Eleven

Crooked

Chains trapped in his wings. He sat in darkness as dirty water dripped on his nose. It had a beat. Every three seconds, a new drop would hit his nose. A man stood beside him, muddy boots the only thing Himchan was able to properly see without straining his eyes.

 

His hands cuffed behind his back, knuckles scraping the tainted ground every movement. They had taken him from the inn he stayed inthough it wasn’t all that surprising since Himchan knew his percentage of not being ratted out was lower than a bottomless abyss.

 

“Kim Himchan. You are a child deity of Kukulkan You left your place and abandoned your elder sister to?”

 

Said godly hybrid said nothing but smile with a sadistic look in his eye, “To be free. But I see that is unobtainablenot for someone in my case, that is.” The man attempting to grab any new information out of him scribbled the comment down hastily. “Your non-biological parents, otherwise known as the guardians, are no longer with us, correct?”

 

“Nope!” He sang, feathers fluttering as Himchan imagined the death of his Mother over and over again, the grin only getting crazier by the second. “What happened to your mother, if you do not mind me asking?” His eyes locked onto the human’s, then began giggling.

 

"I—you’re gonna so laugh at thisI Killed her!” Himchan laughed loudly, oblivious to the quill falling to the ground at the newfound knowledge. “You should’ve seen it! My hand around her head and II crushed it onto the steps of our home! I couldn’t help but love the look her second family gave me

 

“B-Bwoh?”

 

“Oh, you didn’t know? My of a Mother had an affair with a human. How sick is that? Hmm? We all knew too, we all knew but she didn’t give a damn. So I have the right in saying her death was needed and worth getting her tainted blood on my hands.” He whispered with glowing eyes, sharp canines revealed as he slowly lost control of his Deity self.

 

It was possible.

It was possible for someone as pure as a Deity to lose his mind.

And this was the proof of such happening.

 

His laughing eased down with a lasting sound akin to the creaking of a closing door. “T-That’s sick.” Himchan craned his neck to the human, eyeing him with a judging look, “Oh? You’ve never wanted to kill someone before?”

 

“O-Of course. But that doesn’t mean I’d really do it.”

 

“Why? Because you’re weak. That’s what you are. Humans are weak, unable to take a risk without dying from the consequences.”

 

This is what they told him right before they let the non-hybrid down to interrogate the murderer, ‘Don’t strike up any sort of conversation with him. He is able to mess with your mental state and he knows it.’ “But. That fear is useful. It can save your fragile life. So I suppose I can appraise you for that.....~”

 

The human didn’t see that Himchan was more than strong enough to break the chains he was locked into. Long claws unlocked the cuffs with ease, reddened wrists twisting the anklets as they shattered to pieces from the strength. Just the tensing of semi-large wings had the last chains breaking into mere ringlets of what they used to me.

 

Himchan grabbed the man’s shoulder and pressed him against the wall, bodies intertwining intimately with a Cheshire grin across thin lips. “I, Kim Himchan, appraise you for never going far from reality. For keeping yourself safe. Bur” He his fangs with sparkling eyes that showed off his newly developed twisted nature.

 

“That is also your downfall!”

 

Those elongated teeth cracked open, more and more rows of fangs growing as the smile turned to one of being a creepy sort. The human let out a high-pitched screech that died off with a scratchy, watery hiccup as blood clogged his lungs at a rapid pace.

 

The fallen deity’s teeth latched themselves onto the esophagus, the squishy crunch echoing in the deathly silent chambers. A metallic taste trickled down onto Himchan’s taste buds, one that was oh so familiar. He bit down with a grin, slowly tearing away with sharp tugs as the man’s vocal cords were pulled out.

 

He watched with hazy vision as the hybrid grabbed them, blood splattering all over his body that felt too cold. Claws neared his torn throat, finally digging deep inside and utterly stopping the blood from gushing out, now pouring all over a single pale arm.

 

“Aww. See? This is my sweet way of educating you. So, why don’t you take my lesson to heart, and ing die, hmm?” Himchan sounded so sincere, so damn nice even though his pretty face had red droplets tainting him. Especially those pink eyes that were filled with craze and horrible bloodlust. Oh how he wished they warned him of this predicament and mentally cursed his superiors to die more horrible than his own.

