A Box full of Surprises :D

A Box full of Surprises

Sung Jong's POV

I hear mumbling voices outside. I open my eyes and to see myself on a bed. I don't recall going to sleep last night.. Then, I look to my left and to find a water dripper attach to me. I wanted to shout aloud but i see all my hyungs here. Both Sungyeol and Hoya hyung sleeping soundly next to me on both my left and right side equally. I see Woohyun hyung on the chair and Dongwoo hyung leaning against the wall, fast asleep. I could see Sunggyu hyung and manager hyung's shadow outside. I could hear them talking softly. Then, Sunggyu hyung came in and saw me awake. He seems upset.

"Ah.. Sung Jong-ah ~ You're awake! how are you feeling?" he ask me as he fake a smile.

"I'm fine, hyung."

"Yes, Sung Jong?" he tries to continue smiling.

"May I know what you and manager hyung were talking about?"

"Er.. it's nothing.."

It''s obviously a lie because form his tune, I know he's hiding something from me.

"Hyung! Tell me the truth ! " I was desperate to know and I felt tears slid down from my face.

" Sung Jong-ah... It's..." Sunggyu came over and hug me with tears I felt behind on my back.

"H-Hyung... Please...tell me.." I cried too.

" Y-You're... d-diagnose w-wi-with a heart..cancer.... A-And.." Sunggyu hyung began to sober much. I felt sad. I never knew I had this sickness.

"Hyung.. I-I..Is...i-it..t-tr-true?" I heard Myungsoo's voice.

"M-Myung..soo.. W-When did y-you come b-back?" I asked him trying not to stutter.

He came over and gave me a warm hug. I miss his hugs.

"Jongie-ah~ I miss you..." he hugs me tighter and I felt warm tears dripping behind me again replaced with a warmer tears.

I wanted to cry along too.. But it's not like tears can do anything to it. I just hug him tightly and lay my head on his shoulder.

" Sung Jong ah~" Myungsoo called out.

"Yeah?" I smile at him as I look as his face.

"Let's spend  time together.." Myungsoo tries to smile at me.

"Nae~ Now?" I ask.

" Yeah~" Myungsoo gently remove the water drip from me. He lifted me from the bed as  tried to stand up but my legs went weak. With Myungsoo's support, my legs gather energy to stand up.

Both of us left the hospital with the hyungs and they told Myungsoo to take me to where I desire to go. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Jongie ah~ Let's go~" I hold his hand.

" Where shall we go to?" SungJong said cutely. 

"Let's go to the amusment park, shall we?"

"Nae~ Let's~ ' Sung Jong cling his hand to mine.

It's so sad.. I just been back in less than an hour and I have to bear all of this?

"Myungsoo AHHHH~" Sung Jong pouts.

"N-Nae, jongie???" I cling on him as I replied.

"We're here~" Sung Jong said.

"I'll go pay for the tickets~" I said as I walk towars to the counter's direction.

--------------------

After a long queue of waiting, I finally brought the tickets and went to look for Sung Jong,  spot him playing with a kid.

"Jongie~" I called out to him.

"Myung Myung~ Look who I found~: Sung Jong said as I walk towards his direction.

" Annyeong oppa~" a little girl said.

" Annyeong little girl~ Did you have fun playing with Sung Jongie here?"

"Nae~ I did~" th elittle girl smile.

"Hyun Mi~ Time to go~" a mature voice is heard which sounded to be the little girl's mother.

" Nae, umma~! Oppa~ I have to go now~ Can I play with you tomorrow?" the little girl continue to smile.

"I'm afraid not, little girl. I'm not sure if i can see you tomorrow." Sung Jongie smile as he says those words.

" Aww.. :( Let's meet again, oppa~ Bye~ and thank you for playing with me." the little girl wave and went away.

"Let's meet again soon..." Sung Jong said with a smile plastered on his face as he look at the little girl walk away.

" Sung.. Jongie.." I called out to him and hug him.

"M-Myungsoo! W-Wae?" Sung Jong stuttered.

"Cry out! Cry as much as you want! Don't hold it in anymore! Why are you forcing yourself and faking those smiles?" I said to Sung Jong and making myself on the verge to tears.

"M-Myung..soo... I.." Sung Jong then burst to tears.

I cried too but with relieve and hug Sung Jong warmly.

"That's it~ There's my Jongie~ Cry all you want.. if it makes you feel better.." I try comforting him.

"Gomawo, Myungie.."

"nae~ Let's go play,okay?" I smile to Sung Jong and he smiles to me too.

----------------------

We went through the day with fun and happiness.

Before  heading home we walk around.

We came across a shop and we enter it.

The shop is filled with cute stuffs.

"Myung Myung~" he looks like you~" Sung Jong said showing me a angry bird doll.

Angry_Bird_Plush_Doll_Red_Brid_1.jpg

"Yahhh~" I chase him around the shop as the ahjusshi of the shop laugh at us.

