Sky of Love

Sky of Love

I didn't rate the story but I'm warning you, it contains some tease, so if you don't want to read such things, don't. 

 

“I want to celebrate this together…” he says as he looked into the girl’s eyes, “You, me and our child.”

He proceeded by stepping closer to her, caressing her left cheek and…

“Cut!”

Everyone’s attention was drawn to the person who signaled for the cut. He was standing behind the screen with such dissatisfaction on his face. Well it was covered by sunglasses, but nonetheless, it was obvious.

“Yah, Jung Yunho!” He shouted as he stepped closer to the actor, “Your character is dying here, and is desperate to feel her love. Why can’t you do that right?! It’s been the tenth take, for God’s sake!”

Yunho pouted as he looked at the man in front of him, scolding him nonstop from the moment they started shooting till now. It was the director of the movie, the famous Kim Jaejoong. He’s known for his perfectionist self though the entertainment industry. Well a lot of crews do complain for his harsh and rude words in scolding, yet his films are always a success thanks to his perfectionist self. That’s why a lot of people look forward working together with the beautiful man, including Yunho, the hottest actor in the industry.

Seeing the scene, Junsu, Yunho’s manager stepped forward as he started bowing repeatedly to apologize on his artist’s behalf.

“Sorry, Jaejoong ssi, Yunho must be feeling anxious since it’s his first romance movie. But trust him; he’s such a capable and talented actor.”

Yunho is a singer turn actor and he’s considered pretty new in acting field. He has starred in several movies yet all of them are more to thriller and action genre. This movie Sky of Love will be his first romance movie. It’s the Korean version of the famous Japanese movie Koizora. However since they’re having the Taiwanese actress, Rainie Yang, or more known with her Chinese name, Yang Cheng Lin as the lead female, they’re filming the movie in Taipei, Taiwan. It is scheduled to finish in two weeks though. However believe it or not, they’re on their 17th day that day. Yes, it took longer than expected. Because the so-called perfect actor Jung Yunho kept on making NGs that it delayed the whole movie.

“It’s not the first time you’re making us take a scene repeatedly like this. I doubt whether you can act. Oh I forgot you managed to grab this role thanks to your popularity as a singer.” Jaejoong hissed, “Take a break for fifteen minutes and be back on set with a better performance.”

As Jaejoong left the scene, Junsu could finally sigh in relief. The director is such an . Junsu thought. He felt sorry because Yunho kept on making mistakes, but he really disliked Jaejoong’s cocky and arrogant attitude. At least, he needs to control his words.

Turning to the Taiwanese actress, Junsu bowed his head, “Sorry, Cheng Lin ssi for the inconvenience.”

The beautiful actress just smiled, “It’s alright, Junsu. You’d better calm Yunho down so he can act better in the next take. Well, he does act well, but it’s just not enough to satisfy our perfectionist director.”

Junsu finally noticed Yunho was walking to the tent already as the actress said that, so he bowed to the actress once more before following Yunho to the tent.

Junsu gave Yunho a towel to wipe away his sweat and handed him cold water, “Yunho yah. I know it’s your first romance movie, but you’d better finish it soon so we can wrap it out. I don’t think I can stand Jaejoong’s attitude any longer. His words are so sharp and biting.”

“I don’t really get him.” Junsu added, “Though I don’t understand acting as much as he does, I feel that your act is not bad. It’s good, instead. What does he actually want? Oh such a !”

Yunho just sighed as he clenched his fist, “He sure is a . I really want to torture him.”


It was unknown how the shooting location was now filled by so many reporters trying to get some exclusive about the on the spot shoot. But that was enough to make Jaejoong’s head dizzy from all the questions. They were demanding about why the shoot takes longer than expected.

“Jaejoong ssi, there is rumor saying that the shooting is taking longer because Jung Yunho is making many mistakes therefore causing a lot of takes, is that right?” That’s the mostly asked question. Well, as much as he wanted to confirm it, he knew it won’t be good for such thing to be leaked to the media. It will ruin Yunho’s reputation of course and Jaejoong is not such a blabbermouth for that.

“Well, there are some unexpected things happened during the shoot.” Jaejoong said, “But I assure you that it’s not related to Jung Yunho. Yunho has been doing good along the shoot.”

“If that’s so, can you predict when the shoot will be wrapped? Because it’s past three days from your target already. Is the budget alright if you need to extend the shoot?”

“Well it’s at the last part already so I expect to finish the shoot soon. Don’t worry for that, we’ve got budget and I’m sure this movie will be a big hit in Korea. So I don’t really worry about the funding part.”


Thankfully they were able to finish the last scene on the 18th day or else they will need to spend more money to support the extended shoot. If there is anyone to blame for the four additional days, it is Jung Yunho for being incapable, at least that’s what the perfectionist director Kim Jaejoong thinks.

The whole Sky of Love team spent the last get-together, as well as the wrap up party in one of the most famous karaoke-pub in Taipei. They got the VIP room to accommodate their big team.

“Cheers for the success of Sky of Love!!” They shouted altogether as they rose up the glasses, some were filled with beer, some with wine and some were cider.

Junsu started taking over the mic and sing the famous song Catch Me by TVXQ, shaking his entire body, totally absorbed in the music and many started following his gestures. They started to get drunk as they sipped more and more drink.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong took the chance to take a seat next to the lead actress, Rainie Yang and realizing that, the actress smiled at him.

“Thank you for your cooperation, Cheng Lin noona.” Jaejoong said as they went for a light hug, not noticing there was someone who shot them a deadly glare.