 

“Thanks for having me! Oh, by the way do you have any tea?” The human only saw darkness, but he knew his eyes were still open, that he was still alive. “Answer me, or I’ll just cut off your tongue. I’m sure you don’t want that!” It wasn’t like he’d survive this, he thought bitterly, only giving his final gesture of a nod to Himchan. Then falling into eternal slumber, where a man with wings and rose colored eyes haunted him for eternity.

 

As soon as the deity killed him, Himchan stepped away with a crooked smirk. “Aww, shoot! I should’ve asked where the sink was! Ugh, his nasty blood is all over me!” He whined, walking to the enclosed door and kicking it right off the steel molded into it.

 

 

“First visit! Hmmm Let’s find the kitchen.

 

~

In the static view of low quality cameras was a figure that pranced around the halls in child-like glee, spinning on his heel as pretty feathers danced along with him. Lilac flying around with a twirl that could only be seen as beautiful. “Hmmm~ Where’s the kitchen? Maybe over here?” The hybrid pushed open a door, pouting when nothing but an empty room greeted him.

 

Cold eyes looked into the cheap surveillance camera, “I don’t mind just breaking down the walls until I find food but I really want to spare lives.” That lifeline was thrown to the humans. Himchan openly stating he does not have the urge to killbut why were his eyes telling the opposite?

 

“I really don’t feel like changing my clothes. These are my favorite shoes!”

 

To only have it cut when they grabbed onto it, drowning in crimson water and a man hovering over them with a smirk.

 

"But… I suppose I have to.” His fist curled gently pressing on concrete walls, as if petting a kitten. Cracks popped, crawling up the wall as it broke apart like a mirror. How could they have possibly had him in their grasp, with this much power? The man he was just merely playing with them.

 

He let them catch him.

He let them believe they could do this.

He played them like the puppets they were.

 

“Oh? This is the Torture Room? Ahhh, so many toys~”

 

What had happened for the fallen deity to have ended up like this?

Was it ing possible to become this way in such a short time?

What had he been through to have his cruel personality?

 

Said area was plainly decorated. Too simple in the picky eyes of Kim Himchan, that is. But that was all made up with the cheap tables that were holding an overflowing pile of tools. Switchblades all the way to a ‘holy a flamethrower!’ “Woooow I know I shouldn’t bother even asking so I’m just gonna steal some of this~”

 

The fallen closed in on the weapons, fingers moving over every single one with a shuddering breath. He fondled with a few hunting knives before literally jumping away in glee. “Oooh? Is that--? It is! I’ll be taking this~” He chose something that could be seen as an eye-sore. A dulling black pendant with a word forcefully enraged into the stone, a language he could not recognize at the time.

 

Himchan brushed away any dust littering the trinket, putting it on and smiling in content.

 

Drown.

Drown, drown, drown

Wake up to the beautiful feeling of freedom.

Gasp for air and reach for the sky as you slip deeper.

Until the dark tides end your life.

 

Or maybe

 

I will live?

~

His dulling eyes casted over the creaking gates of the forest. He stared for a long moment, eyes analyzing as he fixed the strap of his backpack. Himchan looked back, seeing nothing but a ghost town that became such a way because of him. The man turned away, trekking down the dusty single way path, ignoring the sharp stench of blood and pungent scent of death.

 

He slowed to a stop when the two towering rusted gates loomed over him, squeaking obnoxiously in a way to mock him, maybe. His eyes narrowed, ignoring the sounds and passing through as peacefully he could be. Trees greeted him, healthy and fresh with grass dripping with dewdrops that were the complete opposite of the dead town.

 

Himchan bowed his head in greeting, “Please take care of me.” He whispered with a sliver of hope, knowing there was no actual chance of the place living if he so dared try to settle there. He had these urges. They had manifested in the worst way possible by his way of living and treatment by others.

 

Every few days

Himchan would have a ‘period of bloodlust’, he called it.

It would grow. Continuously grow until where he resided was nothing but corpses.

 

Himchan supposes it’s because he has a twisted mentality now. But he blamed no onegiven the circumstances, it would happen to anyone if they lived through the very same thing.

 

He found himself gazing at the sky, having the sore longing to fly. To have a taste of freedom. But he cannot. A humanor anybody reallywould shoot him down and easily end his life. And he felt like living, thank you very much.

