it. But I don't know how long it may take until I get back on track.

I hope you all understand, and I hope I will be back soon. 

Have a nice morning/afternoon/evening/night,

- Sabsab4ever