“That’s my pleasure to work with such a great director like you, Jaejoong. I hope we can have more projects together in the future.” She said.

“I’ll look forward to it,” Jaejoong said before sipping his cider.


Yunho was totally annoyed when he felt that he was being left out. The other crews were mixing happily thanks to the karaoke. Even his clingy manager Junsu totally forgot about him. Well, it was unusual Yunho gets so distant with the crews. He used to be known to be easygoing and friendly to anyone, but that night Yunho just seemed to be off. He’s not in the right mood.

He decided to exit the karaoke room, heading to the toilet to wash his face. But of course, no one noticed him going outside as they were too absorbed in their own fun.

I hate this kind of situation. Yes, Yunho is used to get attention from his fans and everyone, so being neglected like this tortures him. Especially when he didn’t spare any single glance at Yunho. It feels like .

Yunho was staring at the mirror in the toilet as he put his hands on the sink, supporting his body.

However soon he saw the reflection of the director entering the bathroom through the mirror. Seeing that, Yunho turned to him and glare at him in annoyance.

“What’s with that face, Yunnie?” Jaejoong smirked.

“You’re seriously asking me why?” Yunho said as he stepped dangerously close to the director, before he grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside, making their way to the second floor.

The second floor of the pub are full of rooms, he knows that. He dragged Jaejoong there and when he saw a bell boy coming out of a room with cleaning equipment, he glared at the poor bell boy, “Is this room taken?”

The bell boy was not really sure why the man was glaring at him, but he was scared enough that he started stuttering, “Well.. no.. But you need to settle the payment first downstairs, Sir.”

Yunho grabbed some money and put it on the bell boy’s grasp before grabbing the key of the room from him, “Settle it for me.”

Without waiting for the bell boy’s answer, he dragged the beautiful director inside the room and locked it. He made his way to the toilet and threw the key to the lavatory and flushed it.

Seeing that, Jaejoong smirked, “Oh what am I even doing here?”

Seeing that face of Jaejoong was enough for Yunho. He’s annoyed enough to glare at the beautiful man before stepping closer and trap the man between his arms and the wall.

“How dare you flirted with Cheng Lin noona in front of my very eyes, you ?!”

Jaejoong smirked as he finally caught on. Yunho must have thought he was flirting with her when all he did was only thanking her for her hard work during the filming.

“Oh poor my baby Yunnie. You must be burning of jealousy,” Jaejoong said as he started trailing Yunho’s jawline with his gentle fingers, “Is it weird for a director to thank the female lead for her cooperation throughout the filming?”

Yunho pouted. He misunderstood his lover again, “But I still hate you for scolding me on the set, my Boo. You said you love me yet you kept on scolding me, calling me amateur and unprofessional. I’m your boyfriend, Kim Jaejoong!”

Yunho and Jaejoong were actually couple. They had been dating for almost a year but they kept it a secret to protect Yunho’s career and of course, to protect Jaejoong from Yunho’s sasaeng fans. But despite their lovey dovey relationship, Jaejoong never involved personal feelings to work. That’s why he will scold Yunho as harsh as other actors when their acting does not satisfy him. He didn’t even think twice for that.

“Well, you were. You did so badly during the filming.”

“You know it’s hard for me to film a romance scene when the opposite actor is not you!” Yunho snorted, “You know I only act lovely when I’m with you.”

Yunho leaned closer as he the exposed skin of Jaejoong’s neck. Well Jaejoong wore a V-neck during the party and Yunho had found it hard to resist that milky skin but there’s no way he can touch it when everyone’s around.

“Mm… Yunnie…” Jaejoong moaned as he felt Yunho’s mouth working out on him.

“Tell me you’re sorry babe.” Yunho demanded.

“I won’t.” Jaejoong was being adamant as he felt he did nothing wrong, “You are mine, indeed. But I need to be professional when we’re on set. What is good is good and what is bad is bad. Your romantic scene didn’t satisfy me at all.”

It was Yunho’s turn to smirk, “Then, shall I satisfy you now?”

Well, instead of backing off, Jaejoong was more than pleased to be satisfied now, “Are we producing a new movie?”

“What?”

Bed of Love.” Jaejoong whispered dangerously close to Yunho’s ears. His breath hit Yunho’s bare neck and that y voice of his was enough to create a bulge in Yunho’s pants.

It took no time for Jaejoong to push his lover to the bed and threw himself on top of him, kissing him hungrily. He started rough and didn’t reduce any roughness in the kiss as they proceeded. He bit Yunho’s lower lip, asking for an entrance and the latter opened up for him gladly.

Jaejoong’s hands started trailing on Yunho’s , pinching it, causing Yunho to wince. However, that caused Yunho to regain his sanity.

Jaejoong’s topping me? Was all Yunho could think of. He wanted to punish Jaejoong for acting cocky yet he’s the bottom? Hell no.

Yunho pushed Jaejoong aside and the latter was only able to glare at him for ruining their make out session. Ignoring that, Yunho smirked as he started topping Jaejoong, “You’re the bottom baby. Because I’m punishing you.”

Jaejoong smirked when he finally got what Yunho was trying to say. He ed his shirt seductively and muttered, “Punish me all you want.”

Seeing the flawless pale skin of Jaejoong, he cursed Jaejoong for being sinfully seductive, “ you, Kim Jaejoong.” And he leaned down for a round of bed of love.

 

 

 

So short but hope you enjoyed it! And yea I didn't rate it because no s and such.

Leave some comments? And thanks for reading!