 

That want eased down when a gust of wind passed through his feathers, a calming wave of relief. So many things could trigger the bloodlust, he didn’t want that.

 

Himchan continued his walk, searching for a suitable area to begin. He gave up half a second later, since everything seemed to repeat itself. The fallen entered through the trees, slinking past with his thin body and sighing through his nose.

 

There would be a ton of work, I you not.

That, for sure, he could see.

He really didn’t want to even ing bo

 

His heart thumped loudly in his chest, echoing throughout his body and ears. He gulped, placing a sweaty palm over his stained shirt and willing the urge to go away. Himchan stopped when another loud beating of the heart shattered his thoughts.

 

The man could feel it. He could already feel it rising up again. Himchan sunk to his knees, curling in on himself and clawing at his own skull in a feeble attempt to ignore the lust. He gnashed his teeth together, puffing out quickened breaths as the fangs grew more rows down his gums and throat, like an endless fall of shredding.

 

He needed to get out.

He needed to drag himself at least out to the trail.

Nobody should be nearby

 

His nose caught onto the smoky scent of fire. His sight heightened, looking for the source and immediately finding said thing with body heat alone, locking onto his target.

 

"S…SonofSonofa!!” Himchan screamed, his beating heart stopping abruptly. He saw nothing but darkness as his head hit the ground, allowing him to black out completely.

~

 

"Nnnggh…” He groaned, limbs feeling like lead, which was normal after the bloodlust blackout. His eyes fluttered open to a blurry view of colored blending into each other, but it wasn’t giving any pain to him. Himchan sniffed the air, choking as the same musk came at him, but now at full blast.

 

“Hey. You alright?” A deep voice asked gently, something warm and comforting pressing against his cheek. “You might want to use your hybrid sideI can tell you’re still struggling to regain your senses.” It murmured, that hotness leaving him as splotches of black came to his side view.

 

Does this person not know him?

Does this person deceive him?

Why isn’t he treating me how everyone else did?

 

It feels like Daddy’s hugs.

 

"C…can’t c-control it.” Himchan ended up saying weakly, shaking his head to clear out the haze. “I see. Then, I’ll just help you.” There was the sound of rustling and squeaking that suddenly began to near him. “W-What are you--?!”

 

“Bite. It’ll be fine.” They said softly, grasping his hand to let it rest on the blob of white. All he could understand was that it was furry and alive. The deity grunted, moving his palm away and feeling it drop to the grass limply. “I-I’llf-f-ing k-kill youif th-this is poisoned!” Himchan hissed.

 

“Then I’ll be fine.”

 

The deity opened his mouth and softly bit down, eyes going wide as the crunching of small, breakable bones repeated in his mind. A well-known hot liquid dripping down his throat as he shot out his hands, ripping the animal to pieces with a happy smile on red lips.

 

Himchan just loved playing with his food.

 

First the muscles then the tendons, now tearing at the plump stomach and gnawing off the spinal cord, tearing out the heart and latching his elongated fangs on the skull. Whatever the animal was, finally stopped screaming and died as Himchan ate its’ head, feeling his senses clear up drastically as he stared at his hands.

 

All covered in drying blood. Tufts of snow white fur sticking onto him with meat lodged in his claws. He said nothing and waited for whoever aided him to say something first.

 

"….You remind me of my mate. He eats just like you.” The fallen jerked his head up, blinking stupidly at the odd comment. “M-Mate?” The man with dark hair and a long coat nodded at him, smiling gummily with sharp teeth showing. “TThank you?” He trailed off, eyes downcast in horror of literally devouring a now known innocent rabbit and not knowing the other’s name to properly give thanks.

 

“Yongguk. I’m Bang Yongguk, you are?”

"………K-Kim Himchan.”

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you know that you smell like danger and hell?”

“I get that a lot. It’s because I’m a dragon-hybrid.”

“Oh, okwait. What the ?”

  •  

 

 

This is short. I dun care. I am so ing proud of it. This is legit the one I’m most proud of, besides Jonguppie’s of course. Cuzzzz Jongup’s was like a literal masterpiece in my eyesjust how I planned it out! (.3.)   So, have a nice night. I didn’t even do my homework cause I deemed this more important. (SO WORTH IT!!!!!!)