--------------

After running around for a while, we then stop and bowed in apology to the ahjusshi and head out of the shop.

"Myung~ It's snowing~~" Sung Jong said.

"Let's play~" i grab Sung Jong's hand.

" AH~ Waitttt!!! I have something to give you~" Sung Jong said as I pull him near for a warm hug,afraid he might be cold.

"Here~" Sung Jong gave me a box.

"What's this?" I ask him while looking at the box weirdly.

"Look inside~" Sung Jong said in a sing song tune.

I open the box... It's...

"OMONA!! Jongie! You don't have to! " I look at the ting inside the box.

" A-Aniya~ I just felt the designs is really nice and decided to buy it~ Look~ I have the same one" Sung Jong said as he shows his hand with the matching ring I had on his finger.

"Aiiggooo~ My jongie is so cute~" I pulled him nearer for a hug and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

" Saranghae, Myungsoo hyung" Sung Jong said as he blush.

Aiiggooo~ Why are you so cute, Sung Jong?

"Nadoo~ Let's go back to the dorm now, okay? It's getting darker and colder."

"Nae~"

With that we left and head back to the dorm.

------------------------------

Sung Jong's POV

We head back to our dorm and I saw the rest of the hyungs all doing their personal activities. I decided to call it a night because I somehow felt exhausted and cold. I bid Myungsoo good night and went to mu shared room to sleep.

-----------------

" Sung Jong-sshi~ It's time to leave now~" I hear a angelic voice

"Who are you? Where am I? Why is everything white?" I question to the mid air and i felt pathetic as if i was talking to myself.

" I am your guardian angel, Sung Jong-sshi. Time to bid the world good bye." 

MWOOO? So fast? Waee? I-I! Nooo! I-I c-can't y-yet!"

I wanted to cry so badly.

"Mianhae, Sung Jong- sshi.. But your body got weak.. and.."

"C-Can.. I-I have..my..l-last farewell?"

"Sure you may~"

"10 m-minutes... That's a-all I-I need.."

------------------------

I woke up from that 'nightmare' with tears still streaming from my face.

I look around my surroundings and to find both Hoya and Sungyeol hyung still fast asleep. Looking at the time, i quickly got up from my bed with dreadful feelings of fear. Not wanting to waste time, I quickly got some coloured pens and papers and off I go to the living room in the middle of the night. I wrote and drew stuffs ont he paper in what I felt like expressing to. After doing so, I took a quick glance at the clock. ! I only have 3 minutes left. I left the card I made and went to Myungsoo's room and found him asleep. I took hold of his soft hands and stare at his face for the last time of my life. I gave him my last kiss and took off my ring and place it tight on Myungsoo's hand. Tears start forming and then, soon I was in a state of sobbering. The clock strikes 3. This is then my last of happiness. I love you, Myungsoo.... Do remember that.

---------------------

- The Next Day -

 

Myungsoo's POV

Sunshine enters my room as it beams sunlight to my eyes. I woke up with a stretch and soon felt that my hand was gripping onto a object. Unfolding my grip, I soon got a sight of Sung Jong's ring. What does this mean? I'll go look for Sung Jong for an explanation. I went out to living room and to find all my hyungs sobbering and some were trying to comfort the others. I soon notice a piece of paper in what seems is colourful.

"Hyung.. What's going on?"

All of them came to my side and then hug me. Being confused, I ask them again.

"Hyung... W-What's g-go-ing on?"

"M-Myung..soo... I-I'm..." Dongwoo stutter as he said so I couldn't make out what he was trying to say.

"What the hell is happening?"

"H-here..." Sunggyu hyung hands me the letter.

I grab it and read the letter given.

I soon found myself crying unconciously and I felt that my eyes were begining to swell.

H-He... S-Sung... J-Jong....i-i-is...g-g-gone.."

Words could not describe in what I felt. I began to shiver. Not because I was cold. It was because now that I had no longer have my sunshine anymore.

The rest of the hyungs came and hug me.

I sobber harder in the comfort that the hyungs gave but I know from this day on, I could no longer smile.

Now that my sunshine is gone... I felt like I began living in the world of darkness....

 

- The End -

 

 

A/N:- Okay :/ That ... I just wrote a lame ending D: Uwaaaaa T^T i hate this >________<

Anyway~ Do tell me how the story is :((((

SUUNNGGGG JOOONNGGGG TT_____TT

tumblr_ljtebf5YU71qj60veo1_400.gif

 

Anyway~ Do

Subcribe. Comment. And possible. Friend Me :D

 

Do check out my other fics >_____< (I am so sorry for my shameless advertistment)

101 Lessons with Infinite

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111820/101-lessons-with-infinite-d-infinite-korean--you

 

100 Days of Love

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92409/100-days-of-love-b1a4-korean-romance-boyfriendband

 

and my shop :D

Lemon & Mint Review and Graphic Shop

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/71272